Ambiramus Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you like my show, baby?"

"I loved it, sweetheart. And now I can feel smug, knowing that so many would have watched that, dying to be with you, yet you are by my side right now." Kissing her softly, I added, "I think one good turn deserves another, right?"

"Want my cum, baby?"

"God yes."

"Well," she glanced down, as did I, noticing she was almost achingly hard, pre-cum oozing from the head of her cock, "I think I'll be climaxing within a couple of minutes."

She wasn't wrong. I'd barely taken her cock in my mouth before she was moaning in a way I recognised rather well. She left me in control, and she lasted barely five minutes before I was rewarded with more than a couple of mouthfuls of her delicious cum. Any ideas about making love ended there and then as we were both exhausted after a very long day.

Managing to drag ourselves to the shower, Cindy was surprisingly even more tired than I was, drying her off before easily picking her up in my arms. Resting her down on the bed, she immediately snuggled into my side, hearing her whisper words of love before she quickly drifted off to sleep.

*****

A/N -- I've added the Stephanie aspect for a specific reason. I'm sure some of you can perhaps figure out why, though I'm not sure if that's the route I'll take. I've simply opened the door, now it's a case of choosing to walk through it or not.

One other thing. The majority of my stories are in a particular category, so ever so subtly suggesting something going on above was merely for my amusement and I like to push things to the edge without necessarily crossing boundaries. It likely won't happen but you never know...

Last thing, I have 21 chapters completed and have started on Chapter 22, but I've stopped for the time being as I was running out of steam, so will stop writing this series for a little while and focus on something else, and return soon to finish this series off.