All Comments on 'Blacked Out: Newly Divorced'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

STD's right around the corner for both of them!

missccslavemissccslavealmost 2 years ago

The STD comment is such BS. Really getting tired of all of the haters that post negative comments all the time as anonymous. If you don't like the sight, just don't read the stories or write one yourself. I can assure you it's not as easy as it appears. Thanks for posting the story as most of us know this is about fantasy.

jblacklovejblacklovealmost 2 years ago

Great story. Great piece of porn! More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As a divorced woman its nice seeing her enjoy herself so quickly after her marriage ended. We all have an inner slut as I have learned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

are there really clubs like that

hof_yamhof_yamalmost 2 years ago

great story, many details of the cocks and Tracys feeling. keep on with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a Blackman I watch whitewoman fart videos on youtube I need whitewoman that perfer us blackmen only to let whitemen on there know you perfer blackmen and hate whitemen literally and call for segregation of white codes on one side and whitewoman with us blackmen on the other also violently let whitemen know on youtube to stay away from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. After 20 years I got divorced then had many of guys fuck me, some were great in the sack and others so-so but only two black men, one was great, the other blah. While I'm not into multiple guys at once or anal, I really enjoyed making some of my uptight girlfriends cum, sorry I waited so long.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I liked this story cause I been Tracey. I been Single ALL my life but I had my FUN and Crazy Times like at Bars and Parties and I met and gone with Mens like Harry and had my times where I was at a Crazy Party and even been air tight. Had Lovers and boyfriends that wanted to try me and Do me where they wasnt going put no Baby IN me where they put it IN behind me. Anyways I even went back the a Few Mens that were just like Harry I met in some them Bars and Dance clubs and let get with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Short dicked black arthur

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Go clubbing with a girl friend to a place like that and you will become a regular there!

I'm getting a divorce finally! I've experienced four BLACK Fraternity brothers and I definitely will offer my underused white pussy to many BLACK men..I can't wait to begin!

Orpheum69

auhound49auhound498 months ago
Could have been hotter if..

she had not been on the pill but got so hot she fucked unprotected anyway. I hope there will be no more protected sex in this series, and a few of the sluts get knocked up!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You do not have to be divorced to do that....it is even hotter when my husband brings me and my friend Anna to the BBC Club....dressed slutty and we order to wait in front of the club for us.....that turns us on when we fuck the BBC inside

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot club! We divorced in our late forties, while on a short vacation two years later, I met a well hung, younger black man on the beach in Jacksonville. He certainly had a lot of stamina and one hard black cock. I've been back several times to see him for a tune-up, even got into being videoed fucking and sucking. Eat your heart out ex.

Latexcat60647Latexcat606476 months ago

We all need a friend like shannon

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved the story. One of the better ones i've read in a while.

In page 1, you thank Dougslair for editing!

Sadly, the story needs a better editor as there are a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes.

1reddawg121reddawg122 months ago

Such a Hot Story, What I wouldn't do to see my Slut Wife Getting Owned by 3 BBC Bulls....

gregory_housegregory_houseabout 1 month ago

Another great work, Mac!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...