An Act of Restraint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm convinced now that she's done not only before, but several times before. She's settling back into position, patient to wait until either her body insists on being released or the second timer goes off. That gives me a little under a half hour at the most to decide a course of action. More like 25 minutes by the time I begin to back up to watch her from the other room. An idea forms in my mind, a little wicked ... but I could cover it by saying it's a joke. A late April fool's joke? No ... that probably wouldn't wash ... but telling her it's my way of teaching her a lesson? Yeah, that might work.

Turning, I make it to the kitchen without a sound and takes a paring knife from the wooden block on the counter. Grateful it wasn't in a drawer that might make a sound upon opening, I head back to the hall. Patience will be the reward here, my height benefiting me in this case... Slowly, carefully I stand within inches of her side and reach upwards to fold the string holding the key over the blade of the knife. The string separates quickly against the sharp blade and I step back, holding one of the keys in my hand. Satisfied, slowly and quietly I move around her ... keeping an eye as she stirs, then repeats the same on the second key string that hasn't quite dropped enough for her to reach.

*******

I had taken up residence in one of the more comfortable chairs in the living room. I would have preferred to sit at my desk, but I happen to know that the chair does make a bit of a squeak when one pulls it out. Besides, from this angle not only can I see her, but I can keep watch on the second timer, now counting down the seconds.

My eyes keep getting drawn to her profile. She's almost serene, still and calm. So still that I had almost gotten up once to check on her, then she had drawn in a deep breath and stretched before I could rise. My eyes come back to the timer, 12 seconds left.

The keys are in my pocket. It's not normal for me to second guess myself, but I check them.

8 seconds.

I keep myself from standing and walking over to her. I have the perfect vantage point for her reaction. According to the time I left on the answering machine, I'm not supposed to be her for another two hours and 45 minutes.

3 seconds.

She's about to learn a very good lesson about doing things like this.

The alarm sounds just after the timer zeros out. Her head turns to the left lazily, then she straightens up and begins to flex her joints slightly. Moaning softly, she rotates her head and bends it forward through her arms, turning it side to side before shaking her whole body lightly and bouncing on her toes.

I'm amused. I've seen her do similar things after waking up or sitting in a chair reading for a long period of time. Unfortunately, because she's in a standing position I won't get to see her stretch like a cat as she does when laying on her stomach. But that's fine with me, because now she's reaching up for the keys.

Smug. Yup, that's how I'm feeling right now as the fingers of her right hand stretch up and move around ... looking for the brass key that should be there. Her head falls back further as she rises up on tiptoe, fingers straightening as they open and close ... searching for the string and key.

I rise slowly, careful to still not make a sound. I'm beginning to enjoy myself, fairly sure she's in trouble now. She's good at puzzles and games, but I think I've won this one and she didn't even know I was playing.

She's found the string. It's caught between her forefinger and middle finger. I move towards where she is, intending to slip around her into the office when I catch the sound of her breathing. Shallow now, much shorter than before. She's brought her head up slightly and I regret that she's wearing the blindfold. She has the most expressive eyes ... but they're covered ... the clench of her jaw against the bit gag though tells me she understands something is wrong.

Her face turns towards the key that would be over her left hand and reaches up. She's already touched that one, so in her logic it will be there. I stand there and wait until her fingers find it, work the string between her fingertips until she finds the cut end of this string also. The part of her upper chest that is visible is becoming a deep red and her breathing shortens as she realizes both keys are missing.

Time for me to move over to the desk. I have no intention of announcing my presence until the right time and want to see how she's going to handle being in this predicament. That is until she says something that sounds vaguely like my name.

Oh come on. She couldn't have figured it out that quickly. She says something again, despite the bit gag distorting her words I can hear her saying my name in question form.

Cocking an eyebrow, I turn to look at her over my shoulder. She's standing firm, head upright and facing forward. If the blindfold was off, she'd be looking at the door jam. There isn't much that she can do. I should probably just go over and unlock her cuffs but looking at her trapped there reminds me of first seeing her through the window. Then the emotion I felt upon finding the side door unlocked. She didn't cover all of her bases. And even though I'm the safety ... she'd be stuck here. What would have happened if some person other than me had come in, someone not so nice ...?

I shake my head, trying to clear the thoughts of what might have happened and what I could do to her now as she's helpless. Instead I reach over to the answering machine and play the message I left earlier.

"Hey Chickie, are you there? Pick up."

I can hear her sigh, but I don't turn around yet.

"Things are moving along faster than usual. So ... ah, I'll be out of here about an hour earlier than we talked about. Call me if you can."

"Ooo eyed"

Yeah, she's right. I lied. She's lucky I wasn't some freak that would take advantage of her. Turning, I stride back to her and stop right in front of her. I want to make sure she feels my breath against her face as I speak to her.

"Yeah sweetheart, I did lie. But then you haven't be all that truthful with me either, have you. However ... I have to admit, I'm not sure I've ever seen you look sexier than you do right now."

I love how her nostrils flare ever so slightly as she snorts. Rattling the keys lightly in my hand, I laugh. "Not very ladylike, but I'll excuse that for now. You do realize you're going to have a lot of questions to answer. Here, let me unlock you."

"Ooh." Negative tone as she shakes her head side to side. No.

"No? Oh my sweet girl, you're not exactly in a negotiating position now, are you?"

"Aay-ee."

Maybe? And she has that cutsie tone. I take a step back to look over the rig she's in again, wondering if I've missed anything. She's a planner, I have no doubt that she has worked out every step ... but could she have foreseen my showing up early? Probably not, but I'm curious just how far she might have planned.

My eyes rise up to the padlocks again which she can't remove without keys. Even if she can get her hands down and remove the rest of the rig, the cuffs will still be on her.

"Ok, let's make a deal. Ready?"

She raised her head and tilts it to the side. "I issenin"

"I gave you the chance to be free right now, no strings attached other than questions. But since you refuse, I assume you're prepared to do the full time in your gear."

I pause for a response, waiting until she nods once slowly.

"Very well. I also assume I am your safety and you would have had roughly two and a half more hours before I would have walked in this door. At that point there would have been no trace of any of this, correct?"

Again she nods once.

"Ok Chickie, here's the deal. I can let you out now and this weekend will be a Q & A session ...no holding back on your answers. Or, you can wait the rest of the time and if you're not out of your gear and everything is still out ... you'll have to beg me to help you and once I free you, obey me for the weekend."

She's quiet for the moment, obviously thinking. I lean forward, making sure she can feel my breath on her cheek as I whisper. "I promise to make you bend over and turn your ass red for doing this and making me wait."

Her breath catches and I hear her swallow slightly. Excitement? Nervous? With any luck, anticipation? Pulling back, I again wish I could see her eyes. "Do we have an agreement?"

"on deh on."

Condition. "What is the condition?"

Straightening a little, she clears her throat the best she can. "ith I et out an ut errey in awray ee-or eyem ... ooo erv ee."

Getting part of what she said, I'm still not sure I heard it correctly and ask her to repeat it. Her sounds come out almost exactly the same and I think I understand.

"If you get out and put everything away before the time ... I serve you?"

She nods firmly once. Stepping back, I survey her once more and think about her words. This might be interesting and open up some doors for potential future games. "Ok. I agree. Let me set the timer."

Picking up one of the timers from the table behind her, I turn it around to set it and note a third padlock key that is taped to the bottom of the device. Smiling, I check my watch and set the timer, removing the key before pressing the start button. "You now have two hours and twenty-three minutes. Go"

******

I'm finally sitting in my chair at the desk, going through a report that I didn't need to finish this weekend. But hey, I've got the time and she's just hanging around. I smile to myself at that thought and look up at her still standing in the same position. A little over an hour has passed and she's shifted around, but hasn't done much more than that. Right now her head is bent forward, arms dangling in their cuffs ... she almost looks tired.

Looking back at the blotter on my desk, I move the keys around and line them up perfectly. After finding a third key and setting the timer, I made it my mission to find a fourth key. It made sense after all, two keys usually came with each padlock and there were two padlocks in use. I assume she heard me searching, I wasn't quiet about it. After looking through drawers and around furniture, I found her bag of tricks pushed underneath the sofa in the other room. The fourth key was inside the luggage tag attached to the bag, and I did get an answer as to whether or not there was a sexual bend to her bondage sessions by surveying the equipment in the bag. I have a feeling it's going to be a very enlightening weekend for both of us and reopen my files to distract myself.

I can hear her shifting again, taking short breaths ... then after a bit quiet. It starts again after a time and I look up to see her drawing in a deep breath as her head drops forward again. What is she doing? Something is different, but I'm not quite sure what.

Oh ... wait. Yes. There it is, a light sheen on her cheek. She's sweating. Nervous about what is going to happen? Why prolong the inevitable ... and I'm about to ask her that very question when she straightens and rises up on her tip-toes and shifts her arms to turn her hands inward.

Perhaps I should have been paying more attention to her while I was searching, and lean back in my chair to watch. I'll be damned, she's thought of more than one release mechanism ... this one takes a bit of time and endurance, but I can see how it works. With the tips of her fingers, she works the center piece of the turnbuckle, turning it to cause the eyebolts to move inwards opening the clamp above the doorframe. It can't be easy, a slow and tedious process moving it about a quarter turn before she has to rest again ... the strain on her muscles must be tremendous. It's obvious she's getting tired as she takes her next break, standing still and catching her breath.

"You're going to be useless to me if you're exhausted."

She turns her head slightly towards me and snorts, causing me to laugh. She has a way out, and I'm pretty sure she doesn't know I found her spare keys. But, I'd like to make this a little more interesting and stand up to walk over to her.

"I like your bag of toys."

So still. Even her breathing stops for a moment, then she swallows slowly. I move to lean against the door frame behind her, curious to see if I can throw her a little. "I'm going to enjoy your demonstrating how you incorporate your devices. And the extra bars and connectors I saw ... you can set this rig up in different ways. You will be required to show me each and every one."

She's stretched up again, manipulating the turnbuckle and I can now see that the clamp has spread. Not quite enough to allow her to drop her arms, but she is still working at it. I look over at the timer and smile.

"I have to tell you, I'm really looking forward to watching you crawl for me. In less than an hour, look down at you and hear that sweet voice of yours beg me for the key to open those padlocks."

She hesitates in her movements at my mention of the time, then begins to work again, soft grunts starting to come from her.

"That's a sexy sound too. So are the whimpers and the pleas that I fully intend to extract from you after I so graciously allow you to remove your cuffs."

I move forward slightly, whispering into her ear. "I want to make sure that the first thing that will be done ... and you WILL do it without my telling you ... is that you stand in front of my desk and slide your jeans and panties down your legs. You will then bend forward over my desk, arms outstretched. You can grip the other edge of the desk, but you will present your bare ass to me for punishment."

Please to hear her breath is shorter, I continue. "You do know you deserve to be punished. I'm not sure what I'll use yet. Perhaps my hand, maybe a spatula from the kitchen. I'd love to use my belt on you, but I don't know if you've had that done yet. We will find out this weekend though, won't we?"

Shifting so that she can feel my breath against her other ear, I continue to whisper. "Ten spanks for each infraction. The infractions are non-negotiable. First infraction, Self-bondage. Ten strikes."

"Second infraction, you left a door unlocked and yourself accessible to any potential predator."

She snorts at my words and I smile.

"Ten more strikes for the second infraction. Third infraction, hiding this from me. I would have understood, even helped. I fully intend to correct that issue this weekend. Ten more strikes and that makes thirty total. Your ass will be beautifully red my dear."

She seems to growl, drawing in deep breaths as she rests and I move around to the front of her.

"You know what I'm really curious about ... if you're now wet. If this turns you on. I'll bet it does."

She shakes her head, rising up on her tiptoes again, fingers barely touching the turnbuckle and I laugh.

"You realize that if I find out you're lying ... and I will ... I promise and additional 20 spanks with my bare hand. And you will thank me for each and every one."

With a slight clanging noise, the clamp falls down from its place over the molding and I jump back as it bumps her head on the way down. Before I can ask her if she's ok, she stretches her shoulders and lets her arms drop, the hardware dangling from her wrists.

She then begins to move, bending at the waist and twists slightly so that her hands can reach for her right ankle. The ripping sound of Velcro is loud and one end of the spreader bar lands on the floor. The other ankle strap comes off as easily and with a groan she drops to her knees. I'm impressed, I'm not going to tell her that, but I am. Impressed but not sympathetic. That was a lot of work and obviously she has some endurance. That will come in handy.

She almost has little over a half hour left when she finally seems to get the energy to move again. Turning her head to the side, she brings her bound wrists up and manages to unbuckle the blindfold, then the bit gag. Both fall to the floor as she kneels quietly, blinking in the light. Again a few minutes pass, then she tilts her head back and looks at me with those green eyes. "How much time do I have left?"

"Thirty-six minutes."

She stands up slowly, not asking for help and turns towards the table that still holds one of the timers. I smile as she chews on her lower lip, but still picks up the timer that is left and looks under it. Chuckling, I stride back to the desk and pick up the four keys before sitting on the edge. "I'm afraid I found all of them. Want to start begging now?"

She shakes her head no and puts down the timer. "I still have 30 minutes."

Walking forward, she drops to all fours and picks up the blindfold and places it in her mouth. Slowly, awkwardly because of her bound hands, she crawls forward towards me. Does she want me to blindfold her during her punishment? I admit, I like the image she presents and tell her so.

There is a look in her eyes that I truly enjoy, almost a pleasure as she comes slowly towards me. She has to be tired and I think I'll give her a chance to re-coup before I start our playtime. She's finally kneeling at my feet, taking the blindfold from her mouth, and I lean forward to show her the keys that will free her.

"Time?"

Really? Here she is kneeling at my feet and I hold the means to her freedom. As far as I'm concerned, she can start begging now ... but ...

"Twenty-seven minutes."

My sense of triumph begins to disappear as she takes the blindfold and begins to chew slightly at the edge of one of the eye coverings. After sometime of working at it, she's able to pull at the leather and fur. Eventually, there is a ripping sound as she pulls the stitching apart. A brass padlock key falls from between the material into her palm, which she immediately uses to unlock the padlocks that will free her wrists.

"Time?" She looks up at me, a small smirk on her face. I look at the timer on my desk, suddenly hoping that she doesn't have enough time to put everything away.

"Fourteen minutes."

It's obvious she's tired and her body aches, but she's up and moving. As I suspected, the equipment is easily dismantled into small pieces and tucked away into the bag that I had found under the sofa. When done, she returns to me and holds out her hands for the keys, which are then placed in a pouch inside the bag. With five minutes remaining, she leaves the house and I hear the trunk of her car close before she returns to the room that I'm in waiting for her.

"Time?"

"One minute and fifty-three seconds. How long have you had that key sewn into the blindfold?"

She smiles and bows her head to me. "A year and a half or so."

Coming forward, she kisses me on the cheek. "Thank you for being my safety ... but I am quite aware of the penalty you would impose upon finding me like that. I did listen to you over the years."

I do feel as if I've been tricked, but then ... I did some tricking of my own. A deal is a deal. "Yes, and you've won."

Her smile is sweet and she stretches. "Now ... why don't you crawl on over to the kitchen and get me a bottle of water. And afterwards, you can massage away my muscle aches while we discuss your status this weekend. After all ... I consider the nasty tricks you tried to pull on me infractions."

12