All Comments on 'A Bottoms Seduction Ch. 03'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

A lot of people won't swallow and will stop sucking once they hear the words " I'm going to cum" but everyone who's ever experience that feeling of floating you get as you cum while someone continues to suck your cock knows the ecstasy that Martin just felt. And that's a feeling he's going to want to experience a lot more now. Carl couldn't have hooked Martin any better if he was a fisherman. This story is sooo hot it sizzles.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You never disappoint! Another great chapter, I can't wait for the next one!

Please let them kiss!! I know Carl is not as strong as he wants Martin to believe, I hope he won't end up with his heart broken

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another amazing chapter from the best writer on here. I identify as straight but your gay stories are some of the hottest things I em have ever read. This story in particular is an instant classic. Straight husband slowly being seduced by a hot younger guy, and all the hesitation and temptation that comes with it. Being married myself this story is also a fun vicarious thrill! Can’t wait for the next chapter! Would love to see Martin begin to notice attractions to other men because of Carl.

-NiftyJ

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is a very hot story. Please i hope you add sone fetish scenes soon like carl having a foot fetish and martin having his first experience getting his feet licked and toes sucked.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just so hot seeing a seemingly normal straight married man coming to the realization that he can’t live without cock..so sordid, evil and twisted..it has to keep going though…the sissy twink needs to destroy the pathetic marriage..imagining him wiggling his tight little ass at Martin, guiding him in…his helpless prey trapped...omg it’s just too hot..More soon..Please!!

JT

SeanEV1SeanEV14 months ago

Now that is turned on!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

@anonymous you said it perfectly. It’s the sordid, evil, twisted nature of this whole seduction that makes it so much hotter! I’m married myself and when my wife is asleep is when I read these stories, so it makes it even hotter for me given the context ;)

cdCindy1cdCindy13 months ago

I wish I was the guy under the desk sucking my boss' cock with his wife in the room. That turns me on so much.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh god yes anonymous below…our precious innocent wives sleeping so peacefully in our beds while we’re rock hard from reading the hottest gay stories imaginable…I’m this closeted little queen and I know Im helpless to resist the temptation to be forcibly taken by a rigid, throbbing gay cock. To heighten the thrill I quickly acknowledge that these all powerful desires and disgusting urges could destroy..everything…mmm…so white hot..

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES