Sisters of the Fallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mirela and her sisters went from a life of opulence and excess to having to sell their furniture just to afford bread for dinner. In both Lord Pierocent and then Mirela's dealings the estate had taken on a sizable amount of debt and loans against their property in order to secure enough funds for their investments. The risk had been worth it, at least at first. The obligations had nearly all been paid off but once the family problems began the debts lingered on unpaid until compounded interest added to the family's growing deficit. Mirela went over the numbers over and over again but every time she arrived at the same conclusion. They were in danger of losing the manor and all of their land, leaving her and her sisters homeless. Mirela appealed to the lords of nearby provinces for assistance but they proved spiteful and vindictive. They seemed to relish the fact that the formerly richest family in the region had fallen so precipitously.

Just when the family seemed at its lowest, a savior came down from on high to rescue them. Not God obviously, for Mirela's Lord had apparently decided to abandon the Pierocent daughters. Rather, it was Count Turenau who offered his charity. Mirela had never even heard of the noble Turenau family prior to receiving the first letter from the Count, though he claimed in his correspondence that the Turenaus and Pierocents had a distant family relation. The letter stated that the tale of the Pierocent family's plight had reached all the way to the remote Castle Sidexes and the Count couldn't stand idly by while one of the oldest and greatest families in Transylvania suffered such misfortune and injustice. The Count offered to cover her family's debt so Mirela could repurchase the family plot and protect it from any buyers who intended to steal the ancestral Pierocent home out from under them. In return, the Count only asked that the sisters visit him at his castle so he could meet his new wards and provide them shelter and sustenance while all the messy financial dealings with the Pierocent property were concluded.

Mirela couldn't have been more relieved. Her nerves had been frayed to the point of severing in the last few months trying in vain to generate some miracle that might allow them to keep their home. Mirela had hardly slept due to the stress and as their resources grew scarce she felt the pangs of true hunger for the first time in her life. She couldn't help feeling somewhat suspicious of their newest benefactor's generosity but Mirela did some investigating and found the Count's family line to be an old and respected one and his claims appeared to be legitimate. Even so isolated that a tax collector probably hadn't visited Castle Sidexes in generations, the Count continued to pay tribute to the prince ruling the province and had never wavered in support of the Hungarian rulers who had claimed dominion over Transylvania. Sidexes was located in about the most remote corner of the province atop one of the highest mountains. A site so far out of the way that it was considered a legend by most of the common folk. The Count's wealth seemed to be no myth, however.

The sisters packed up their few meager belongings and bid farewell to the only home they had ever known. Mirela ran her hands over the hardcarved wooden structure of their manor a final time before taking one last long look at the family seal hanging on the mantle above the gilded fireplace in their main hall. The crest displayed two lions with fiery manes bowing to a golden eagle holding a shield in its talons, a symbol that had represented the Pierocent family for generations. The only heirloom they hadn't yet sold. Mirela thought of taking it with them but they would surely be back here again soon. Surely they would. Mirela sighed in resignation and turned away, walking out of the front door and down the steps to join her sisters waiting for her in the carriage.

"We were near to starving before Count Turenau offered his help," Mirela reminded her sisters. "The least we can do in gratitude is to meet with our new benefactors and give thanks in person. I for one will enjoy some stability for a change."

"I don't like it," Bianca said as she crossed her arms over her ample chest. "We should be hunting mother and father's murderers, not entertaining our newest patrons. We need to find Bac Disperat!" Bianca slammed her fist down into the palm of her other hand as she made this declaration. "He seems too much a coward to have performed the evil deed himself, but he surely knows the fiends who did kill Mama and Papa."

Mirela counted on her fingers their limitations. "Bianca, the only food we have packed is what we found tucked far back in the larder, we have no money after paying for this carriage, no provisions, and no other resources," Mirela explained. "Need I remind you that I've sold all but three of my dresses to pay for staying at that inn last night? I want to bring justice to our parent's murderers just as much as you do but what can four young women do when they have nothing to their name?"

"More than you think, sister," Bianca answered quietly as she stroked the long wooden case resting on the seat next to her. Mirela had no idea what was inside the dark brown case but Bianca hadn't let it out of her sight since their journey began. "Until we have obtained justice, we will never find peace or prosperity."

"Justice is dead and buried in this land," Mirela muttered.

Bianca frowned at her older sister. Normally Bianca was the pessimist of the two. Mirela had always been the responsible one, the most reliable and resourceful of the four daughters. The sibling that always had a plan and knew exactly how to execute it. But even Mirela had her limits and it seemed the last few trying months had frazzled the formerly unflappable woman's nerves. Bianca shuddered, knowing that if something ever happened to Mirela the remaining Pierocents would surely be lost without her leadership.

Bianca was the second oldest of the sisters after Mirela. Unlike her measured, refined older sister Bianca was all pure emotion and raw intensity. A fiercely independent young girl, Bianca had been riding horses, commiserating with the knights as equals, and dressing in scandalously tight male clothing while her other sisters had been learning their manners and how to properly serve their future husbands. Bianca had bright, sparkling blue eyes and long, curly blonde hair. While Mirela more closely resembled their mother, with her pale golden locks Bianca was unquestionably her father's daughter. Bianca possessed an exquisite beauty and a personality like a raging fire that was liable to flare up at any moment.

Bianca would have preferred her normal clothing choice of a shirt and trousers today but Mirela had insisted on Bianca wearing a dress for their introduction to Count Turenau. The blue satin weave of her dress was decidedly ill-fitting since Brianca preferred not to reveal the enticing curves of her body. Bianca knew she had a form that drew a man's eye and had always despised the unwanted attention. The only man she had ever worn revealing clothing for was her late husband. Back when she was still married, Bianca used to commission a special clothing designer from a Wallachian city to weave extremely revealing nightgowns for Bianca to wear for her spouse. Bianca relished the shocked look showing on her husband's face when she removed her plain, demure dress to reveal a transparent negligee that didn't even bother to hide her nipples or obscure the outlines of her buttocks and her sex.

Lord Pierocent had married off his second daughter when she was at the earliest marriageable age of eighteen in an attempt to tame an unruly and rebellious girl. This had been the year just before his fateful accident. Bianca was arranged in a marriage to the son of a merchant who owned a mining company that Lord Pierocent had become heavily invested in. It was true that Bianca had married below her class, but Lord Pierocent recognized that the new money of this rising merchant class would someday rival the ruling nobility in power and wanted to help ensure both Bianca and the rest of the Pierocent's future by joining with one of the stronger business families of Transylvania.

If Lord Pierocent thought marriage would temper his daughter's attitude, he was sorely mistaken. The young man Bianca married proved to have just as fiery and strong willed a personality as Bianca. They were a perfect match. Their lovemaking had been passionate and wild, with Bianca allowing her husband to do things to her that no decent Christian wife should allow. Mirela saw Bianca rarely during the time she was married though she did catch wind of some scandalous rumors that had been spread about her sister. According to hearsay, Bianca and her husband practiced a sort of open marriage. The rumors among the servants at Bianca's new home were that Bianca allowed her husband to sleep any maid of his choosing as long as Bianca was permitted to ride one of the merchant guards whenever she wished. Even more scandalously, Bianca and her husband supposedly invited others to join them in their marriage bed. Rumors said this included partners both male and female who were invited to participate in the married couple's sexual activities. Mirela never learned for certain if there was any truth to these rumors. Though she would be very disappointed to learn the gossip was indeed factual, Mirela never mentioned the rumors to Bianca even after the death of her husband. Mirela respected that the details of Bianca's personal life belonged to none but Bianca herself.

Bianca's parents had been disappointed that their daughter was married for nearly five years and had yet to produce a child. Bianca and her husband had no desire at that time in their lives to raise a child. They enjoyed drinking, feasting, racing horses, fencing, and copulating far too much to worry about a baby. They had plenty of time left for chasing little brats around and performing their familial duties. The whole rest of their lives they had thought. But the blood of Bianca's husband ran hot through his veins, and when she was twenty-three he got in a drunken argument with other men at a tavern who had insulted Bianca's honor by inviting her to perform sexual acts for them. Bianca's husband had been slain in what the constabulary called a duel but was truly a massacre with five men pitted against a single one. Bianca's husband managed to take two of his assailants to the grave with him before he expired from over two dozen stab wounds.

The death of Bianca's husband had been a shock to everyone in the family except for Bianca. She always knew this sort of thing could happen considering how hotheaded her husband could be. The only thing shocking to Bianca was that she had been widowed at such an early age. Mirela invited Bianca to return to the manor to live with the rest of the family but instead Bianca disappeared for several months.

No one knows the truth of what happened next, but Mirela made her best guess based on her memories of Bianca being taught the use of a sword as a teenager by a blind old knight named Demn. Demn had served the family since before Mirela was born and continued to swear fealty and in return be supported by Lord Pierocent despite the elderly guard's disability. He had after all lost both eyes because of the slash of a bandit's sword that had been intended for Lord Pierocent's throat. Old Demn had lost none of his lucidity due to his advanced age and despite his lack of vision he instructed Bianca well in the ways of the blade.

Two months after the death of Bianca's husband the three surviving of his murderers were found with their throats slit and covered in multiple sword wounds. Only once they were dead did Bianca return home, now bearing a nasty gash across her cheek that became a permanent scar. The since-healed mark on Bianca's right cheek was her only visible flaw.

"Why did we have to leave?" Loredana wailed suddenly. Bianca and Mirela looked at each other and both rolled their eyes. Loredana's constant complaints had begun to wear on them. "I had three beautiful boys courting me," she lamented. "It was only a matter of time before one of them proposed. Now it's gone, all gone..." Loredana laid her face in her hands and wept.

"They were never going to marry you Loredana, you stupid cow," Bianca growled at her sister. "They were just stringing you along until they could get their pricks wet with you. Which we all know was eventually going to happen."

"Bianca, will you desist?" Mirela demanded with a snarl. "How are we supposed to make it through these troubles if the four of us are constantly at each other's throats?"

Loredana sobbed loudly and wept even more prodigiously into her hands. The truth was she had already slept with each of her three suitors. If anything she was the one stringing them along, enticing them with her beautifully shapely body and deliciously naughty ways in the hopes she could convince all three of them to propose. Loredana then planned to take her pick between them but these troubles had ruined all her little plots.

While Mirela was a pretty woman and Bianca was truly beautiful their little sister Loredana was in an entirely different realm in terms of attractiveness. Loredana wore long her beautiful, fiery red hair that contrasted perfectly with her vibrantly green eyes. She had a full-toothed, mischievous smile and a lovely face that appeared to be by all accounts flawless.

When Loredana was a girl, Mirela and Bianca had teased her mercilessly about how her features were unlike any of their other family members. They claimed Loredana was a foundling who had been left on the stoop of the manor one night after a witch had devoured Loredana's real family as punishment for Loredana not listening to her siblings. So she had better obey her new sisters or else. This led to screaming and crying fits that only calmed once Lord Pierocent held Loredana closely and spoke to her of his own grandfather who had possessed the very same shock of fiery red hair as Loredana.

Loredana had a perfect number of freckles dotting her face, enough that they were apparent enough to contribute to her adorable features without becoming her dominating feature. Unlike Mirela who possessed a figure similar to a tall, lanky man, Loredana's shorter, wider body was more shapely like Bianca's. Bianca and Loredana both possessed wide hips with curvy thighs and sides while also boasting impressively sized chests. But instead of dressing herself in the least revealing clothes she owned as Bianca or Mirela did, Loredana went out of her way to show off the snake-like curves of her body so that her breasts, thighs, hips, and buttocks were emphasized as much as possible. The green dress she wore today had a low cut to display most of her cleavage and a short ruffled skirt with a hem that ended scandalously above her shins.

Loredana's beauty and her ability to easily attract men had a downside though. She loved sex to an unhealthy degree. Even since pubescence she had drawn the eyes of men who noticed how well she had developed and Loredana developed a liking for having a man's prick inside her at an early age. It didn't matter to her who it was with, as long as they had a decent sized cock. It could be with someone noble like the son of one of the minor lords of the province or someone as lowly as one of their bodyguards or a local shepherd. Whenever Loredana wanted a man, she had them. And she wanted often. Loredana was only twenty and Mirela had already had to arrange a doctor's visit thrice to take care of Loredana's mistakes. Who knew who the fathers even were, they could have been any number of men living in the village. With her reckless ways, Loredana threatened to bring shame down upon the entire family. On several occasions, Mirela recalled her father screaming at Loredana and accusing her of spreading her thighs apart for every young man living within a hundred miles.

Though Lord Pierocent's increasingly addled and paranoid mind exaggerated, the accusation was probably not that far from the truth. Loredana had once disappeared from the manor for days after yet another one of these arguments with her father. After she was missing long enough, Lady Pierocent sent a reluctant Mirela to locate and retrieve Loredana. Mirela finally found her sister staying at an inn a few villages away. When Mirela opened the door to Loredana's room, she found her sister naked as the day she was born on her bed and writhing on all fours between two vile, common-looking men. One of the men ran his hands over Loredana's curved torso as he penetrated her roughly from behind. Loredana bounced her body back against him, inviting the ugly, grinning man to shove his prick deeper inside her. Loredana had somehow managed to unhinge her jaw and she held her mouth wide open as the man on the opposite end of her thrust his member down her willing mouth into her throat. The second man held Loredana's head in place with his hands gripping the sides of her skull as he used her mouth for a fuckhole. The choking and gagging noises coming from Loredana's throat were disgustingly obscene.

Mirela had never even conceived of taking two men at the same time before witnessing this debauchery. It was not a concept she would have dreamed possible, but here was the proof of it occurring right before her. Mirela threw the man behind Loredana off of her and pulled her sister away as she screamed at the men to leave. The foul-looking peasants laughed as they got dressed and thanked Loredana for the good times they enjoyed the last few nights before they left with a wink. Mirela threw clothing at Loredana and ordered her to get dressed immediately.

Loredana didn't even have the decency to blush or look ashamed at being caught spitroasted between two peasants. She actually had the audacity to suggest that Mirela go apologize to the men and invite them back upstairs so they could engage in an orgy. Loredana said that Mirela could finally lay with a man if she just took that stick out of her arse and let one of the men fill that empty spot instead. Mirela didn't think she had ever been more furious at Loredana, but couldn't let herself grow too angry since she realized the silly girl truly couldn't help herself. Mirela grabbed Loredana by the ear and tugged on it hard to force her outside and pulled it harder every time Loredana resisted or started complaining. That seemed the only way to convince her to return home. Everyone having a pint at the inn laughed with entertainment at Mirela putting her sister in her place. Mirela would have spanked her sister too if she didn't think Loredana would enjoy it. Mirela wished this were the only time Loredana had been caught in a compromising position but this was just one story out of many.

Bianca turned to the sister sitting next to her and shook her arm. "Bela, please speak with us," Bianca pleaded. "Tell us what you know. Anything you can share would aid us."

Bela barely seemed to notice Bianca tugging at her sleeve. Her hands rested in her lap as she stared at the scenery through the window view mutely. Bela had reached her eighteenth year only a week before and her official passing of adolescence to adulthood had not been a particularly happy one. Bela had been the first to discover their parent's bodies and whatever she had seen in their bedroom so disturbed her that she had been completely silent the long months since. Bela's older sisters hoped the shock would wear off eventually but the horror Bela had witnessed must have been too great for her simple mind to comprehend. Mirela, Bianca, and Loredana began to wonder if Bela would ever again utter another word.

Bela had inherited few of the good traits her sisters had. She did not possess Mirela's intelligence and sensibility, or Bianca's courage and passion, nor Loredana's radiance and beauty. Compared to the rest of her siblings, Bela appeared dim and rather dumpy. She was almost an afterthought in human form. She did have a pleasant, patient, eager to please personality though and her sisters all loved her unequivocally. While the older Pierocent girls constantly bickered amongst themselves even before they found themselves untethered to their previously privileged existence, they reserved none of their ire for their youngest sister who was always too gentle and sweet to involve herself in the disputes that consumed the siblings.