All Comments on 'Plain Old Dana'

by Quince

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexy Fun

Really enjoyed your fantasy!

tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 7 years ago
Everytime ..

Yep -- dem freckles will get you every time ~~ I even tried counting freckles one time many years a go and after a couple of hours or so I gave it up.!**

Good story "4" and really enjoyed !^

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seriously good!

I especially liked how it lead to something more.The self discovery aspect could have been fleshed out more. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Second Great Halloween Story

Inventive and well-written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great read, hope there's a part two

NymeriazNymeriazover 7 years ago
5 stars

I came twice reading this story (and that was before he actually penetrated her) and was too exhausted to keep going or I certainly would have come a third time when they fucked. Definitely one of the BEST stories I've read on here. Well done!

(Only one spelling error I noticed - it's taut with arousal, not taught with arousal.)

aussie_101aussie_101over 7 years ago
Nice!

Powerful imagery, well developed and likeable characters, and a few deliciously turned phrases - a rare treat on this site and a worthy award winner! Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A fun story

Some of the dialogue was a little overdone, but that's part of the fun. An entertaining story, so I'm glad a friend recommended the read. What I loved about it (and I'm sure the reason he recommended it to me) was the fact that this woman decided to take on a dominant role in bed, and in doing so, brought out the submissive side of a man. The trembling as she edged him... The way he knelt quietly while she came down from her orgasm, just waiting for the next direction... The effect she had on him, pushing him into subspace and then bringing out the animal in him. These are some of my favorite parts of the femdom relationship my partner and I share in the bedroom. The author did a great job of showing this dynamic without exploiting it. It would be cool to see another chapter without the vampire pretense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
plain old Dana

plain old Marine.

No such thing as an Ex-Marine. That's were you lost me.

Respect.

jonmartin22jonmartin22over 7 years ago
nice!

Great erotic short;- nice inventive twist on an old theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

one of the best stories i have read on lit.

it was both funny as well as erotic !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Hot Story

If Dana ever leaves Ben she should look me up!

danish_green_eyesdanish_green_eyesover 7 years ago
incredibly hot - so impressed

Great idea - so easy to get swallowed by the story - one of the best I have read in a very long time !

ShannonBlackwaterShannonBlackwaterover 7 years ago
Beautiful!

Loved this! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This has one of my links that I rarely see/read about....- dick biting. I don't know if fangs would add to the pleasure but reading about it was hot.

geek_writergeek_writerover 6 years ago
loved it

they seemed so normal and then..... nicely done

jonmartin22jonmartin22over 6 years ago
Nice one!

Really well drawn into the fantasy, very much enjoyed.

oldtwitoldtwitover 6 years ago
Amazing read

What a great story so well thought out and lots of males dreams, so much well described sex and loved the characters.

Will be looking for more from this author now.

Avidreader3142Avidreader3142about 6 years ago
Far from plain !

Wow, that was a pretty risky scenario, but everything fell into place and you pulled it off nicely; well written.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Outstanding !! Very Hot !!!

Definitely wasn't what I expected. Very imaginative and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another 5-star story!

Absolutely wonderful!! Beautifully written and easy to visualize while reading. Super enjoyable and fun story, not to mention hot as hell! I love that Ben really wanted to take her out on a real date and get to know her - and so sweet to find out her was taken by her BEAUTY (and not CUTENESS) in his visit with Yaz. A real gentleman! Perhaps the beginning of what would ultimately be a lifetime of marital bliss together?

anthrosylranthrosylrover 3 years ago
So much fun

I love an erotic story that is playful. This one definitely is . Super kudos!!!

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
Fantastic

What you have written is one of the best stories on here, fantastic how the characters are so well constructed and what a plot line, fun but so real and as it’s on here full of great sex.

rayironyrayironyover 2 years ago
Kinda hate to say it

But that was , um, cute...5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuince@Quince
350 Followers
Born and raised in California.

SIMILAR Stories