All Comments on 'A Lesson Not Soon Forgotten'

by LittleMousyKeys

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What the f

Take it to erotic horror psycho

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

Different. Dark and strangely erotic despite all the violence, which was realistic and not over the top.

I did not like the knife play, but that's me I hate knives having been stabbed twice in my life!

I loved the interplay between the two the battle of wills but I initially felt the story lacked realistic credibility in so far as her being "forced" to remain. There was nothing to indicate why this being done. You built up the darkness of the story in layers of brooding intrigue with chinks of revealing light.

Was it a paid whore? No they do not normally physically "enjoy it" as she obviously does.

Was it blackmail, turned to reluctant enjoyment? If so when were we going to find out the hook? You almost lost me but I am so glad I stayed...............

The twist is in the tale. Very well written, a few very minor typos, but from me a solid 5* for pure entertainment. As for Mr Annoy What the F it's not Psycho Horror it's in the correct category if you don't like it don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yikes

Two full pages of violent,vile, toxic domestic abuse.....this did not excite me this literally disgusted me. May have potential if the material wasn’t psychotic.

SlaveBrookSlaveBrookover 4 years ago
Amazing!!!

This was beautiful i loved it so much. Every aspect of a good dom. Including the aftercare!! I love seeing that but o my fucking god that was hot 🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well written and hot

Great story. Don't let anyone tell you differently, we all have some depravities lurking. I loved this, thank you, I'll be rereading this again in the future!! Yeah, it's dark, but so am I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Omg amazing

Dont let anyone tell you something is wrong with you this story was well

Written and pretty damn good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How very unpleasant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this was not erotic it was plain abusive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

HAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS WAS SICK

this is a horror story. this is a tragedy. the one (1) paragraph dedicated to the aftercare is the icing on top. i loved it i hated it i gasped i cried i screamed. what the fuck. sickening.

do it again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous