Tempus Frangit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure what expression I had on my face, I'll admit that I hadn't even thought about going back to our own time. I'd been... well, my mind had been otherwise occupied hadn't it?

Doug went on to explain that he'd been talking to Simul and she appeared to be happy to send us back whenever we wished to go. And he had been somewhat surprised when she'd said that it was perfectly all right for Myra to accompany him back to our time; Doug and Myra had been worried that she would not be allowed to return with us.

Apparently, he'd met with both Sylvia and Rose and they'd informed him that they had Simul's permission to stay behind.

"I don't know what's come-over those two mate, they're behaving like a couple of kids who've been let loose in a sweet-shop. Jesus, I was pissed-off as hell. But Myra here... well she's something special."

"Rebound, Douglas?" I suggested.

"Could be, George, but I don't think so. Yeah, she's taken my mind off of Rose. But Rose and I were really over the moment she started playing up to those..."

"To be honest with you, Doug, I felt the same way. It was just that I had trouble admitting to myself that Sylvia could..."

"Yeah, yeah, been there. But our wives got the wrong idea about what was happening. You know, I think they thought that this really was all a dream. By the time they realised that it wasn't, it was too late."

"Anyway are you going to take...?"

"Both of us!" Chaise interjected from the swimming pool, before Douglas completed his question.

Doug looked at me again, and I smiled back at him.

"Oh my God, you don't go by halves do you, mate! How's that going to pan out?"

"I have no idea, Douglas. But, so far, so good!"

I had no intention of telling Douglas that all that was happening had been prophesied. I'm sure he'd have been right-narked that I hadn't let him in on the secret.


Termini Capitulus IV