All Comments on 'Big Brother Changes Hats'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

maybe not incest, but could be considered taboo, absolutely. Unfortunately, as a story, it wasn't very good. Wholly unbelievable, poor as it stands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In most people’s minds this would still count as taboo, though with dad gone and he over 18, it’s just hot.

Thanks for sharing your idea. 5*

Tc

TrampsAnThievesTrampsAnThievesabout 2 years agoAuthor

Anon: I agree that it's not incest. The category is "Incest/Taboo". Some people may considering that sleeping with your brother's mother is stepping across a line.. I'm new and preferred to play it safe on the category. Thanks for reading!

mitchawamitchawaabout 2 years ago

Well written. Different writing style. Interesting plot. I really like it until part 5, where the abrupt twist occurred and they had sex. I believe the twist happened too suddenly. The sex scene was well done.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Life, and love, happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No build up for the sexual tension just bury dad and fuck her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-05-23: Late notice (sorry): a 3-part incest piece launches tomorrow and continues the next two days. "Safe from the Storm" starts as a brother-sister story. Favorites and comments send others to my stories. If you like my stuff, that's the most effective way to help me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES