Cheryl's Anal Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Takes one to know one," Tabitha playfully bantered back.

"Mine now," Toni ordered, as Cheryl finished the two rounds of cock sucking... Cheryl's pussy on fire. Her ass on fire. Her body on fire.

"Yes, whore, suck it," Lizzo said.

"Slobber on that cock," Josie added.

"I want her asshole first," Tabitha said.

"You do, do you?" Lizzo asked, liking the spunk she rarely saw in Tabitha except when she was fighting for black rights.

"I do," Tabitha said, as she walked over and grabbed a black marker. "Get out of the skirt, slut."

"Okay," Cheryl said, as she finally didn't have a mouthful of cock. She stood up, slipped out of the short skirt and waited.

"Bend over the pool table," Tabitha said, taking control in a way none of her fellow black peers had ever seen.

"Yes, Mistress," Cheryl eagerly replied, dying to feel that dick, or any dick, in her pussy or in her ass.

Tabitha moved behind the obedient redhead and wrote the words, 'ass slut' above her ass.

Cheryl looked back, but couldn't make it out.

"It says ass slut," Tabitha said, as she handed Lizzo the marker and positioned her ten-inch cock at the redhead's asshole.

"Yes, Tabitha, slide that huge cock up my white asshole and make me your ass slut," Cheryl begged, knowing that although there would be some sharp burn as this fat cock spread her asshole.

"Jesus, she really is an insatiable white bimbo," Lizzo said, as she moved to Josie and slid her cock in her best friend's pussy.

"Oh," Josie moaned, used to getting fucked by Lizzo.

"Just slam it in my shit hole," Cheryl wickedly said, wanting that dick in her so bad... Tabitha teased her relentlessly as she rolled the cock around the slightly gaped rosebud.

"As you wish," Tabitha said, pushing forward and after a brief resistance slipped inside the white girl's ass.

"Ohhhhh fuck," Cheryl moaned loudly, as the fat stretched and filled her asshole.

"Taking it like a champ," Lizzo said, as she pulled out of Josie after just a few strokes.

"So big," Cheryl moaned, as the cock continued going deeper inside her.

"Take it all, baby," Toni encouraged, as she watched in enjoyment.

"I am," Cheryl said, looking up at Toni with a glazed look of complete lust in her.

"Such a harlot," Josie said, as she watched Lizzo get onto the pool table.

"A complete strumpet," Lizzo added, as she lifted Cheryl's arm up in the air and slithered in front of the pretty redhead... who was biting her lip.

"A scarlet," Toni added, although she wasn't sure that fit at the moment.

"Let's see you eat some pussy," Lizzo said, as she spread her legs wide and pulled the strap-on aside a little to give the redhead clear access to her chocolate pie.

"Mmmmmm," Cheryl purred, just as she felt Tabitha leaning against her... the entire ten-inch cock now up her ass. Sure, there was a burn... but she knew from experience that burn would shift into intense pleasure. She leaned forward and began licking the pretty pink pussy showcased by her dark skin... the subtle wetness tasting so good.

Cheryl leaned forward and licked, wondering if different pushes had different tastes, Toni's tasted as sweet as peach pie. A taste she was now completely addicted to and couldn't remember the last time she didn't dine on her girlfriend's pussy at least once... if not more a day.

"Look at the hungry black pussy slut," Josie purred, as Cheryl began licking her friend's pussy while also getting anal back shots from Tabitha.

"Or a white pussy slut for black pussy," Tabitha said, trying to make it grammatically correct... unable to let her nerd side completely fade away.

"Shut up, Tabitha," Josie said, having always hated being corrected by Tabitha... she found it pretentious.

"Just saying." Tabitha shrugged.

"Well, we're just saying shut the fuck and pound our white slave," Lizzo interjected, not wanting silly drama to be a part of this. She reached for the marker and wrote on the redhead's upper back Pussy Slave, choosing not to write a colour... as that was redundant. They all knew she was a pussy slave for any black pussy. Unfortunately, it was upside down, but who the fuck cared.

"What did you write?" Cheryl asked, looking up from the pussy she was dining on... which also tasted good, but not as good as Toni's. She couldn't explain it but it didn't have the fruit explosion her girlfriends had... no Lizzo's was much more of a subtle taste.

"Shut up and eat pussy slave," Lizzo ordered, as she actually slyly answered the question.

"Sorry, Mistress," Cheryl replied, resuming eating the pussy, while the pain in her asshole slowly, but surely, began to dissipate like it always did.

Tabitha pressed the on button and her dick started vibrating inside her own pussy and simultaneously inside Cheryl's asshole.

"Oh my God," Cheryl moaned, as this was a new sensation... vibrations in her asshole.

"We are your new goddesses," Lizzo said, as she lifted her ass up a little to press her wet pussy hard against the redhead's pretty eager face.

Cheryl licked the wet pussy as Tabitha's fat vibrating cock began pounding her asshole.

"Look at that white slut moan like a nasty fuck toy," Josie said, enjoying watching the redhead take it from behind.

"Yeah, she is very well-trained," Toni said, proud of her slut... knowing she would love this night of anal debauchery.

"You like this, slut?" Lizzo asked spreading her legs enough to pull the redhead's face up.

"Yes, I love it," Cheryl moaned, her first orgasm rising rapidly as Tabitha's unique vibrating cock plundered her ass.

"You ready to get ass fucked by all four of us?" Lizzo asked.

"Yes, please," Cheryl moaned, the idea of a marathon ass fucking absolutely a dream come true.

"Such a nasty slut," Lizzo said.

"I am for black pussy," Cheryl moaned, looking up with glazed eyes.

"Well, then get back to it," Lizzo said, shoving the redhead's face back into her pussy.

"Yes, Mistress," Cheryl replied, her response muffled by pussy, as she resumed licking, while also getting pounded from behind.

Tabitha really hammered away at the new group pet, beginning to sweat and moan, as she got a good workout... plus, her own orgasm was rising.

"Fuck the slut, harder," Josie ordered, already ready to be cock two.

"Yeah, she can take it," Toni said, as she moved behind Josie and cupped her tits.

"Her tongue is very good," Lizzo moaned, impressed by the white girl's wicked tongue.

Cheryl could no longer hold back her orgasm as she screamed in Lizzo's pussy as her first orgasm hit her hard.

"The bitch came without permission," Lizzo said, as she slapped the back of the redhead's head.

"Sooooooorry," Cheryl moaned, as the intense orgasm ripped through her.

"Oh fuck," Tabitha erupted a moment later, as her orgasm hit her too.

"My turn," Josie said, pulling Tabitha out of the redheaded slut, bent down and admired the gaping asshole. "Nice job, Tabitha."

"I try," Tabitha shrugged, as she leaned against the pool table, enjoying her orgasm.

Josie rolled her fingers around the hole and said, "But I'm going to really gape this white ass."

"Please do," Cheryl said, the orgasm still pulsating through her... even as she wanted more.

"Let's get double penetrate her," Lizzo said. "Toni get on the pool table and lay down."

"All right," Toni said, the only person she allowed to tell her what to do. It was Lizzo who first fucked her ass.

"Get on the table and straddle your girlfriend," Lizzo said, as she mocked the word 'girlfriend'.

"Yes, Mistress," Cheryl obeyed, climbing onto the table, and then onto Toni.

"Happy birthday, slut," Toni smiled, as Cheryl lowered her pussy on the cock.

"Thank you, honey," Cheryl said leaning forward to both kiss her girlfriend and also give easier access to Josie to plunder her asshole. "Best present ever."

"Oh, it's just getting started," Toni smiled, as she felt Josie move between her legs and behind Cheryl.

"Shove that fat cock in my asshole and gape the shit out of me," Cheryl demanded, feeling hands on her hips and a cock at her open anal entry.

"She's a bigger whore than Betty and Veronica," Josie said, as she slid the fat cock into the tight asshole. Her cock stretched the redhead's hole.

"Ohhhhhhh," Cheryl moaned, looking into Toni's eyes, as the pain burned as her ass was stretched wider than usual.

"Just relax," Toni reminded her.

"I am," Cheryl said, leaning forward and resuming kissing her girlfriend even as she was sodomized by another girl.

"Shit, the slut's asshole is swallowing my fat cock," Josie said, as Lizzo got on the table ready to make the white fuck toy air tight... although she grabbed a marker first.

"Yeah, she is a keeper," Lizzo said.

"Fuck," Cheryl moaned in her girlfriend's mouth as all eight inches of fat dick filled her anal cavity.

"Look up at me, bimbo," Lizzo ordered.

Cheryl obeyed, as she felt her asshole stretched so good... the sharp burn so good... and now she wanted to feel that eight-inch cock pounding her asshole hard and deep.

Lizzo wrote 'I LOVE BBC' on Cheryl's forehead.

"What did you write? "Josie asked, as she slowly fucked the tight asshole.

"I love BBC," Lizzo said, tossing the marker and kneeling over Toni's face.

"BBC?" Cheryl asked.

"Big black cock," Lizzo said, as she slid her cock in the redhead's open mouth.

"Or beautiful black cunt," Tabitha added.

"Tabitha, we don't use that word," Lizzo gasped. "That is a white bitch's word."

"It fit?" she shrugged.

"As does this," Josie said, as she continued fucking Cheryl's ass.

"My pussy won't eat itself," Lizzo said.

"Mmmmmmm," Cheryl moaned, as she had dick in all three of her holes... which was exhilarating. The pleasure began to rise inside her as her pussy burned with desire and the pain in her asshole began to fade.

Then, for a few minutes, there was just fucking.

Josie was now pounding Cheryl hard.

Lizzo was gagging the redhead with her twelve-inch cock.

Toni was licking Lizzo's pussy while trying to buck her ass up to fuck Cheryl.

Cheryl's second orgasm was imminent and she tried to speak as her moans increased.

"What you saying?" Lizzo asked, continuing to fuck Chery's face.

"Come," was all Cheryl could say before her second orgasm erupted out of her.

"The dumb bitch came again without permission," Lizzo sighed.

"Sorry," Cheryl repeated, as Lizzo pulled her cock out and saliva dripped down onto her girlfriend's chest as Lizzo stood up.

"My turn," Lizzo said. "To punish the bitch."

"Yeah," Josie said, as she pulled out and Cheryl was suddenly empty... even as she trembled wildly.

"Shit, I really gaped that asshole," Josie said, admiring the huge hole.

"Yeah, you did," the redhead moaned.

"I be I could fit my whole fist in there," Josie said, as she moved her hand and did just that.

"Oooooooh," Cheryl moaned, her orgasm still ricocheting all through her, as a fist slid in her ass.

"Shit, that is nasty," Tabitha said.

"One wild white slut," Lizzo said, as she got off the pool table, grabbed another table a couple of feet away and leaned against the pool table.

"Oh yes, fist fuck me," Cheryl moaned, this new and wild.

"Shit, you are wrist deep in my slut's ass," Toni said.

"Yeah, she is the nastiest white slut we have used yet," Josie said, her arm pumping in and out of Cheryl's ass.

"I want to be the best white slut for all black women I can be," Cheryl moaned, the fisting intense.

"Come over here and fuck yourself on my foot long, slut," Lizzo ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Cheryl weakly said, as Josie pulled her hand out of her asshole.

Toni helped her pet off the pool table and led her to the table. "Place your hands on the table," she said.

"Yes, honey," Cheryl said, placing her hands on the table, a little thankful to be off her knees.

"Now lean back and take my dick in your shit hole," Lizzo ordered, as she aimed her dick for the indeed very well-gaped hole. There was just something so hot about a gaped asshole... especially a white gaped asshole. She smiled as she recalled the first time she sodomized Ethel's big white ass... no one's white as bounce so sexily.

"Yes, Mistress," Cheryl obeyed, moving her ass back until the dick slid inside her ass.

"Good slut," Lizzo said, as she watched the twelve inches disappear inside the perfect white asshole.

"Ooooooh," Cheryl moaned, as she took such a huge dick in her ass.

Once it was all disappeared, Lizzo ordered, "Now fuck yourself."

"Yes, Mistress," Cheryl obeyed, as she began to solely fuck herself on the huge fucking dick.

"Oh yeah, take it, fuck yourself," Lizzo encouraged.

"Yes, Mistress," Cheryl moaned, as she smoothly moved her body back and forth willingly and eagerly taking the foot-long dick all the way up her ass.

"Such a good slave," Josie said.

"A perfect white fuck toy," Tabitha added.

"A three-hole bimbo," Lizzo added, as Toni watched her girlfriend really ride that cock. God, she was so proud of her.

"Yes, yes, yes," Cheryl moaned, "I am all of those things."

"Oh yeah," Lizzo agreed. "You want to be a slave for every black girl?"

"Yes, Mistress," Cheryl agreed, "I'll eat every black pussy, and take every strap-on dick in my asshole."

"How about two at once?" Lizzo asked.

"I already did that," Cheryl playfully moaned, as she really bounced back hard on the dick in her ass, greedily swallowing all twelve inches with every deep back shot.

"Two in the ass," Lizzo said, grabbing the redhead's hips and holding her tight deep inside her.

"Oh," Cheryl responded, that not seemingly possible.

"A double-ass penetration," Lizzo said, looking at Toni.

"Mmmmmm, what a perfectly wicked birthday present," Toni said. "Go sit on the couch, Lizzo."

"All right," Lizzo said, giving her friend a brief look, one that said 'I'm the one who usually gives the orders'.

Once she was sitting, Toni said, "Now go sit on that big dick."

"In my asshole?" Cheryl asked, as she walked over.

"Turn around as she swallows it whole," Toni instructed.

"Yes, baby," Cheryl said, as she obeyed, turning around, and lowering her gaped asshole on the dick... suddenly sitting on twelve inches of cock up her asshole.

Toni grabbed some lube and generously lubed her dick... knowing there was no way Cheryl would be able to fit two dicks in her asshole otherwise.

"Lean back," Toni said, "both of you."

Both did and Toni knelt between the two pairs of legs and positioned her cock in the already full hole.

"Now, relax and breathe," Toni said, as she poured excessive lube on the asshole area.

"Okay," Cheryl said, with excitement and trepidation.

Toni pushed her cock at the anal entrance. At first there was no entry... but as she moved her cock up and down the hole it slowly slithered in.

"Oh, fuck," Cheryl gasped, her asshole somehow gaped even wider than Josie's earlier cock.

"Breath," Toni said, as her cock began to disappear ever so slowly in Cheryl's ass.

"Oooookay," Cheryl moaned, as the pain returned... a pleasurable exhilarating pain.

"Shit, the white bitch is taking two cocks in her asshole," Tabitha said.

"A real ass slut," Josie said.

"Oh fuck, Toni," Cheryl moaned, her ass so fucking full, as she watched, as best she could, a second cock fill her greedy, needy ass.

"She really is the cat's pyjamas," Tabitha moaned, as she watched in awe.

"All in," Toni said, as she looked at two dicks in her girlfriend's asshole.

"Fuck," Cheryl said.

"Now let's break this ass," Lizzo said.

"Yes, break your slave," Cheryl moaned, the pain-pleasure principle coursing through her.

Then as a threesome, Cheryl slowly moved her hips up, Lizzo did too, and Toni pumped hers.

"Oh fuck, so hot," Josie said.

"Shit," Cheryl moaned.

"Oh yeah, what a nasty slut," Tabitha added, trying to stay involved.

It wasn't smooth and it only last a couple of minutes, but Cheryl was double anally fucked. It was wild. Painful. Pleasurable. Exhilarating.

Eventually, Toni pulled out, Lizzo pushed Cheryl to the floor and gave her wicked anal backshots.

"Come, slut," Lizzo said, as she slammed all twelve inches in the white bitch's asshole.

"Now, slave," Josie ordered.

"Oh fuck," Tabitha added,

"Yes, fuck me harder, Mistress, make your slave come," Cheryl moaned near apocalyptic bliss.

"I think we'll tattoo black owned above her as," Lizzo suggested.

"Oh yes," Cheryl moaned, no one sure if she meant she was agreeing to the tattoo or just about to come.

"Now you fucking dumb whore," Lizzo demanded, really slamming into her asshole.

"Yes, yes, fuuuck," Cheryl screamed as her third orgasm hit her, making her collapse forward, the dick sliding out of her ass.

Cheryl ended up eating all four black pussies over the next thirty minutes, and had one more orgasm from an intense double listing by Tabitha in her pussy and Lizzo in her asshole.

As Cheryl walked out, hand in hand with Toni, she said, "Thanks for the best birthday ever."

"Oh, wait until Thanksgiving," Toni said, when all the alumni came back for the holiday season.

"Oh, I'm very thankful," Cheryl smiled, her asshole feeling so empty. "Although I hope you have one more gift for me back home."

"Mmmmmmm," Toni said, "in fact I do."

THE END

12