Plain Old Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quince
Quince
350 Followers

Her pirate's grin turned wolfish again. "Fuck yes! I want to fuck you, you evil, beautiful bitch! I want to slam my cock into your cunt and rip you apart!"

"Then do it, Stud!" Milady was snarling now, no longer languid, but hot and wet and ready. "Put me on my back and fuck me! Use me like some fuckin' tavern whore, but you better make goddamn sure I like it, better fucking satisfy me or I will bury my fangs in your fucking throat and rip you apart! I'll drain you with your cock inside me. That's how I like it best: feeling my victim's thrusts getting weaker and weaker as I suck them dry! You ready for that, Stud? You ready to fuck for your life?"

With a roar, the naked man threw her off him, and surged upward. She landed on hands and knees, and he grabbed her wrist and pulled him under his body. She clawed and snarled at him, as he maneuvered himself between her thighs and forced them apart with his knees, splaying her legs obscenely, exposing her hot wet cunt, to the tip of his probing cock. After a little tussling, he found her opening and...

"FUUUUCKKKK!!!"

35.

Looking back on it later, neither knew who'd screamed. Maybe it was both of them. Didn't matter, because now Ben Gunn was balls-deep in Milady's sopping pussy, and her tongue was down his throat, and he was thrusting in and out of her with a force that drove gasping grunts out of her in spite of their frantic kissing. He broke away from the kiss, insinuated a hand between their bodies and pushed her down flat to the bed. His head bent to her breasts and she howled as he captured a nipple between his teeth and bit down hard to keep her tit in his mouth. Then he was sucking on her, and she moaned and hissed at the quick change of sensation. Her head fell back to savor the delicious combination of feelings he was subjecting her to: the quick firey friction of his cock, gliding in and out of her cunt, stretching the walls of her vagina with every hard thrust, the softness of lips and the lashings of a tongue against her super-sensitive nipples, and the roughness of his face on her breasts, as he moved between them, kissing and licking and...what the hell? Oooh, that hand...that great sneaky paw of his had somehow found its way... "Oh FUCK yes!!!" His fingers were back on her clit, and he was rubbing and rubbing, and "Oh God! ohgodohgodohgod...FUCK!" A quick series of contractions as her pussy clenched around his cock, and she then she heard him groan.

"Oh...oh fuck, so tight...so..."

His thrusting slowed as he tried to postpone the inevitable, and she laughed as she tightened her cunt around his shaft and thrust back at him. "That was just one, Baby!' she panted. "I said two, so you'd better hold on...be strong for me, Lover, or you know what I'll do!" She'd never heard sounds like the ones coming from him; seemed to be moaning and sobbing through clenched teeth. She couldn't decide if he as in agony or ecstasy. A little of both, perhaps? Then Milady continued, bloodlust dripping from every word as she taunted her victim: "Or maybe you want it...is that it? Want to feel my fangs in your throat? Mmmm...promise I'll make it good for you! C'mon lover, that's it...let my pussy just squeeze all that sweet cum out of your cock..." They'd managed to roll over, and now she was riding him, rocking her pelvis backwards and forwards, clutching at him with her vaginal muscles. He looked up at her, and she smiled, baring her fangs one last time.

"Give yourself to me, Baby! Cum inside me and just let me..."

He bellowed as he thrust up into her, and his shout turned to a scream as she threw herself down on him, and bit hard into his neck. He writhed in pleasure and pain, thrusting once, twice, three, four, five times before he lay back exhausted, and she laid across his body, his softening cock still inside her, kissing and licking at the tiny puncture wound, like a cut with a safety razor, on his throat. The fangs had finally given up; the wire which held them against the back of Dana's upper teeth had snapped. As she'd struggled to spit them out, the wire, not the fangs, had nicked his neck. And Milady was now gently, but avidly, licking up the blood.

Epilogue:

They lay like that for a long time, neither wanting to move. Eventually he seemed to doze a bit, and she pulled herself off him, but his eyes opened as his cock fell out of her, and he smiled.

"It's Dana, right?"

"Wait a minute, how did you...?"

"Yaz told me about you."

"Hold on, how do you know Yaz? I've never seen you in HR..."

"No, I don't actually work for you guys, or at least not full time. I'm kind of a consultant."

"Ok, right...and are you really..."

"Ben Carver? Yup, that's me...um...nice to meet you..." He almost finished the thought before cracking up, and before she could think of an appropriate response, she was howling too. The, when they'd finally calmed down, he said:

"So, can I hold you to your promise?"

Warily: "What promise?"

"Well, it's probably something like two in the morning, so we can't really do it now, but you did say...or Milady said, that if I survived, I could take you out to dinner..."

Dana giggled: "You know technically, you didn't really survive. I mean, Milady insisted on...um...cumming twice on your cock, and...well, I think she...kind of...sucked you dry."

"One of you did, that's for damn sure. Um, does that mean you don't want to go out with me?"

Dana took a moment to think about that. "What did Yaz tell you about me, and how did it even come up, I mean..."

"Well...she has a picture of you on her desk."

"You mean on the beach in...God, where were we? That's a while ago now. So you..."

"We were talking, and I kept looking at the picture and, well, she noticed, and asked what was so interesting, and I said, I don't know, 'You're friend is beautiful.' or something..."

"Wait a minute. Sorry if this sounds...is that the word you used? Beautiful?"

"I think so, yeah."

"Do you, sorry...shit, look I'm not just fishing, but...do you think I'm beautiful?"

He smiled. "Just so you know, my answer will probably be influenced by the fact that what we just...well that is far and away the best sex I've ever had in my life, so..." he chuckled a little, "gonna be hard to be absolutely objective, but" he looked into her face for a long moment, then: "I do. I think you're very beautiful. Even more beautiful than in the picture."

She gave an embarrassed laugh: "Good answer, I guess." She noticed the clock by the bed: 2:45 am. "Oh shit, is it that late? Look, um, Ben, I have to go to work in the morning, so I should really get going and...oh fuck!"

"What the matter?"

"I didn't really think this through. I was just so...well...into this whole thing that I...well I'm wearing pretty much what I came in, I mean...and a trench coat..."

He laughed out loud. She frowned: "It's not funny!"

"It's a little funny..."

"Yeah, I suppose..."

"Look, why don't you do this: spend the night—or what's left of it—here. If you don't want to share the bed, I'll take the couch. I've got to be up early anyway...I'll drive you home in time to get to work."

"That's really sweet...I mean, are you sure? And you can have your bed. I don't want to be..."

"Dana, maybe you didn't hear me a minute ago when I said that that was the best anybody's ever made me feel in bed, and then when I said I'd like to take you out to dinner and get to know this remarkable woman who's just kind of...rocked my world and...anyway, if you stay, you stay in the bed: with me or without me, your choice, but I'm not making a woman as...fascinating and lovely as you are sleep on that pig of a couch."

"Oh!" Then: "Let's share, but...can we try to sleep a little?"

"You bet. We both have to work to morrow."

Then later, after she'd brushed her teeth with her finger and they lay naked next to one another under the counterpane: "Ben?"

"Dana?"

She smiled: "When you said this...what we did was...all your fantasies come true, were you...? I mean are you like a horror movie fan? Are you sort of...um...into vampires?"

"I sure as hell am now, but no...not really, and I wasn't feeding you a line or anything, it's just that...I guess something about...you and Milady and...was like...a fantasy I never knew I had...I don't know...How about you? I mean you must be really into vampires and things, right?"

"Actually, I'm not...or I wasn't... Same thing for me, I guess: a fantasy I didn't know I had. I just kind of picked a random costume idea off of Youtube..."

Ben was asleep. She could hear his even breathing, and her eyes were closing too...couldn't keep them open any more... Just before she drifted off, Dana thought to herself:

"Fucking freckles..."

Quince
Quince
350 Followers