Sisters of the Fallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" Mirela asked. "And where in God's name did you get that knife?"

The dress Bianca wore had been cunningly designed by the same dressmaker that had designed her nightgowns. It had several hidden pockets stitched within it that Bianca used to store items of discrete importance. The dagger itself had been one of her late husband's favorite hunting knives.

"Someone should keep watch, just to be safe," explained Bianca. "I'll watch the door for the next few hours and then wake you when it's your turn."

"Don't be silly," Mirela said. "The door is locked shut and furniture is blocking it from opening. If anyone attempts to get in we will be well aware of the fact. Come to bed. If you're half as tired as I feel you'll need the rest sorely."

Bianca bit her lip and looked worried. She said, "I just want you to feel safe, Mellie."

"I...I'll feel much safer with you in bed close to me," said Mirela. She pulled the bedsheet covering the other side of the bed away and patted the mattress with her hand. "Come on."

"Fine," Bianca relented. She left the dagger sitting nearby on the nightstand and used her fingertips to snuff out the only candle left burning. The room plunged into a darkness so deep that Bianca shivered. Night seemed to go too well with this accursed place. Bianca dove beneath the blankets and scooted over to snuggle up close to her sister.

Bianca curled up with the blankets around herself and laid on her side facing her sister. Mirela stroked the blonde curls of her younger sister's hair and listened to her shallow breathing. She had always been jealous of the pale golden locks of Bianca's hair that when compared to Mirela's own tresses made them look rather plain. She had no inkling that Bianca thought Mirela possessed the most beautiful hair she had ever seen.

"I really am sorry about those things I said earlier today," Bianca apologized quietly. "I didn't mean any of it. Please say you forgive me."

"I know you meant no harm," Mirela said. "I forgive you and I love you." Mirela leaned over and kissed her sister upon the brow. "You're right though, I am not perfect."

"I think you are," Bianca whispered. She seemed about to say more but hesitated. She swallowed loudly and then started to speak again, "Mellie, do you remember when we were younger and I used to come to your bed whenever there was a bad storm?"

"Of course," Mirela said with a smile of remembrance. "I could never understand why the storms made you so scared. You're not afraid of anything."

"I don't know what it is," Bianca said. "The thunder frightens me so. One of the only things I'm afraid of." The only other thing she feared was that she might fail her older sister in some way. Bianca reached out and caressed Mirela's cheek.

"Why did you always come to me rather than find Mama?" Mirela asked.

"I don't know," Bianca said with a sigh. "I guess you always just made me feel like I was protected whenever I was close to you. You all think of me as the brave one, but I've always thought you were the most proud and courageous of us."

"You're sweet, Bianca," said Mirela with a satisfied smile at Bianca's compliment. "I've always admired you for your passion and how you speak your mind freely. I've never been that way but often wish I could be."

Bianca traced the back of her fingers down Mirela's cheek until her hand rested upon Mirela's bare shoulder. Bianca caressed her thumb up and down Mirela's shoulderblade and let her thumb linger where Mirela's breast started to form. "Do you still remember the night of that terrible storm?" Bianca whispered haltingly.

Mirela ceased caressing Bianca's hair and removed Bianca's hand from her shoulder, leaving it resting on the mattress in between them. "I've tried to forget that night," Mirela said.

"I've never forgotten it," Bianca whispered. "Nothing we did was wrong."

"What we did was very wrong," Mirela countered. "Women are not supposed to do that sort of thing with each other. Especially not when they are sisters.

"We were just in the midst of developing from girls into women," Bianca explained. "We were simply curious about our own bodies and how they felt."

It had all started innocently enough. Though Mirela was three years older than Bianca they were best friends as girls and always played together. From the time she could walk, Bianca was climbing into Mirela's bed at night whenever there was just a hint of thunder and under Mirela's blankets they whispered to each other and giggled in secret. When they grew older, their bedtime conversations changed to topics like the boys they wanted to kiss. The sisters lamented that all the boys they liked were unavailable either due to the girls being too young still or too high in the social order for the peasant lads of the nearest village. When Bianca turned eighteen, her and Mirela began playing kissing games in the dark with each other, just for practice and preparation for someday kissing boys of course. It started as a dare but then turned into something more regular. They even practiced using their tongues like French lovers were said to do, licking each other's lips and tasting the inside of the other's mouth.

Mirela and Bianca both began looking forward to these encounters, with Bianca finding any excuse to hop into bed with Mirela so they might exchange kisses. Mirela was innocent and naive enough that she didn't realize what they were doing was wrong though she sometimes felt bothered by how much she enjoyed it. The truth was she loved feeling Bianca's lips against hers and longed for the caress of Bianca's hand on her face, hair, and shoulder. Sometimes when Mirela felt Bianca's tongue moving within her mouth a tingling sensation prickled her between the legs. Mirela assumed this was a natural reaction to being kissed. It couldn't possibly be because she desired her sister sexually. But whenever Bianca entered her room at night, Mirela always felt so happy and received her sister with open arms.

One night about six years ago there was a fearsome storm with winds that battered the walls of the manor and struck lightning directly over the manor grounds. The fury of this powerful storm ignited Mirela and Bianca's passion as lightning crashed all around them. Normally when they were trading tongues between each other's mouths their hands remained planted on each other's cheeks or shoulders. But that night, their hands started roaming all over each other's bodies. Mirela and Bianca cupped and squeezed each other's breasts, ran their hands up the inside of each other's thighs, tickled and pinched each other's bottoms, and then moved their hands inevitably toward each other's burning loins.

When they had kissed before it had been enjoyable simply to feel the lips of another but the experience had been primarily chaste. This time however, there was a fiery passion as the sisters stuck their tongues deep inside each other's mouths and alternated between biting and sucking on each other's necks. Bianca thought she might die from the pleasure when Mirela ripped the top of Bianca's dress down and suckled upon her nipples. They took turns placing their thigh between the other's legs and allowing that sister to grind her cunny against the other's thigh until arousal seeped from their openings and soaked through their underlings.

Mirela and Bianca tore each other's nightclothes off and moaned as their naked flesh joined together. Bianca rolled atop Mirela and started grinding her crotch against her sister as if Bianca were the husband and Mirela the wife. Mirela reached around and clutched Bianca's buttocks firmly to aid her thrusting. As they pleasured each other, Mirela looked up at Bianca and they stared deeply into each other's eyes. Mirela expected to see desire and lust in Bianca's gaze but instead what she found was pure love pouring out of her expression. Mirela leaned upward and kissed her sister as passionately and ferociously as she could muster. The sisters soon used their fingers to discover each other's womanhood. They stroked, fingered, and rubbed each other's sex until gushing wetness spurted out of their cunnys and covered their hands. They silenced theirs moans of ecstasy by clamping their mouths together and grunting like animals while they climaxed.

Once the ferocity of her passion had been sated, Mirela felt an intense sense of shame as the still warm seepage from her sister's cunny dripped down the palm of her hand. While Bianca was no stranger to the act of masturbation, Mirela had never touched herself despite the desperate yearnings she often felt. The pleasure Bianca gave her was almost too powerful and overwhelming, it couldn't possibly be a good thing but more likely was a terrible sin. Mirela felt like she had taken advantage of her younger sister and knew with certainty that what they had done this time was wrong.

Mirela tried to ignore how good the kisses Bianca was leaving on her breasts felt and tuned out the reckless declarations of undying affection her sister made to her after their lovemaking. Mirela pushed Bianca away from her bosom and rolled over and pretended to sleep. Bianca was left wondering what she had done wrong. Thereafter, Mirela still allowed Bianca to come into her room and sleep next to her at nights but Mirela refused to touch her and shied away from Bianca's advances. Bianca seemed hurt at first, and then eventually she became resigned once it was clear that Mirela was finished with this childhood game they had been playing. Bianca stopped coming into Mirela's bed at all and soon after was married off while Mirela became even more devoted to her religion. They had never again spoken of these illicit encounters until now.

"I don't feel like discussing this right now," Mirela said in a monotone voice. "Why did you even bring it up?"

Bianca sighed and rolled over onto her back. "No reason," she said.

It had been almost two years since Bianca's husband had been murdered and she returned home. Since her husband's death, Bianca had yet to feel the touch of another and was practically dying for sex by this point. But it had to be with someone right. She wasn't like Loredana, who would give herself to whoever was nearest once she felt that familiar tingling in her groin. Bianca had never forgotten how wonderful it felt to have Mirela in bed next to her. Bianca thought of her sister constantly, even when she had been married she couldn't get Mirela out of her mind. Though she knew it was indecent, Bianca was certain Mirela was the only person she could ever be happy with.

When they were girls and young women Mirela and Bianca had been inseparable best friends but after the night of that storm their relationship was strained. Then Bianca was married and they didn't see each other for years. Bianca knew Mirela would never admit it, but she knew her sister had been jealous of Bianca for finding a husband so easily while Mirela seemed destined for spinsterdom. Bianca hoped inwardly that Mirela had been jealous of Bianca's husband as well. If only Mirela knew who Bianca had truly desired. When Bianca came back home after her husband's death she held some small hope that her relationship with Mirela might be rekindled but instead they were awkward and stilted around each other. They still loved each other, but it was a different love than they used to share.

How idiotic to think Mirela desired pleasure (especially with me) after all we have been through, thought Bianca. Mirela was practically an angel, she would never indulge in such sinful ways again. What Bianca truly needed was someone who could make her come, hold her close, stroke her hair and whisper to her that everything would be alright. Was that too much to ask? But Bianca knew that Mirela was the only one she could ever be that vulnerable with.

"Good night, Mellie," said Bianca. She had been calling Mirela by that name since Bianca was a toddler. "I love you."

Mirela murmured something unintelligible and purred as she pulled the pillow and blankets tighter around herself. She was already asleep, but Bianca was wide awake. She reached over and plucked the dagger sitting on the nightstand. Bianca held it tightly in her fingers and stared up at the ceiling. She wouldn't let anything happen to Mirela or her other sisters on her watch.

Bianca laid there. Watching. Listening. Waiting.

+++++ Chapter III: The New Family +++++

Once Loredana and Bela left Mirela's room they took to the chambers they were sharing for the evening and Loredana changed both of them into their nightclothes. Bela wore a drab grey nightshirt that went all the way down to her knees for her pajamas. In contrast, Loredana wore a luxurious light blue nightgown with a low cut that emphasized her cleavage and a skirt that terminated scandalously high to reveal most of her thighs. Not wanting to have to deal with a potential mess when they woke up in the morning, Loredana led Bela to the privy. Though the toilet was near their chamber at the end of the hallway, it still felt creepy walking down the dark, eerie hallway with but a single candle on the wall for illumination. Loredana lifted Bela's dress up as she assisted Bela in sitting on the toilet, which was really just a hole cut into a stone shelf. The castle had very basic plumbing that allowed any deposited waste to sluice down the side of the castle facing the cliffside.

Loredana tapped her foot impatiently as she waited for Bela to commence with her dirty business. Finally after about ten minutes Loredana heard a trickling noise echoing through the hole Bela sat upon. Loredana crinkled her nose as she heard and scented actions she would have rather not dealt with or even considered this evening. There seemed nothing more demeaning than having to wipe clean her invalid sister's bottom.

"Damn you, Bela!" screamed Loredana spitefully. "Why can't you just be normal so I don't have to do this nasty work for you all the time!"

A sudden rage filled Loredana and she slapped Bela across the face. The side of Bela's cheek turned red but she sat still and made no reaction which only angered Loredana even more. The only response Bela gave to her sister's abuse was to generate more noises from her evacuating bowels, creating an even worse mess for Loredana to clean. Loredana squealed angrily and raised her hand to strike Bela once again but when she saw her sister staring up at her blankly Loredana felt regret and shame filling her being. It wasn't Bela's fault that she was this way; she couldn't help it. Loredana stroked Bela's hair and kissed her on the cheek right where she had been struck before taking Bela by the hands and apologizing to her profusely. Loredana hoped that somewhere in her mind Bela realized how sorry she felt and forgave Loredana her transgression.

Once Loredana was sure Bela had finished she used a cloth to wipe Bela's cunny and bottom and disposed of the dirty towel in the toilet. She wasn't sure she could trust the servants at this castle to do any of the laundry for them properly and would rather not concern herself too much with washing her sister's excrement out of cloth. When they arrived back in their room Loredana realized Bela had not eaten a single thing so far that day. She found the last of the bread and cheese they had packed for the journey up the mountain and shoved it into Bela's hand.

"Eat," Loredana ordered.

Loredana repeated herself a few more times but Bela simply looked down at the food in her hand and played with it, crumbling it between her fingers. Loredana growled in frustration and began forcing the food into Bela's mouth. She made Bela swallow large gulps of water and wine to wash the solids all down her throat. Bela ate without pleasure or savor. When Loredana was satisfied that Bela had consumed enough food to at least keep from starving, she let Bela's hair down from the bun she had tied earlier this morning and gave her brunette tresses a hundred strokes with her brush. Once she was finished Loredana applied the same number of strokes to her own hair.

Loredana locked the door but left the candles burning. She wasn't sure she wanted to sleep in the dark tonight at this strange, ancient castle. Loredana helped Bela into bed and pulled the blankets over her torso before climbing into bed next to her. Loredana tried to sleep but couldn't stop thinking of Şarpe. Images of his beautiful face, his overconfident smile, his muscled calves and thighs, and his large prick played themselves over and over in Loredana's memories and fantasies. Loredana forced her eyes open and glanced over at Bela. Her sister's hands were placed one over the other on top of her stomach as she stared unblinking at the ceiling.

Loredana slowly sneaked her hand down past her belly and stroked her already moist cunny. She tried to be as silent as possible as her fingers danced over her clitoris and massaged the folds of her labia. Loredana traced a finger up and down her slit to spread her wetness around her vulva. Loredana closed her eyes and bit her lip as she fantasized about Şarpe taking her in his strong arms. In her vision, Loredana clutched Şarpe's head to her bosom and stroked his wavy brown hair as he pulled down the top of her gown and wetted her breasts with his kisses. Loredana moaned softly as she pushed two fingers inside her opening and imagined it was Şarpe shoving his fingers inside her sex. Loredana put her knees up and spread her legs apart as she imagined opening her thighs for him and begging him to take her. She would give all of herself to him, kissing and licking him wherever he wanted and allowing him to stick his rod anywhere inside her that he desired. Loredana started to feel constricted and weighed down by the heavy blankets covering her. She glanced over at Bela and saw she was still staring silently up at the ceiling. It's not like she's actually going to say anything or take offense, Loredana rationalized to herself.

Loredana threw the covers off her body and pulled her gown up to her waist, exposing her dripping wet cunny that was surrounded by an oval of golden-red fur. Loredana reached down to her loins and masturbated herself in open view of her sister while allowing herself to moan louder, though not so loudly that her neighbors might hear. Loredana whispered Eduard Şarpe's name over and over with plaintive sighs as she used the fingertips of one hand to rub her clitoris fervently while the fingers of her other hand penetrated deep inside her cunny. She felt the mattress beneath her becoming soaked with her cunny juice as she loved herself.

Loredana looked over at her sister. Bela remained motionless and inattentive to anything around her. How can she just lay there while I do such naughty things right next to her, Loredana wondered. Did all sense of shame or embarrassment leave her along with the rest of her senses? Loredana took a hand from her cunny and reached over to place it atop Bela's right breast. The accumulated fluid from her arousal dampened Bela's nightshirt where Loredana's hand laid, leaving dark stains on the gray fabric. Loredana squeezed Bela's chest through her shirt as she rubbed herself with her other hand. Enjoying the way Bela's breast felt in her hand and becoming more aroused by the indecency of such an action, Loredana rolled over onto her side next to Bela. She stroked Bela's cheek with her dirty fingers, smearing her seepage all over the side of Bela's face. Loredana leaned over and ran her tongue up and down Bela's cheek, tasting her own leavings and cleaning them from Bela's face. Bela still made no reaction; Loredana might as well not exist to her.

Loredana pulled the strap of Bela's nightshirt down off her shoulder until Bela's milky-white breast was exposed. Unlike the well-shaped globes of Loredana's bosom, Bela's breasts were more like bags of fat attached to her chest. Loredana ran her hand over the warm, squishy flesh of Bela's teat, rubbing Bela's nipple between her finger and thumb for good measure. Loredana moved her head down to Bela's bosom and laid wet, sucking kisses all over the skin of her breast before suckling upon Bela's nipple. Loredana reached over and grabbed Bela's other breast, squeezing it roughly as she licked and sucked upon Bela's pointy brown bud. When Bela gave no sign of reception to this stimulation, Loredana bit Bela's nipple and worked it back and forth between her teeth. When she clamped down hard enough on Bela's nip that Loredana's upper and lower teeth nearly met, Bela made a clucking noise in her throat. Loredana released the nipple from her mouth after giving it a final lick and Bela made a sighing noise as the torment ceased. A purple bruise in the form of tooth marks had already formed on Bela's breast.

1...45678...24