AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 201-210

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet, little elf," I said, pulling back my lips from her and stilling my fingers.

"Mmmmm!" she hummed in a frustrated protest. "Why not?"

"Because, baby," I said. "I'm not done down here."

I pulled my fingers from her and put a hand on each of her thighs and pushed them back. Terra was probably the most flexible of the girls on the trip other than maybe Ami, so she took the movement easily as her legs spread into a bit of a split and her hips tilted, bringing her glistening pussy into a more upwards-facing position.

"What now, then?" Terra asked. "You had me on the fucking edge, Tiger."

"Now I do this," I said and lowered my lips to her more fully exposed ass cheek, kissing the cleavage of it and then nuzzling deeper and kissing the other cheek as I brought my lips towards her asshole.

"Oh!" Terra gulped, reaching down towards me with her hand landing on her pussy.

"No touching yourself there, little elf," I ordered her, pulling her hand away. "Nipples only for you."

"OK," she squeaked, and her right eye twitched heavily as I pressed my tongue against the pretty little butthole that she'd sent me a picture of the day before.

Chapter 204

"Fuck, Tiger... God, Robbie, I'm so- Fuuuuck, I can't..."

I smirked to myself a little as Terra shuddered and quivered. After a good half hour of teasing and tasting, testing and getting her directions, I was playing her like a marionette. I had the middle finger of one hand in her ass up to the second knuckle, the thumb of my other hand inside of her clenching pussy and pressing up on the area of her G-spot, while I used my forefinger to brush hard over and over across her little clit hood. This contraption of hand and arm positions meant I couldn't easily get my lips and tongue involved, but it did let me loom over Terra and watch her reactions.

"Please, Robbie- I'm- Uunnnngh, you're so fucking-- Holy shit balls, dude, just-" She hiccuped hard, interrupting herself, and her body lurched but she clenched down and her body flexed as she kept herself from losing herself in an orgasm.

"So you think you're ready?" I asked with a teasing little smirk.

"I've been ready for ten fucking minutes, you glorious prick!" Terra shout-whispered, glaring up at me. Her hands were pressed to the sheets of the bed and she was clawing at them - she'd given up on teasing her little tits with all of the overwhelming stimulation she was getting from me.

"What's four plus four?" I asked her.

"Eight?"

"Who wrote Romeo and Juliet?"

"Shakespeare," Terra grunted.

"Well, I think you can go a little longer," I said and wiggled my middle finger in her ass and pulled it out a bit before starting to press my ring finger inside of her as well.

"Hooooly mother full of fucking grace!" Terra moaned.

"You grew up Catholic?" I asked.

"What?" she asked.

"You just- you know what, never mind," I smirked, working and wiggling the second finger into her ass until they were both in to the second knuckle. I rubbed on her clit a bit more, wiggled my thumb against her G-spot, and then asked her again. "Ready now?"

"Mmmf!" she exhaled, slapping an arm across her mouth to stop from screaming.

"Count down from ten," I told her.

"Ten," she mumbled against her arm. "N-nine. Eight. Ssssssseven. Six. Four-"

"You missed five, start over," I told her.

"Fuck! Ten!" she grunted. "Nineeightsevensixfivefourthree-"

"Stop," I ordered her. "Whose going to fuck these gorgeous, beautiful, perfect little holes raw, little elf?"

"You are, Tiger," she groaned. "God, please get your cock in me. Fuck me full. Fuck my ass. I want it so fuckinnnnnngggg-" She winced, holding back another uprising of her orgasm.

"Tell me where you want me to come when I'm done with you," I told her.

"All over my face. I want to feel it all over my face," she whimpered. "I want to be a little fucking slut and feel my holes aching after you ream them and have your hot cum all over my face like your little whore."

"Come for me, Terra," I said.

She released her hold and her whole body melted just for a moment into the sheets as she relaxed, and then her body rolled as her orgasm swept through her like a wave from her feet to her head. Her toes clenched in the sheets, her knees and thighs flexed and shot her hips upward, dragging my teasing fingers with them. Her upper body arched, her abs stretching as her shoulders remained pinned to the bed and her eyes squeezed closed.

And God did she come. She'd already been leaking heavily, and now she let out a wash of girlcum that splashed against my hands and wrists and began dripping down onto the sheets like a blocked and overwhelmed house gutter.

I didn't stop teasing her with my forefinger on her clit, and I even managed to wiggle my fingers in her tight little ass as she exploded with a second wave of ejaculate, humping her hips up and down in the air.

She was moaning and heaving wordlessly, muffling herself with her arm, and I almost worried she was going to break her own skin as she bit down. Then, with one last little aftershock that jerked her hips, her body collapsed back to the bed with a soft squelch of her butt on the wetness beneath her.

I softly, carefully pulled my fingers from her and wiped the butt ones off on my shorts as I climbed up the bed and laid down next to her, cradling Terra's face with my hands as she stayed out of it a little bit and then slowly started blinking herself back to conscious thought.

"Holy mother fuck," she hoarsely grunted.

I chuckled and kissed her cheek softly. "That was a pretty good one."

"That was fucking mind-blowing, you cock," Terra laughed breathlessly. "That was- Fuck, that was life-changing. I was so mad at you for making me wait, and at myself for agreeing to it. And when you asked me those questions I was like, 'What the fucking hell!' and then stopping me counting down. Fuck! You're a cruel bastard, Robbie."

"Was it fun?" I asked.

"Fuck, yes," Terra said with a grin.

"Want to go again?" I asked.

"I don't think my body could handle that more than once a week, maybe once a month," she said. "Did I squirt? I've never squirted before."

"A lot, actually," I said. "It was hot."

Terra carefully reached between her legs and felt at her pussy. "Fuck, after an orgasm like that, I feel like I should be like... swollen and fucked out. But I'm so fucking good to go." Then she lifted her fingers to her lips and tasted herself. "Huh, not bad."

"Pretty tasty," I said and kissed her cheek again.

"You know, you spoil a girl with all these compliments," she said. "Don't put me up on a pedestal."

"I wouldn't dream of it, little elf," I smiled.

"Good, because this little elf is going to get even sluttier than she already is," Terra said, shifting and then getting up on her knees. "Stand up, Tiger. Let me at that cock."

I chuckled and followed her directions and soon I was standing next to the bed as she knelt on it. She stood high on her knees to kiss me and we made out like that, and she urged me to take off my shirt. I did so and so gave me a teasing look as she started doing what I'd done to her, kissing her way down my body. She even teased my nipples with her lips and then scraped her teeth along my stomach down to the waistband of my shorts.

"I'm going to be honest here, Robbie," Terra said. "I don't think I'm going to be able to go as long blowing you as you did eating me. I'm going to want this cock in me very, very soon."

"I don't mind that at all," I said, running my fingers through her dark golden hair.

"Good," Terra said, then chewed on the inside of her lip and looked down at the rock-hard bulge that was pressing out towards her. "Now let's finally say hello to this rocket in your pocket that we've been teasing all week."

Chapter 205

A soft push, a squeeze and release, a gasp. A grunt.

"Fucking hell, duuuude," Terra moaned into my ear.

Terra's blowjob had been even faster than I think she had planned. When she'd dropped my shorts and seen my Speedo she'd guffawed a little, but in a way that said it was a happy surprise. Then she'd peeled the stretchy Speedo down and my cock had practically burst out of it like a spring. She'd slurped her way around the head and then tried to take me in her mouth but she didn't get very far. It turned out Terra had a bit of a small mouth and wasn't a deepthroater. She still had fun with it, teasing me and letting me know with her eyes and her wordless, open-mouthed grunts and moans that she very much appreciated the tool she was working with. Then she'd tilted my cock up and quickly began kissing and licking at my balls, peering up at me from around my shaft. One more long lick from base to tip had finished it off and she'd dropped back down onto her butt at the edge of the bed and spread her legs.

I was inside of her now. It hadn't taken much. She was leaning back on her elbows and I was looming over her as I braced with my hands on either side of her and kissed her slowly, our lips and tongues slowly dancing as we sat with about half of me inside of her.

"You feel so fucking good in me," Terra groaned. "God, I've wanted this."

"You've wanted this? What about me?" I teased her. "You've been riling me up all week."

"Don't start with me," she giggled softly. "You've been a little man whore and gotten off plenty."

"Fair," I laughed and kissed her again, and then followed her down as she let herself fall to the bed. She spread one leg up a little further, making more room for me, and I slid deeper into her.

"Holy fuck, Tiger," she grunted. "God, when I said I wanted to feel you stirring up my guts I wasn't being literal."

"Need to me stop?" I asked with a touch of concern.

"No. God, no," she said. "Give me all of it, I just feel like you might start poking out my throat and you'll be kissing your own cock."

I snorted at the visual she'd come up with and shook my head. Then I slowly pulled out about an inch and then pressed forward until my pubic bone was pressed against her mound.

"God, you're amazing," I said softly. I was on top of her and she was arching her back a little to press her small, lithe body up at me and getting as much skin-to-skin contact as she could.

"Get your hands on me," she requested, and I let her move them where she wanted with one on her hip and the other up under her arm right by her tit. "Fuck, I love how your hands are so fucking warm they almost make me tingle."

"I love how you feel on my fingers," I said. "You take such good care of yourself, Terra. You impress me so much."

She smiled at the compliment and kissed me, and I let my hand on her slip under her to her ass. She groaned happily, and I began to slowly stroke in and out of her. On every outstroke I could feel her core muscles flex and her cunt cling to me.

"You naughty little elf," I groaned, making her laugh. "OK. Here's the deal. I really want to make love to you, but you and I both know we like it a little rough. Which do you want?"

"That's not a fair question," Terra moaned. "I want both."

"Which do you want right now?" I asked.

She thought for a moment, or maybe got distracted by my cock sliding in and out of her, then opened her hazel eyes and looked up at me. "Fuck me, Tiger."

I thrust into her hard, making her body bounce a little under me, and her grin turned a little feral as she shifted her hands to hold me by my shoulders.

We started firm and only got harder from there. In missionary I was able to lift Terra's ass off the mattress almost effortlessly and use her like a sex toy, fucking her hard and fast as she fucked back at me with her hips. This made even her nearly non-existent tits bounce a little with the fervour we were going at each other and I ended up grabbing them both, pinching her nipples between my thumbs and fingers. Terra dropped her jaw and groaned loudly, and I let go of one of her boobs and put my thumb at her mouth and she took it in, sucking lewdly to mute herself.

By the time we switched positions I was dripping sweat onto her and Terra was covered in a sheen of her own. We rolled over and I was sitting on the edge of the bed with Terra riding me, and boy did she ride me. I wouldn't have been surprised if she was a horse girl early in life, or at least in a past life, cause she bounced and swivelled her hips like she'd been breaking broncos for a living. She grinned down at me feral as we fucked like that, and then she shifted the position of her legs so that she was up on her toes braced on the very edge of the mattress and leaned back, her hands on my knees as she spread her legs apart giving me a hot as hell look at where I was piercing into her. Once she was balanced she shifted to bracing with just one arm, reaching her other hand down to spread her puffy cunt lips to show me her clit and an even deeper view of me inside her.

"Like what you see, Tiger?" she asked. "Cause God do I love your fucking cock in that little hole."

"So much," I grunted, then spit on my thumb and lowered it to her bare clit and softly diddled it. Terra moaned and started circling her hips, grinding me inside of her as I worked her all the way up and into an orgasm. It wasn't nearly as big as the one from earlier, but to her surprise she released a little wave of girlcum around my cock as she went off. It was barely enough to drip even once onto the floor, but still more than she expected.

"Guess you opened the faucet and now it's leaky," she grinned when she came down.

"You know, you and Cassidy have the filthiest minds," I laughed.

"That's why we work so well together," Terra grinned. "Now take me from behind, Tiger. Mount me and fuck the living hell out of me."

"Gladly, my little elf," I said.

She scrambled off of me and got up on her hands and knees on the bed, and I was quickly inside of her and thrusting hard. I wrapped my arms around her chest, pulling her up into a higher sitting position and started roughly kissing on the side of her neck as we slammed our hips together and her ass smacked against my pelvis.

"I'm going to come soon," I told her. "But there's no way I'm going to be finished with you."

"Good," Terra groaned. "Cause I can go all afternoon, Tiger."

"I still need to fuck that ass, too."

"Can't wait," Terra grunted. "God, you're a fucking beast. Fuck, I want your cum so bad. I want to feel it explode in me, but we can't do that. Can you hold out, Robbie? Can you wait until you pull out so I can feel it all over my face and tongue instead?"

"Don't tempt fate or tease me, Terra," I growled.

"Sorry, Tiger. I won't tease you with my little unprotected pussy that you're carving your Goddamn fucking name into."

"Do you have a breeding fetish or something?" I asked.

"... I didn't think so," Terra barked a sweaty, somewhat delirious laugh.

I pulled out of her and manhandled her onto her back, and I got up on one knee over her and started stroking my cock.

"Do it, Tiger. I can't have you breed me, so I want it all over my face. Cover me. I want to taste it everywhere. I want to choke on it. Please, Tiger. Give it to me, give it to me, give it to me." Terra reached down and started fondling my balls as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

"Here it comes," I groaned. "Fuck, you're so fucking gorgeous.'

She smiled, even with her mouth open and tongue out, and I released as my arms and legs twitched and flexed and I went a little light-headed with each shot of burning seed out of my balls. The first rope hit the tip of her nose, smeared across her forehead and into her hairline. The next one went onto her cheek and down the side of her face. The third and fourth landed lower, hitting her tongue but bridging over her open mouth to her upper lip and nose. She was humming happily as she got her first taste. Then I groaned and three more big oozes of cum fell from my cock, each one dropping and landing on her face, only the very last dropping right into her mouth. She got her lips on the head of my cock and slurped the last dregs out of it like a straw.

"Fu-hu-huck," I groaned as the orgasm filtered out of me.

"Fuck, that's so fucking hot, Tiger," Terra moaned. "And you taste so- Oh!"

I had dismounted from straddling her and gotten her legs open and slammed my cock back into her.

"Holy- Fuck- Robbie!" She yelped in pleasure as I thrust into her hard. I buried as deep as I could get and sucked in a massive breath before letting it out.

"I'm not stopping," I said.

"Good, Tiger," Terra grinned. "I don't want you to. Fuck me like your little elf whore that I am. Fuck me until you're hard as a rock again, and then fuck my ass."

Chapter 206

"Just hold on," Terra grunted, gritting her teeth as she squeezed her eyes closed in concentration.

"We don't-"

"Shut the fuck up, Tiger," Terra said. Then she bit her lower lip and sat down a little more and the head of my cock slid into her ass. "Fffffffuh-"

"Holy," I grunted.

I'd had anal sex with Cassidy, and now with Wanda as well. It was a different experience from vaginal even if the mechanics were generally the same. Put it in the hole, let the hole adapt, and push it in and out of the hole a bunch because it feels good. Anal needed more time and commitment, sure, but still.

Terra's ass was another level of tightness.

"It's fine," she grunted. "It's fine, it's fine."

"Terra, baby," I groaned. "Just let me get some lube."

"From where? You said you and Cass didn't bring any," she gasped.

The two of us had decided that she should be on top to start. I'd fucked her just like she'd wanted - until I was rock hard again. And when I pulled out of her pretty little pussy I'd had her slick juices on my cock and she'd deemed it 'probably enough.' Now I was laying on my back on the bed and she was up on one knee, straddling my waist as her entire body seemed to be into the act of breathing deeply as her diaphragm roiled her taught belly and her shoulders rose and fell. I couldn't see where I was entering her, though I did have a great view of her pussy and the rest of her, but I could definitely feel it.

"I'll text Cattie," I said. "She probably has some she'd let us borrow."

"Fuck," Terra groaned. "OK. OK. I thought it would be enough after you had two fingers in there so easy. Guess your cock is even fatter than I thought."

"Gee, thanks," I chuckled.

"Don't!" she hissed. "God, don't laugh. That made it wiggle in my ass."

That just made me want to giggle more and I almost gave myself a hernia suppressing it. I already had my hands on Terra's hips to help steady her and now I took her more firmly in my grip. "Ready to come off?"

"No," she said. "Dude, fuck, I wanted to just do this. Lube wasn't in my daydreams."

"Terra, honey, you are so fucking tight I think you could snap a pencil with your asshole, let alone those amazing, muscled cheeks of yours," I said. "You need lube."

"OK," she groaned. Then she let me help her up and I felt her asshole clinging to my cock as if it didn't want to let go until she finally popped off. "Mmmf," she snorted a little, falling forward partially on top of me in obvious relief.

"You know, we don't have to-"

"Text Cattie for the lube, dude," Terra interrupted me, putting a finger to my lips to shut me up. "You are fucking this ass if it's the last thing we do."

"Deal," I mumbled around her finger, making her chuckle.

I had to lean over the edge of the bed to my shorts to find my phone, and she smacked my bare ass playfully as I was exposed to her.

"You called me honey," she said as I unlocked the phone. She snuggled up to me, pressing her chest to my side and curling one of her thin, lean legs across mine as she took my cock in one hand and traced her fingers up and down the shaft.