Redemption's Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Beth didn't waste a lot of time now. She knew what she wanted and she pulled her tongue back into her mouth. Before I had time to protest, she pressed her lips in a tight ring around my asshole, actually sucking in a little and made a vacuum. I could feel the pressure as it pulled up on my anus. Once she'd secured the little ring, I felt her tongue makes it's way back out of her mouth, pressing into the sensitive skin of my asshole. I felt her tongue probing and lapping around the ridges of my asshole. Sometimes, I felt her tongue grow rigid and actually push, almost an inch, into my asshole. She twisted her tongue inside of me, the walls of my insides vibrating with pleasure as she hummed.

It was only after several minutes of lovingly sucking on my asshole that Beth added the final dimension to my pleasure. With my elbows locked in behind my knees, Beth didn't need to hold me in place. In fact, her hands were resting gently on my ass cheeks, her warm palms kneading my skin. But now she moved her right hand up, slipping it up against the bottom of my left thigh. Finally, she dropped her hand down. My eyes followed her fingers as they dropped down onto my aching, erect clit. I groaned loudly and my whole body turned to jelly. Either the movement of Beth's tongue or her gentle fingers carefully massaging my clit would have been enough alone to drive me crazy, but the two together made my mind go totally blank. I just heard squeals coming from my throat and felt my body trembling as she moved.

Sometime, several minutes into the combined feeling of Beth's tongue poking into my asshole and her fingers swirling on my clit, I took a gasping breath and, without intending to say anything, moaned out, "Oh shit, I'm going to fucking cum!" I rarely talked during sex and never with a John unless he asked. It was not something I was very good at faking. But this had come naturally, I had wanted to say it. I hadn't been lying either. I could feel an orgasm building. It was just seconds away.

Unfortunately, it seemed that my words had acted as some sort of signal to Beth. As soon as the last word dribbled from my lips, I felt a suddenly release of pressure. But not the release I wanted. The tension was still inside of me, but the action pushing me towards the edge had relented. I was just left with frustration. I looked down between my legs. I saw that Beth's fingers had slipped from my pussy. Her mouth had detached from my asshole, her cheeks glistening with my pussy and her own saliva. She was smiling devilishly, but she wasn't even touching me anymore. She sat up quickly on her knees (her breasts bouncing as she rose), she brushed her beautiful hair out of her eyes, and then giggled.

Then she spun around quickly, dropped down on her hands and knees, and crawled two feet away from me. Her large round ass was in the air, pointing back at me and I could see the pink lips of her pussy and the little red nub of her asshole. I could see her large breasts hanging down under her body, her nipples pointing down but away from me toward her head. Beth turned and looked over her shoulder, her hair once again draping over her eyes.

"My turn," was all she said. I was still gasping for breath from the sensation of Beth playing with my body. It took me a moment to figure out what happened and what she was asking for. I felt the orgasm that had been so close to the surface that it was about to crest start to recede slightly below the surface. I was, in all honesty, a little bit annoyed by this sudden turn of events. But I was still unbearably horny and Beth's body looked particularly enticing just a few feet away. I shook off my frustration, unlocked my body from the pretzel shape I was still curled into, and then rolled up onto my knees towards Beth.

It was difficult to maintain my composure, I essentially wanted scramble over towards her as fast as possible, but I managed to make my crawl look sexy. Eventually, I made it over towards Beth. I saw that she was still looking at me and her eyes looked particularly enticing. Now that I was closer, I could see the puffy lips of her pussy glistening from her wetness and I saw goosebumps all over her skin. As I drew up on my knees between her calves, I could smell her pussy. It was a thicker scent than my own, I could almost taste it on my tongue as I breathed. It was a delicious smell and a powerful taste and I felt my mouth watering.

But, as I looked down at Beth's body, I realized that I needed to taste something else. I leaned forward slightly, placing my hands on Beth's firm ass. I pressed down slightly and I watched as her ass cheeks split easily apart. Her little red anus looked up at me alluringly. I heard Beth giggle and I looked up at her again. She ran her tongue along her lips and lifted her left hand up to her breast, squeezing at her own nipple devilishly. It was an unmistakable signal that she knew what I was thinking about and that I should go on. I didn't wait any longer, I plunged my head downward.

As I leaned forward I put even more pressure onto Beth's asscheeks, spreading them farther apart. I heard her squeal as it put a bit of pressure on her tight little asshole and I smiled. In a few moments, my face had closed the distance between our bodies. The smell of Beth's pussy was so much more intense now and it made my nipples ache and my head grow weak.

The first thing I felt was the skin of Beth's asscheeks press against my face. They felt so unbelievably smooth and warm, a silky, summery feeling. In a moment more, I felt my lips press directly into Beth's crinkled anus. I felt her whole body tremble and I heard her coo as the sensation grabbed her. I felt a chill run down my spine as well. I could feel the dense skin of her anus pressing gently against my lips and I could smell the clean scent of her skin and pussy. It was an incredible feeling.

I can honestly say that as a call-girl, it was very rare for me to find something that I had never done before. I have sucked on everything there is to suck and put just about everything you could possible think of inside of me. But, for the first time in ages, I was doing something I had never tried before. As my mouth split open and my tongue slowly slipped between my lips, I was licking someone's asshole for the first time. Personally, the issue had never even come up. Professionally, only two Johns had ever even suggested such a thing. I had a rule that I never say "no" to anything on the job. If there is something I don't want to do I just quote a price so high (and must be paid in advance) that I figure the person will either give it up or I will receive a worthwhile payday for doing it. Neither of the two Johns had been willing to pay $12,000.00 for me to lick their assholes, so I'd never done it. But now I was here with Beth, doing it for no additional charge. I didn't even think about it, it didn't register as something I was doing. I certainly wasn't thinking about the show I was performing. I was moving as though compelled.

The instant my tongue brushed ever so gently against the dense skin of Beth's anus, I dove in full force. My tongue dropped instantly from my mouth in a big, wet slab. I could feel Beth's anus in the middle of my wet tongue and I could taste her smooth, salty skin around the sides. I lapped my tongue up and down Beth's anus, coating it with my thick saliva. I could hear her moan loudly and I could see her body trembling. I moaned as well, sending shivers through Beth's anus and through all the nerves surrounding it. I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed the feeling of her dirty little spot in my mouth.

I breathed in deeply and I could smell the Beth was growing more and more aroused. I kept my tongue soft and fat for one last long, slow lap up the length of her anus. Beth's body shivered, but I felt her muscles loosen and her tension release as she soaked in the feeling. As soon as I felt that change, I made my tongue rigid in my mouth and pushed hard into Beth's body. I heard her groan loudly and her hips felt weak under my hands. She stayed upright and I continue to push my tongue. I felt the dense flesh of her anus split apart and I felt my tongue plunge into the tight, copper-tasting insides of her body. Her asshole seemed to suck me up and I felt my tongue sink deeper and deeper into her. She writhed on the floor under me. I could see her looking back over her shoulder at me and I could tell that she liked the feeling. I slipped my tongue in and out of her several times, keeping my tongue hard and coating her insides with my saliva. Her asshole got more and more relaxed the longer I fucked it.

I don't know if I had been planning something or if the urge suddenly just struck me, but after several minutes of tongue-fucking Beth's willing asshole, I came to a decision. With little in the way of warning and moving with all possible speed, I quickly pulled my head back, letting my wet tongue pull quickly out of Beth's anus. I heard her gasp at the sudden change, but I was already moving. I moved back a step or so from Beth's hips, turned around quickly, and then landed down on my back. I felt my arms rub against Beth's calves as I lay down between Beth's legs. I had perfectly judged the distance and as my head hit the floor I looked up and saw Beth's wet pussy directly above my head. I reached my hands up, finding Beth's ass and pulling her down sharply. In a moment, her legs spread wide from the force, her back arched, and her pussy dropped down. I felt the hot wetness of it pressing against my face.

Beth gasped at the sudden change in position and the feeling of her clitoris rubbing against my nose. I giggled and breathed in deeply. Then I moaned as the full effect of Beth's wonderful scent seemed to overwhelm my nose. I could feel my own clit aching between my legs and I desperately wanted someone, anyone, to bite gently on my nipples. Instead, I opened my mouth once again and I felt Beth's silky, puffy pussy lips against my rough tongue. I heard Beth moaning as I started to slide my tongue up and down her dripping slit.

Beth's taste was unbelievable. Her juices were very thick, almost like syrup. It was salty and sweet with a slight tangy undercurrent that I couldn't place. It took all of the essences of her delicious scent and then concentrated them in a viscous liquid that dribbled onto my tongue as I continued to lick on Beth's cunt. I made my tongue rigid and, just as I had done in Beth's ass, I pushed my tongue inside of her. Beth screamed loudly and then giggled. I felt her rocking her hips, driving her pussy down hard on my face and pushing my tongue further into her body.

After several minutes of licking on Beth's delicious little slit, I tilted my head back slightly. I felt my head move and soon my lips were wrapped around Beth's hard clit. Beth's muscles went tense as I kissed her sensitive little bead of nerves, letting my tongue skitter out of my mouth and lick at it. After a moment, I sucked in slightly, pulling Beth's clit between my lips and into my mouth. I started to flick it gently with my tongue, rubbing my taste buds all around her smooth, dense flesh. Beth's entire body reacted to every movement of my tongue.

While Beth was distracted by my swirling tongue, I carefully raised my right hand up towards my breasts. I let my palm run across my nipple, making me shiver. But I was not trying to grab my breast, I had bigger things in mind. I slipped my hand up towards my chin. Soon, my fingers were just a few inches from my lips. Beth's pussy was so incredibly wet at this point from my saliva and from her own arousal that I didn't even need to stick my fingers inside of her to get them wet. Instead, I moved my index finger and my middle finger around in the wet opening of Beth's slit, coating it mostly in her juices.

My tongue was still wildly swirling on Beth's clit as I pulled my dripping fingers back away from her pussy. I moved my hand quickly around the swell of Beth's ass and sliding it between her cheeks. I used my thumb and my pinky finger to gently spread her cheeks apart, once again exposing her asshole to the cool room air. I dropped my index finger down between Beth's cheeks. I could feel the dense wetness of Beth's anus against the pad of my damp finger. Beth was still very wet and stretched from my tongue, just as I had hoped (had I hoped? I don't know, it felt after the fact like I'd hoped. But I was totally within the power of my arousal now, acting on instinct rather than thought).

I pressed the pad of my index finger against Beth's slippery anus and I heard her groan knowingly. I felt her anus relax under my pressure and suddenly the tip of my finger disappeared into the woman's asshole. She gasped, but I kept up the force. I felt more and more of my slick finger pushing into Beth's anus. Both her asshole and my finger were so well-lubricated that there was no friction at all, I just slipped deeper and deeper into her asshole. Her insides were unbelievable tight and seemed squeeze tightly on my finger, even as her insides gave way. When the second knuckle on my index finger slipped inside of her, I moved my middle finger towards her anus too. She was stretched out now and my lubricated middle finger popped easily into Beth's asshole right next to my index finger. Soon, it had got up and I twisted my two fingers together, pressing more deeply inside of her. In just a few minutes, my fingers had slipped all the way inside of Beth's tight, wet asshole and her pillowy insides were massaging my digits.

We stayed in that position for some time. I lay on my back with my head between Beth's outstretched legs. My lips were wrapped tightly around Beth's clit, my tongue flicking it mercilessly. At the same time, my arm was wrapped around Beth's ass and my hand was spreading her cheeks apart. Two of my fingers were pressed deeply into Beth's anus, stretching it farther and farther. I was pushing down hard with my fingers, driving them more deeply into Beth's asshole and, incidentally, pushing her pussy deeper into my mouth. Beth was trembling on her hands and knees, or I suppose hand and knees. Her left hand was still up grasping at her breast, I could see it from where I was laying on the floor, her nipple poking out between her fingers. She was moaning loudly and rocking her hips. Each second, her body became more and more tense and her voice became louder and louder. I knew that in a matter of moments, she was going to cum.

"Oh fuck me...stop!" Beth suddenly yelled as her body began to shake more wildly. I wasn't sure if she had actually meant it, how could she want me to stop now? I slowed my movements, but I kept my tongue and my fingers working, "No stop Skye, I want us to cum together!" Beth panted, clearly holding off an orgasm for all she was worth. When Beth said she wanted me to cum, my desperate body was willing to do whatever she said. My clit ached so badly that I wanted to pinch it tight, to just get some relief. My body complied without second thought. My head dropped back and Beth's delicious little clit slipped from between my lips. At the same time, I carefully slipped my fingers out of Beth's tight asshole. I felt the cool air on my skin as the blood began to return to my squeezed fingers. I heard Beth sigh wistfully as my fingertips slipped out of her.

But, if Beth was a bit disappointed by how close she had gotten without actually cumming, she was dead set on remedying the situation quickly. As soon as I was no longer sucking her clit and fucking her asshole, Beth was up like a shot. In the amount of time it took me to prop myself up in a half-sitting position on my elbows, Beth had jumped up to her feet, run around my body and seated herself on her ass in front of me on the floor. I could see her now, her cheeks flushed her and her breasts rising and falling rapidly on her chest as she gasped for air. I couldn't believe how beautiful she looked. I almost came just from the wonder of the sight.

"Come on," she said as she started to scoot her ass towards me on the floor, "I want to look in your eyes when you cum." She said. As she scooted, her right leg lifted and started to slide up and over my left thigh. At the same time, her left foot started to burrow underneath of my right knee. I knew exactly what she wanted to do and I instantly wanted the exact same thing. I lifted my right leg up, sliding it along Beth's thigh as I started to scoot towards her as well.

We both moved rapidly, our breasts bouncing lewdly as we moved closer and closer together. Our legs were locked in an overlapping pattern and our wet pussies were on a collision course. We were both looking into each other's eyes as we closed the distance. In almost no time I felt the puffy wetness of Beth's pussy as her lips kissed gently into mine. Our hips were almost on top of one another, there was no even a breath of air between our desperate bodies. We both had large breasts and we were leaning forward as we scooted. When our pussies kissed, our nipples did the same. I felt the hot smoothness of her breasts brushing against my own and felt her nipples digging into my flesh. We were close enough to kiss as our bodies locked together, but we didn't. We maintained a little distance, looking deeply into one another's eyes.

After a moment, Beth began to grind her pussy against mine. Our clits were both unbearably hard and I could feel the hard little nub of flesh as it pressed into my lips and into my own clit. I moaned at the beauty of the sensation and began to grind my hips as well. Our clits rubbed together delightfully, our hard little nubs sliding against one another. Beth's juices mixed with my own between us, lubricating our clits and sending a wonderful mixed scent up in the air between us. As the aroma hit our noses, I felt my muscles tighten and I could feel Beth tense as well. We began to grind faster and hard in towards one another.

We were both way, way too far gone to maintain any level of control or decorum in our actions. Beth's hips rotated lasciviously against me, her clit grinding hard into my own. This caused hot tendrils of sensation to rocket all throughout my body, pushing me to move my hips hard, grind more forcefully and move faster. This pushed Beth in the same way, creating a virtuous cycle that kept pushing us higher and harder into one another. Our breath came in ragged pants, our breasts jiggled wildly on our chests, our long hair flowed loose over our shoulders and across our eyes. The room was filled our scent and the fevered sounds of our moans and groans. Our arms linked together, holding one another close so that the force of our wild fucking wouldn't throw us apart.

Professionally, I prided myself on being able to get off (or not get off) on command as required by the situation. But this was no longer anything even approaching a professional situation. We had only been together for a few minutes at most when I could feel the orgasm that had just been lurking under the surface for such a long time finally burst through, no longer contained.

Beth thrust her hips hard against me, grinding in a particularly forceful and unmerciful manner. I was surprised by a sudden jolt of pleasure shaking me off balance. It was like a small tremor before an earthquake. My mouth dropped open and a small croaking noise came out of me. My eyes stayed open, staring intently into Beth's gorgeous blue orbs. Everything seemed to hold completely still for a moment. All of the muscles in my body tightened up to the highest possible degree, my breath caught in my throat. I could see Beth's face tighten, I could feel her muscles tense against me. I knew that she was feeling what I was feeling. That realization sent me careening over the edge.

A pulsating blast of cool-warm sensation suddenly burst out of my clit. It was like a bomb had gone off. A massive mushroom cloud of pure sensation burst up through my stomach and ballooned at my chest. It spread down my arms and overwhelmed my senses. At the same time, it drifted down my legs, sinking into my toes and causing them to curl in pure pleasure. Everything in the world receded in the pleasure, the absolute total physical release of climax. The only thing in the world was the sensation tearing through my body and Beth's beautiful blue eyes staring directly into mine. It felt almost like the continued pleasure I was feeling was pouring out of her eyes and coating me in its warmth. She had given me the pleasure of her body, let it soak over me, cover all of my holes and imperfections, filling me and making me feel the perfect, innocent joy of physical love. Her beautiful eyes pushed the orgasm longer, farther than I had ever experienced before. As the haze began lifted slightly, I could feel Beth's body quaking. I knew she was cumming too, that we were sharing this real connection and that it felt like...something.