All Comments on 'Candy's Adventures - 01'

by wicked_as_they_cum

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

THE BLACK MYTH AGENDA LIVES ON, through idiots like you who have no clue whatsoever about real life. Your first entry and it's trash, you should be real proud of yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Right, BBC is pure mythology, and skanky whores aren't exciting, unless you're looking to hire a hooker and catch an STD from her.

wicked_as_they_cumwicked_as_they_cumover 2 years agoAuthor

The first statement on this site is:

“Welcome to Literotica, your FREE source for the hottest in erotic fiction and fantasy.”

If you were to take the time to crack a dictionary you’d know that fiction is described as:

“literature in the form of prose, especially short stories and novels, that describes imaginary events and people.”

And fantasy as:

“ the faculty or activity of imagining things, especially things that are impossible or improbable.”

So unless I’m missing something, I’m pretty sure this is the perfect venue to write dirty fuck stories that don’t have to have any basis in fact, reality or real life.

Additionally if the writings trash the great news is I didn’t write it for you, so keep scrolling, I’m sure there’s some other story you can “anonymously” read and talk shit about. Maybe that author will give some sort of fucks about your feedback. This one certainly doesn’t.

Fukaroundandfindout81Fukaroundandfindout81about 1 year ago

Keep writing you'll get better with time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous