All Comments on 'An Act of Restraint'

by MirrorsImage

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it!

So they're both arrogant and clever--what a plot twist!

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 9 years ago
A most entertaining story ...

... with a delightful, twisty ending! Thank you for posting and please write more. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

Clever and well written. Very erotic with no body parts involved and that's quite a feat.

visioneervisioneerabout 9 years ago

Outstanding. Even with the woman gagged, you create an intellectual banter between these two that speaks volumes about their relationship. One of the best power exchange stories I've encountered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
epic

fantastic story.

thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 Stars and a question

Very good read and it caught me at the end. My question, I assumed the 'friend' was male when I first read it. Then I looked at your profile and saw you're a woman and reread the story and could see a woman as the friend. Tricky-tricky!

MirrorsImageMirrorsImageabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I wanted to say thank you to those who read my first submission, as well as thanks for the comments and votes.

To Anon who mentioned the sex of the 'friend' ... I tried to write it that way on purpose. A sort of extra April Fool's trick!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
very well written

so much ambiguity and doubt. so much unknown. all leading to more questions than answers. and so many possibilities. about as cleverly written as I have found.

I usually don't read BDSM stories. The title was filled with so many options I took a chance. it was worth it.

thanks for the entertaining read. *****

MirrorsImageMirrorsImageabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you Rightbank

I appreciate your comment, it's is quite a compliment! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really good writing

Loved this! Well written, interesting twist and made me laugh too!

MirrorsImageMirrorsImageabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anon!

I had alot of fun writing this one and I'm glad you liked it!

loveseroticstoriesloveseroticstoriesabout 9 years ago
will you be writing more?

Well written and I'd like to see more of your work. Perhaps a sequel as to what happens next between these friends would be awesome.

Thanks for posting and I'll be checking in.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Good story

I really liked this story. You definitely have a very good imagination that shows itself in the description of all the devices used. Since I am familiar with all the devices I really was hooked on this story. Keep writing.

TwilightfanTwilightfanover 4 years ago
2?

I wouldn't mind a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous