All Comments on 'Ambiramus Ch. 08'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianover 2 years ago

I'm still hoping for Mark with a harem and the ex wife as the mother/surrogate mother for Cindy and the other girls(not sure why that thought turns me on so much but it does). Can't wait for the next keep up the good work 5 out of 5.

anitragrieganitragriegover 2 years ago

True, the monogamous futa on male chapters of this story are the best.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 2 years ago

Well if they are going to become completely monogamous then you will have to find someone for every one else. Which could be good stories too. I am enjoying this. Thanks

DexdareDexdareover 2 years ago

Stumbled on this story by mistake, not my usual. Have to say I love it, love Mark and Cindy. Actually loved that Megan was involved and love Alexa. Have no preconceived ideas of where it should go outside of the engagement and wedding, looking forward to where you take it next

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’d love to see where Mark’s relationship with Cass goes as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After all of the feelings expressed between the girls to Mark I don’t think it’s fair to have him and Cindy be completely monogamous moving forward. Alexa and Cass clearly have strong feelings for him. Excellent story though, I’ve been a fan in your other genres and followed you here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Avesome, just avesome.

KryssigurlKryssigurlabout 2 years ago

I'm sorry that you've felt pressured by the comments to force your story into monogamy. Open relationships and polyamory are similar to the gender nonbinary and homo/bi/pansexuality in that they are looked down upon by a society whose views in relationships are shaped by religion. I personally don't see how Cindy and Mark having fun with others cheapens their relationship in any way. Sex and love can be completely separate from one another. A person is capable of romantic love with more than one person. It is your story to go with where you choose, and I understand how an author can be swayed to move towards what their majority audience seems to want. I personally love each chapter, and love the openness and relationship between Cindy and Mark. I love how Mark has become a surrogate of sorts for what is missing from the other girls lives. I haven't yet begun reading your other story in this category, but definitely next on my list. I'm sure I will enjoy whichever direction you take this story. Looking forward to the rest!

UltimateSinUltimateSinabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hello @Kryssigurl. Though the emphasis will be back on Mark and Cindy, the likes of Alexa will remain prominent characters in their life. There is still fun to be had and I'm still not sure how I'll wrap it all up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is wonderful that you include many of the issues that transgender women face. Excellent series

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Another wasted fantasy chapter, fantasy????

Yes fantasy, no one in their right mind allows themselves to be used by others in such a manner.

I’m starting to not like Cindy at all, and you are turning Marks. Haracter into something he never was. Just all too over top.

Please get this sorry story back on track.

Still scores 1/5

Wolf007Wolf007almost 2 years ago

I feel that having Mark used as such by the group brings him almost to the level of seeming like a "boy toy" and serves as a cumdumpster. perhaps it would work it up better as a few threesomes and maybe a foursome would have been better and thus maintain the character's worth in the story.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

This Keeps getting better and better.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

very good story series -but chats 7&8 are the weakest. Far to over the top.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ambiramus Ch. 07 Previous Part
Ambiramus Series Info