Sisters of the Fallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loredana encountered the milkmaid just one more time. Loredana merely wanted to kiss and maybe touch the girl's breasts again but the maid kept saying between kisses that she wanted to taste Loredana's cunny and insisted on having Loredana lick her down there in return. Kissing and touching she had been okay with but this request made Loredana uncomfortable. Loredana had rationalized this taboo by pretending it was just was a boy she was playing with. The illusion was only broken whenever she felt between the maid's legs. Being with someone of the same sex had been exciting due to it being forbidden, but actually putting her mouth on another woman's genitals and licking her privates seemed to be going too far even for her. This was before Loredana had a reputation for being a harlot and she feared what might be said about her if the maid revealed their illicit behavior.

Loredana bit the maid on her thigh and slapped her face when she forced Loredana's head down to her crotch. Loredana said she never wanted to see the girl again and focused her attention exclusively on boys thereafter. A few weeks later the milkmaid was caught licking the cunny of a farmer's daughter and she probably would have been burnt at the stake if she hadn't fled the village first. Loredana couldn't help wondering what had become of that milkmaid and always regretted not doing more with the girl when she had the chance.

Now the opportunity to be with a woman had presented itself again, and Vivianna was no skinny, boyish milkmaid. She was a fine, noble lady with beauty unsurpassed by any woman Loredana had ever seen. Vivianna lifted Loredana's hands to her chest and closed them around the finely sculpted curves of Vivianna's breasts. They felt so soft and full in Loredana's hands that she couldn't help sighing as she explored the Countess' body. She felt the points of Vivianna's nipples poking the palms of her hands and her breasts were so soft, full, and large that Loredana thought she might lose herself in them. Loredana squeezed and massaged Vivianna's breasts to her heart's content and felt gratified when Vivianna made a low moan and looked at her with burning desire.

Şarpe placed Loredana's chin between his fingers and turned her head forcefully back to him before pressing his lips against hers. He lowered his hand from Loredana's face and both his appendages continued massaging Loredana's breasts without ceasing while their tongues flicked around and inside each other's mouths.

As Loredana and Şarpe kissed, Vivianna raised the hem of Loredana's gown above her waist to reveal the hidden depths between her thighs. Vivianna licked her lips as she stared down at the pink, swollen lips of Loredana's cunny surrounded by a well-trimmed oval of golden-red hair. She ran her hand up the inside of Loredana's thigh until her hand cupped Loredana's mound and pet her bushy fur. The Countess smiled as she found the redhead so aroused that when she spread Loredana's cunny lips open with her fingertips warm seepage dripped out onto Vivianna's hand. Loredana flexed her body involuntarily and moaned into Şarpe's mouth as she felt Vivianna's fingers stroking her most sensitive areas.

Şarpe ended the kiss with a bite at Loredana's lips that drew blood. He licked the red droplet from Loredana's lip then turned her head back around by pulling at her hair. Şarpe pointed her face at Vivianna's and practically threw her against the other woman. Loredana's hands fell from Vivianna's chest to the woman's waist as the Countess closed in on her. Şarpe and Vivianna were pressed up against either side of Loredana's body so that Loredana could feel Vivianna's breasts mashed up against hers while their bellies, knees, and thighs touched. Loredana moaned as felt Vivianna holding her tighter and grinding the nubs of their nipples together. Though the Countess' chest felt surprisingly cold the feeling of female flesh mixing with Loredana's was most exquisite.

Vivianna wrapped her arms around Loredana and wasted no time once their lips met before before sticking her tongue into Loredana's mouth and drawing Loredana's tongue through her lips and into Vivianna's mouth. Vivianna's mouth had an earthy flavor, like a freshly dug garden. While they kissed passionately, Loredana felt Vivianna sucking at her lip where it bled. This seemed to excite Vivianna more than anything else, as she moaned loudly and growled like an animal while they embraced.

Şarpe must have pulled his tights down without Loredana realizing because now the tip of his hard, naked prick poked at Loredana's bottom as he tried in vain to locate her openings. Loredana reached one of her hands back to grab ahold of Şarpe's cock and jerked it up and down while the other hand moved tentatively downward until she located the gap between Vivianna's thighs. Loredana stroked right in the middle of that gap through Vivianna's dress. Vivianna's outfit was so skintight that Loredana could feel the bulge of Vivianna's labia through the fabric. When Loredana started playing with Vivianna's cunny, the Countess broke their kiss with a flick of her tongue at Loredana's lips.

Vivianna smiled and whispered in her ear, "Yes, feel my cunt my naughty, nasty little girl," which made Loredana feel even more aroused.

Şarpe removed Loredana's hand from his prick and grabbed her by the hips. Loredana felt the length of Şarpe's cock nestling between the cheeks of her buttocks as he rubbed his member up and down her crack trying in vain to locate her opening. She was about to grab ahold of his prick and guide it inside her when Şarpe and Vivianna began kissing and licking both the sides of her neck. Their mouths on her throat felt so good that Loredana closed her eyes and left her mouth hanging open in ecstasy. A low, guttural sound came from deep within Loredana as she realized she would soon be making love to the most beautiful, sexy humans she had ever met.

If she hadn't been so distracted Loredana might have noticed Şarpe and Vivianna's teeth lengthening and sharpening and their pupils turning a blood-red color as they scented her blood. Loredana screamed as she suddenly felt a terrible sharp pain on both sides of her neck. Şarpe and Vivianna bit their fangs deeply inside Loredana's throat to let flow the lifeblood that was their sustenance. The pain only lasted a few seconds before the Viscount and Countess began sucking at the holes they opened in Loredana's neck. As the vampires began feeding upon Loredana, the pain subsided and she felt the most intense pleasure she had ever experienced. To keep their victim complacent during their feeding, the bite of a vampire generated an indescribable amount of sexual pleasure. Loredana moaned loudly as the vampires bit and sucked at her throat and fluid dripped out of Loredana's cunny to trickle down her thigh. She had orgasmed once already and was already prepared to climax again.

Şarpe gulped a deep swallow of poor Loredana's blood down his throat and detached his mouth from her neck. He made as if to spit out her blood remaining in his mouth, but winced and gulped it down instead. "We were lied to!" Şarpe cried as he seethed. "She has been with men before. Many men!"

Vivianna took her fangs from Loredana's throat and laid the girls head upon her shoulder. Blood seeping from Loredana's neck left messy red stains on Vivianna's dress but the Countess paid it no mind. Loredana's blood surrounded Vivianna's mouth and was smeared across her cheeks. "You honestly thought this one had never felt the touch of man before?" Vivianna asked with amusement. "As soon as we met her, her body was practically begging us to fuck her and then tear her apart."

"We had been assured she was a virgin," Şarpe replied haughtily. "I knew this one was a slut, but there are many things you can do with men and still remain pure."

Vivianna raised her eyebrow at Şarpe and asked, "So you're going to leave all of her to me then since she offends your delicate sensibilities?"

Şarpe snarled at the Countess and grabbed Loredana by her red hair shimmering in the candlelight. He pulled her off Vivianna's shoulder and clamped his teeth down on Loredana's throat, biting and gnawing at her neck until a small chunk of flesh tore free and her blood splattered all over the bed, floor, and Şarpe's fine clothing. Loredana's blood erupted right onto Şarpe's face and he licked his lips clean before devouring Loredana's neck greedily. Loredana continued moaning as Şarpe fed upon her. There was a terrible pain in her throat but the pleasure she felt far outweighed the agony.

Şarpe possessed a peculiar inclination where he considered the pure blood of a virgin to somehow taste the sweetest of all plasma. Vivianna had experimented thoroughly with several young girls and didn't believe there was any difference in flavor between the pure and the experienced, but Şarpe remained ravenous in his desire for what he considered untainted blood. For Şarpe, there was no greater pleasure in his unlife than stealing a young girl's virginal blood before deflowering her. After corrupting a girl and giving her the most intense pleasure of her life, Şarpe would then snuff it out completely.

When Şarpe first arrived at Sidexes over fifty years ago, he was a lonely wanderer who foraged for victims by night and slept in caves and holes in the ground by day. The darkness that laid over Sidexes called to Şarpe and drew him to the castle where he discovered more of his kind. Count Turenau and his family welcomed him and took him in. Şarpe had been shocked to find others like him, he assumed he was the only one that existed aside from the foul creature who had originally turned him. Şarpe had lopped off the head of the ugly hag who had converted him to vampirism after he realized she had tricked him into believing she was a beautiful maiden.

Once he joined the Turenau family at Sidexes, Şarpe became a terror to the region. While Turenau and the others were content to let their victims come to them and periodically feed upon the staff and servants they employed, Şarpe was a predator who reveled in the hunt. None of the nearby peasants' wives and daughters were safe, though Şarpe of course preferred the younger girls. Eventually Şarpe culled all of the young women living near the castle, at least those who had not fled in terror that they might possibly be the next girl to disappear in the night. Şarpe became so addicted to the taste of virginal blood that he found he had developed a dislike for what he considered impurities in his meals. Unfortunately, he had no choice but to overcome his newfound distaste in order to satisfy his monstrous appetite. With his hunts having depopulated the area surrounding the castle, Şarpe suffered from a drought of fresh young blood. So the promise of tasting young, beautiful sisters, some of whom might still be maidens, had tantalized him for weeks.

Şarpe's mouth on Loredana's neck felt wonderful. Of all the men she had lain with, all who has pleasured her, all who had been inside of her, none had ever made her feel this amazing. Loredana had climaxed again a short while ago, her third orgasm since the feeding began. A squishing noise came from Loredana's loins as fluid squirted from her cunny in a single loud burst. Her upper legs had become a slick, wet mess due to her constant ejaculations.

Şarpe's teeth on her throat prevented Loredana from wailing with pleasure as she desired to. Her body should have sweaty with exertion after experiencing such ecstasy but instead she felt terribly cold. Loredana lifted a shaky, feeble hand to her brow. She was beginning to feel dizzy and lightheaded under Şarpe's attentions but she prayed Şarpe wouldn't stop until she came again.

Vivianna had peeled her dress off from the top down. The tightness of the dress clung to her like it didn't want to let go when Vivianna removed it. She leaned back against the headboard of the bed entirely naked, drawing her knees up and spreading them apart. Vivianna absentmindedly reached between her thighs to stroke her smooth shaven cunny while she watched Şarpe make a meal of Loredana. Şarpe clutched Loredana possessively, his right hand squeezing Loredana's belly just above her womb while his left hand cupped her breast. Vivianna watched Loredana's large chest swelling with every deep breath that she took and it appeared her breathing was becoming more and more shallow. Şarpe had better leave some of that girl for me, Vivianna thought ruefully.

"So are you going to fuck the girl or not?" Vivianna asked Şarpe chidingly, knowing that would distract from his feeding for a short while. "That is what you like to do, isn't it?"

Şarpe detached his mouth from Loredana's throat which caused a spurt of her blood to gush from her neck wound before flowing more regularly. He bared a wolf's grin at Vivianna before throwing Loredana forward so that she was bent over the foot of the bed at her waist . He pulled Loredana's gown up to her back, tearing more of the material in the process. Şarpe looked down at Loredana's hairy cunny peeking out from between her thighs and felt a different kind of hunger growing. Şarpe licked his lips and pointed his rock-hard erection at her wet, turgid flesh. His prick was so stiff from the pleasure of feeding on the gorgeous woman's blood that it was practically throbbing.

Loredana laid her head onto her crossed arms and closed her eyes and moaned as she felt Şarpe's cock penetrating her. But due to the tall height of the bed and the awkward angle of entry Şarpe could only insert himself a few inches into Loredana's opening. The inside of Loredana felt deliciously warm and wet around the head of Şarpe's cock but he needed more. He clutched the curves of her plump bottom and squeezed it before pushing up on her buttocks until Loredana stood on her tiptoes. This altered direction provided the angle needed for Şarpe's prick to slip fully inside her. Şarpe groaned as he felt her loose, slick tunnel surrounding the entirety of his cock. Loredana cried out as she felt the substantial length and girth of Şarpe's prick filling her as fully as any man ever had.

If he went too long between feedings Şarpe's body lost any sense of temperature or pleasure. But with a fresh infusion of blood flowing through his veins, Şarpe's senses were heightened considerably and he nearly felt alive. Şarpe left one hand placed firmly upon on Loredana's haunch and pressed the other hand down on her lower back as he thrust himself inside her fast and hard. His pelvis bumped against the padding of Loredana's large bottom every time he pierced her cunny anew. The bed rocked back and forth as Şarpe fucked Loredana as roughly as possible.

Loredana's body moved forward and back as she met Şarpe's every thrust to draw him in further. She had never felt so full as she did now impaled by Şarpe's cock. Most girls were broken upon Şarpe's huge prick, their bodies destroyed by his massiveness. But Loredana had been waiting for a cock like this her entire life and was up to the challenge.

Vivianna crawled to the end of the bed and lifted Loredana's head using a fistful of her red hair tangled within Vivianna's fingers. Loredana's mouth hung open with her eyes still closed and she barely seemed lucid. Her face had turned an even paler shade of white which made her freckles appear a dark-red color in comparison. The twin bite marks on either side of her neck had clotted enough to stop bleeding but there was a substantial amount of blood still flowing from the tear in her throat that Şarpe had made. That would ultimately be the wound that ended Loredana's life. Blood trickled down Loredana's neck in streams and stained the bed as well as the tattered remains of her nightgown that had been bunched up between her breasts and her stomach.

While maintaining a hold upon Loredana's ginger-shaded hair, Vivianna scooted beneath Loredana head so that her knees rose on either side of Loredana's shoulders and her crotch was right next to Loredana's face. Vivianna put two hands on the back of Loredana's head and used this leverage to grind her cunny against the rosebud lips of Loredana's pretty mouth.

"Stick out your tongue and lick my cunt, you stupid little harlot," Vivianna spat venomously as she pressed the lips of her cunny against the lips of Loredana's mouth. "Show me what whores like you can do with their mouths."

Loredana did as she was told, though she wouldn't be able to tell from whence the order had come from. She was already forgetting where she was and how she even got there. Something was wrong with her neck, it ached terribly but that pain didn't matter to her any more. The only thing she cared about was that someone had their long, hard cock deep inside her. That was what she needed, the friction and pressure of a big prick emptying and filling her. Loredana felt a wrinkled, fleshy petal moving against her mouth so she opened her mouth and licked right down the center of it. The flower tasted the exact same as Loredana's fingers did after licking them clean once she finished masturbating. Just like when she licked her hand after first touching herself as a young girl. So long ago now... Loredana was thinking a lot about her childhood right now for some reason.

The memories came to Loredana unbiddingly as they flashed in her mind. Playing with her sisters as a child, crying whenever Bianca teased her. Being lifted into her father's arms and swung around in the air. The first time she had given herself to a man, the handsome son of a visiting lord who had cornered her in the cellar when she went to fetch a wine bottle for her parents and wouldn't let her go until lifted her skirts and gave him what he desired. Loredana thought about more men she had been with. There were so many of them she could hardly remember them all. Had any of them ever actually cared for her longer than the time they inside of her?

"There you go," Vivianna said approvingly as she felt Loredana's tongue slip between her puffy pink lips and inside her slit. She loved the sight of the top half of Loredana's pretty face peeking above Vivianna's bare pubic mound as Loredana licked the inside of Vivianna's nethers with slow, exploratory laps of her tongue. "I knew from my first sight of you that you were the kind of slut who would love tasting cunt the same time you were being ravaged by a man."

Loredana could barely hear the woman's voice any more. All she could focus on was the pleasure she felt thrusting behind her and the wonderful flavor that had started filling her mouth. It seemed to taste better the more Loredana licked so she began making longer, deeper penetrations with her tongue. She couldn't even feel the pain in her neck any more, pleasure was the only sensation remaining that she could feel. Vivianna stroked and petted Loredana's golden-red hair as she used Loredana's mouth for her pleasure. She made Loredana slurp at her cunny for a few more minutes until Vivianna noticed a pool of blood forming on the mattress beneath Loredana.

"Viscount?" Vivianna asked. "Our precious Loredana is losing quite a lot of blood."

Şarpe ceased his thrusting and leaned forward to glance at Loredana between the Countess' legs. The redhead girl was kissing and licking at Vivianna's cunt as if it were her lover's mouth.

"It is a bit of a waste of a good red, isn't it?" Şarpe asked, feeling very witty.

Şarpe pulled his cock most of the way out of Loredana and then stabbed her with it one more time before removing himself entirely. Loredana cried out as Şarpe thrust hard enough inside her to draw blood. He spanked Loredana's supple bottom before grabbing her by the legs and throwing her up onto the bed.

"Hold her up," Vivianna commanded as she sat up on her knees. When Şarpe punctured Loredana last, Vivianna scented blood that gave her a wicked idea.

1...678910...24