All Comments on 'Cheryl's Anal Gangbang'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen29 days ago

Beautifully written, Jasmine. I love the way Cheryl is totally owned and dominated by Toni and shared with her friends. 5 well deserved stars.

lexlogan8lexlogan829 days ago

I glanced at this and had no clue what show it referred to. Googling "Cheryl Season 7 1950's", however, brought up Riverdale. I do think it would be a courtesy to identify the show, no one watches everything these days :)

LunaDoggyLunaDoggy28 days ago

Superb. But then that's just 'normal' from you, you sure can write entertaining stories!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One28 days ago

Yeah It would be nice to know what show this is from because I honestly didn't have the first clue till I used google.

bcgabba6913bcgabba691327 days ago

i just couldn't get past the racial attacks. yes, im quite aware of the past, but history shows racism went both ways.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Is there any romance in erotica anymore?

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

What a shame you hate yourself so much. You write pretty good stories, so you clearly have talent. Pity you have such self loathing. 1*

JTSFTJTSFT26 days ago

Maybe it's my own proclivity, but the strap-on activity seemed somewhat perfunctory. And I'd prefer strapless with both anal and vaginal plugs and multiple vibrators (though I think this story pre-dates them) which entail both more effort and more sensation on the part of the giver. The fisting, which could have been an intense high point, especially if DP, deeper and twisting in vagina and bowels,, knuckles on cervix, thumb knuckle on G-spot, came seemingly as an aside.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Derivative, formulaic, self-serving…all of your stories in this genre involve anal almost exclusively. Your writing has stagnated. BTW, degradation and humiliation are not synonymous with love. One commenter asked where’s the romance gone, don’t look for it with this author. The foundation of love is commitment, and she favors kink over commitment. She reduces relationships to physical pleasure. That’s why she can’t write romance or any conventional love story. Plus, she hates straight men. IDK if this is true in her real life, but her latent hatred for straight men is obvious in her stories.

OpenfantasyguyOpenfantasyguy25 days ago

I am starting to enjoy all your stories really to the deep extent. Even getting to know this is based on the show Riverdale and character named Cheryl Blossom made it even more intense to feel the character undergo everything with such a pretty little face.

tjreadertjreader24 days ago

Who the hell is Cheryl as a celebrity? Nowhere in the first screenful of text do you explain what show this is fanfic of or who the hell Cheryl is. You just say that it's season seven and so everyone is over 20... SEASON SEVEN OF WHAT GODDAMNED SHOW?!? Imagine you're me... I've never seen any of your writing before, and I've managed to stumble upon this piece. I KNOW NOTHING... and you barrel through like there was a summer reading list that I should have already been aware of. So... no, I did not read this. I immediately came to post this comment and give you ONE STAR... What does it take to give potential brand-new readers a bone here?

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Wow. This author has truly jumped the shark. It has been happening for a while, but stories like this just reinforce it. She was great once, and she will always have fans who five star her no matter what. But anyone objective will have to admit her quality has fallen significantly the last few years. Who know? Perhaps if she would finish many of her stories that are in limbo before trying new ones, her quality would rise again. It is in her hands alone though. Objectively? This is a two star story.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I'm not a doctor. And I don't play one on TV. But if Cheryl did not suffer a potentially fatal tear in her anus this time,

she is going to have one if she continues to subject herself to this treatment. At best, Cheryl can look forward to total loss of control of her bowels as she ages. It's also a boring, repetitive story that couldn't even keep a jughead awake. To call it "trash" is to overrate it.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I love your black femdom stories but it always miss ass licking. How come shes getting dominated and are a white slave but she just eat black pussy she should eat black ass too

Time4LuvTime4Luv6 days ago

Story was fun and I've heard an ass can stretch bigger than a pussy, we all know how how big a babies head can be. When one of my sons was born a gal gave birth to a 14 lb boy. It's been so long since I've linked pussy this made me jealous. But I had to drop my score because I don't care what color someone is, it's not ok to consider or call them a slave. I also don't care if it's part of a kink/being dommed.

I would like to read more about the mom SLUTS lol / NOT SLAVES

DomsonsubmomDomsonsubmom2 days ago

Eagerly waiting for a story of a indian man fucking his 2 sister in law (Bhabhi i.e. brother's wife who are deceased ), 2 sisters, mom (dad Expired), wife, mother in law, 2 sister in law (saali

i.e. wife's sister), where he seduces everyone saali seduced by wife and sisters seduced by mom

Hoping to receive a reply

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...