All Comments on 'Be Careful What You Wish For'

by EnCarta

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DMercatorDMercatorover 11 years ago
Great Story

Left me wanting more and more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You are seriously ridiculously amazing

I've been reading your stories since your first submission many many years ago. Not every one of your stories are completely my cup of tea, but every one of them has aspects which trigger me intensely --- specifically, the helpless male being reluctantly seduced into the most powerful orgasms. And no one delivers that trigger better than you. I appreciate so much your willingness to share your stories for nothing more than trying to entertain an audience out here. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your time and effort. I don't care how hard we try to convince ourselves that what people think doesn't matter, it always does. Each story is our baby in some ways. I just want you to know how terrific I think your stories are. Every one of them. *** It looks like you're going to continue this series, which I'm excited about. All I would request is that you eventually let Dave fuck somebody --- preferably with some element of reluctance and a huge release. I still hate it that the poor divorce attorney in one of your stories never got to fuck anyone, lol, but that's just me.

DmitryDmitryover 11 years ago
I do not think

that I can add any more.....but maybe THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ONE questions

Will this be a series? Also, if it is not a series and just a stand alone, what did the Dr.Elisa decide to humiliate Dave but let Marion have all the pleasure during therapy? Is the Doctor anti male? I hope if it is a series of stories we will get the answer

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Connie the policeman got fucked

Mrs Brickman blew her husband for old time sakes. She fucked Connie with the nightstick for fun and of course his huniliation and submissiveness.Dave was at phychiatry where he learned he is submissive and she is going to fuck and suck men and women but not her husband.He will be trained to cum on his doctors command or whomever she points him toward.Great story .Write me

jackkeatsjackkeatsover 11 years ago
OMG!

Where did THAT come from? I'm gonna read ALL your stuff... Please finish this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To use a baseball metaphor...

that was a sidearm slider that came by way of third base! You've taken your favorite genre to a whole new level. I've been reading your stories ever since I discovered you many years ago, and this is -- for me -- one of the absolute best you've written. That's saying something, because every one of your stories is very, very good. But Mrs. Brickman ranks right up there with Mrs. Ford, Mrs. Swift, and Bobby Sheridan's delightfully nasty Mommy. Please carry on with Marion's adventures, and -- at some point -- let poor Dave back into her, er -- good graces. And maybe sometime you'll let us read more about Mrs. Ford, Mrs. Swift, and Mrs. Sheridan. Thanks for sharing your talen with all of us, and -- please -- keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
gonna be disappointing

see my comments on Ch. 2.

RK

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
Horseshit! Another Wimp Husband!

WTF !!! As soon as asshole Dave left that Elsa cunt's office,he should have headed straight to a lawyer to go with him to the police! That wasn't treatment they gave the wife,it was a form of rape! And that crap with the cop.Give me a fucking break! And finally,is Dave supposed to take his seriously fucked up wife to that party so she can gangbang all the other guests? WTF !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous