Naughty Nicole Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole's tongue ran over my sister's rounded breasts, licking up every bit of my sticky cum. Amy moaned as Nicole trailed her tongue down her stomach. When Nicole began to tease her clit and wet lips with her tongue Amy seemed surprised, but in ecstasy. She let out a loud moan and grabbed a handful of Nicole's hair.

"Have you ever had your pussy licked by another girl?" Nicole had a devilish smile on her face as she looked up at my sister.

"No." Amy gasped, looking shy.

Nicole pushed two fingers deep in Amy's pussy. She began moving them in and out fast, watching as Amy writhed beneath her.

"But you've thought about it..." Nicole surmised.

My sister nodded, running her hands over her stiff nipples.

"Have you ever wanted Naughty Nicole to do that to you?"

Amy opened her eyes and smiled up at our cousin.

"Shut up and eat me." Amy clutched the back of Nicole's head and pulled her mouth down between her open thighs.

Amy moaned loud and cried out as Nicole's tongue darted over her hard clit and pushed between her wet lips. Amy lifted her hips up and ground her wet lips over our cousin's mouth.

When Nicole felt my fingers push into her wet pussy she cried out and looked back at me. I gave her round ass a hard slap. She flinched.

"Lick her cunt, Naughty Nicole." I said,

Nicole parted my sister's glistening lips wide with her thumbs. Her tongue swirled around Amy's clit then she sucked on it hard, making Amy cry out and arch her back again. I fingered Nicole's pussy harder, watching her breasts sway as she leaned over my sister.

I don't know who came first. Both my sister and cousin were moaning loud as the three of us licked and groped one-another on the bed. Amy and Nicole looked sexier than anything I had ever imagined.

Amy let out one final loud moan as she thrust her hips up. She was holding Nicole's head. At almost the same moment I felt Nicole grip my fingers harder inside her. I pushed them deeper and left them there until she rolled over beside Amy, panting. Her heavy breasts heaved as she smiled, feeling the aftershocks in her engorged clit.

I ran my hands up the insides of my sister's and cousin's parted thighs, looking down at their wet pussies, wondering where I should put my rising cock next.