All Comments on 'Almost Human'

by rawallace

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very fun story.

Usually it would be the other way around, with the robot being a female. It was nice to see it this way for a change: a pleasant, capable, discrete, male robot that women can utilize to clean their houses and give them pleasure without all the complications that come about when one's lover is fully human. Thanks.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
Wow

Wow, a low maintainence male, you could make a fortune with him. Well written fun read. Five Stars, hoping for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story, Loved the Twist

Great story, original and well written! Loved the twist at the end, that was creative and a great surprise. Guess most here didn't read it all the way!

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 4 years ago

Add My Name to the Waiting List!

Studies have shown one of the hottest turn-ons for women is a man washing dishes. It would be so cool to have a robot’s help 24/7, day or night, especially night. (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge ...) I totally want one, too. But until they’re available, I’ll just stick with my dog. At least I can trust him to be loyal. LOL

It’s usually better to choose either first or third person when writing, rather than trying to switch back and forth. You started out with Lena in first person point of view, later used third person describing Max’s experiences, then slipped into third person when referring to Lena again.

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 4 years ago
Order me the female version

Also send me a thousand Viagra with several refills. And she cooks and cleans too. FIVE*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@yourcard

The author described the penis as 4 inches in girth, which is circumference, not width, which is diameter. Maybe brush up on your math, as well as your grammar. Also, it's pretty sad when a guy has to favorite his own stories.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Cute story I normally don’t read Sci-fi but this was a very enjoyable lite read. Thank you. I bet you were smiling all the time you were writing this piece.

Cheers

SAGE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawallace@rawallace
UPDATE: It has been a while since I last published a story here. I've returned to the sci-fi genre this time with a short story I hope you will enjoy. Please feel free to leave comments both favorable and not so favorable. I appreciate them all. I enjoy reading a wide variet...