All Comments on 'Black Cab - The Straight Virgin'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
philatanusphilatanusabout 1 year ago

And yet another hot story! Love your GAY stories best! Thanks for sharing.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Philatanus said it all, and I give you my thanks as well.

TwistedMancTwistedMancabout 1 year agoAuthor

Towards the end of the story there is a typo. I accidentally put 17 instead of 18. Be certain, Jerry in this story is 18 years of age! Not 17! I apologise for any confusion, it must've somehow got missed.

FnfireFnfireabout 1 year ago

@TwistedManc you're my new favorite author on this site. Your writing seduced me.

bbbrrryyy92bbbrrryyy92about 1 year ago

Taxi!! TAXI!!! I need a ride and am willing to pay you double if you can get me there fast. 😉😯 Or ... do ya wanna take it out in trade??

jackerwoojackerwooabout 1 year ago

This is what I need. Just someone to take me and make me his

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Close your Eyes and Every Mouth and Ass Feel the Same!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing hot AF story. Had me so hard. I've also Had some pretty hot encounters in the backs of taxis... .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh wow I loved this story it has got me so fucking hard and turned on. At the ripe old age of 58 I still would love to be used by some guy like this but equally I would absolutely love to use a sexy hot skinny young man in the same way as Jerry was being used and for him to discover he loved cock and being fucked by an old daddy like me. It would have been great if Jerry had asked for his personal phone number just in case he needed another “ride” home sometime. There used to be a taxi driver who I used to meet up with at a cruising spot who I would suck off, wank and kiss with and he’d return the same. I even went to his flat once while his wife was away. Sadly I was younger and a little less experienced then and part way into us getting it on I got cold feet and made my excuses and left. I so wish I hadn’t left when I did and would love to meet him again as he was a great kisser, had a beautiful cock that I could actually take balls deep and I loved the taste of his cum. He also sucked cock and swallowed like a pro. I need to try and find him again or someone like Jerry who’d love me to be his daddy. Or maybe both.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...