All Comments on 'A New Georgy-Girl Ch. 03 - Echoes'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Smooth as silk

It gallops from the page like a racehorse.

Thank You

DevDoc69DevDoc69about 3 years ago

Another wonderful story!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

I'm speechless! Several times I had tears in my eyes as your characters came to life and I shared their tears and fears. Simply 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It's one more great chapter of a great story.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

You write lovely stories, your character development is without peer.

I had missed this sequel, not any more. I read you and your classics long long ago.

But this sequel has brought me back to your page, guess I’ll read some of those great stories again and fall in love with them again as well.

Love your work. 5/5

RamazaRamazaabout 3 years ago

I really enjoy your writing and I have to agree with Wargamer’s comment, and I too will be reading some of your old story’s again, thank you so much for sharing your work with us.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

I have loved your stories for years and as far as I'm concerned Georgy Girl is a classic. Your characters are believable the plots all take place in parts of the world I know, love and recognise. For me you are one of the best writers here well done and thank you.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 3 years ago
sweet

and now 18yrs later, The next generation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Very detailed. Thanks

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 2 years ago

Oh my, this is one of my favorite stories! You have a wonderful imagination and write such beautiful stories. It’s a pleasure to read them.

Thank you,

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

Very good, all of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rereading. Much as I love it (a solid 5) I have to say that the sex sessions actually detracted from the story line and I found myself skimming over them (I have the same criticism of the first two chapters).

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Hoo boy. If Sam Peckinpah was a Brit he would have given this story at least five stars. As it is, you'll simply have to accept my humble and heartfelt offerings . . . .

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

Thank you, BB! This entire series was freaking amazing. I love Georgy and Will so much. They felt so real and I'm sad the story is over. Again, thank you for writing and sharing this amazing love story. I'm so glad I found your stories. <3

1stltdan1stltdan5 months ago

Fantastic love the stories in this series. Thanh you

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 2 months ago

A Yank

My second reading. Once again the bad guys are soundly vanquished - Another nail-biter. Oh yeah, I like the DB4 in your personal logo . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES