All Comments on 'Brother's Incestuous Bet Ch. 02'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

The sibling action is great. But, for me, the premise of the bet is a turn off totally.

I just don’t understand why people get all excited abot creating a child 53% more likely to have Down’s syndrome! And the chances of physical deformities to accompany that low 2 digit IQ are also much higher. Oh yeah, nothing like a drooling water head, tongue slobbering on his chin to really get me sexually excited! BLECH! YUCK! and Puke!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
WOW the magic words in the first sentence

d/d gets an IMMEDIATE 1 star and a dumped story. congratulations on a star

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 years ago

@OldUncleAl

Are you always this stupid, or did you put special effort into your comment?

The average chance of a child having Downs Syndrome is 0.14%. I don't know if your 53% more likely is true, but if it is, then the people in this story have a 0.2% chance of having a child with Downs Syndrome. To put that into perspective, if they have 500 children together, most likely 1 will have Downs Syndrome. Is that chance really something ANYONE would worry about (except, of course, people with low 2-digit IQ, like you)?

My comment here should not be construed as an endorsement for the boring crap of a story this typist belched out for us to read, pretending like they have any talent. Since I accidentally opened the story, I felt obligated to give them a 1 star rating to offset the 1 view they fraudulently elicited from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This would be even hotter, there were pictures.

The_Jester1134The_Jester1134almost 2 years ago

Saying slut every other sentence doesn't make a sex scene hot. It's just a turn off

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. Looking forward to reading on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...