All Comments on 'a Desiderare'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 3 years ago

Classic electric blue. Perhaps even quintessential. All the elements are there--the cafe, the city, the leather, the lace. And of course the decedent Adam Cain himself. If anyone ever asks (as I once did) for a single story that best captured your style, this could be the choice.

holliday1960holliday1960about 3 years ago

This is as good as it gets, EB. I agree with Loqui... it's a classic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The final turn ... "Many years later Lizzie returned to the café." That is an excellent device to finish off the sensuality of the story.

avl69avl69almost 3 years ago

You…and your characters remain favorites…especially the decadent Ruby. Please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good god!

Four pages of insecurity and introspection. Do you even know what erotica is?

LilyWatersLilyWatersover 2 years ago

A classic indeed. Outstanding.

julesbabejulesbabeover 2 years ago

So much desire, so much passion and so beautifully written.

Five stars all the way

Jules

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 2 years ago

Pure fucking erotica ;->

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 1 year ago

This is so sizzling hot, thank you! Beautifully written, lots of buildup, and no disappointment when they finally get to it. Excellent writing as always!

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Your writing & characters are some of the best!

I look forward to reading more of your works. Thank you!

UnfetteredMaleUnfetteredMale10 months ago

This was an outstanding work to stumble upon today. Very sensual, great build up, incredible story. Very very well done.

JuicyplayJuicyplay7 months ago

Such a lovely erotic energy suffusing the whole story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES