Naughty Nicole Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually the rhythm of Amy's breathing changed and I could tell she had fallen asleep. I closed my eyes and soon drifted off.

Chapter 3

The sound of doors opening and closing, then the shower running, woke me the next morning. I rolled over and looked at the digital clock on the nightstand beside the bed. It was 8:37. I groaned.

I turned towards my sister sleeping beside me. I gave her slim shoulder a gentle shake. "Hey... someone's up. The shower's running." I whispered.

Amy let out a soft groan as she rolled over to face me. She squinted as her eyes adjusted to the light, then smiled. I saw part of her breasts in the opening of her top. My cock began to swell.

"Morning..." she whispered in a soft, sexy voice.

"Someone's up. I can hear the shower running." I repeated.

Amy slid closer to me. I could feel my hard cock poke into her stomach and although it felt wonderful I felt embarrassed and ashamed. She flinched when she felt my erection press against her and looked down, then smiled.

"It feels like you're up too, little brother." She pressed her stomach against my cock again, harder this time. "But I think I'm going to have to stop calling you 'little brother' from now on".

I blushed, although I was flattered.

"Didn't you take care of this last night?" she asked.

"No," I blurted out "not with you lying next to me!"

"Well, I guess you'll have to do it in the shower then."

Amy's bawdiness excited me, but it also made me uncomfortable. Despite my forbidden attraction towards my sister things between us had never been anything but proper -- until lately anyway. Her recent behavior around me, as much as I enjoyed it, surprised me because she had never once given any indication that she harbored any incestuous feelings for me. Now I was not so sure.

The sound of the shower stopped. Amy and I cocked our ears in the direction of the hall -- listening to the sound of the bathroom door opening and a bedroom door closing.

"Let me go pee, then you can have the shower." she said.

Before I could reply Amy had pulled back the covers and was out of bed. I was glad that the sheet and blanket were over me as I watched her move towards the door. My eyes moved up her bare legs to her breasts as they shook a bit with each step she took. My cock throbbed and I wished I could stroke it as I watched my sister walk. Before she opened the bedroom door she gave me a tempting smile, then walked into the hallway.

The hot water cascading over my naked body felt wonderful later as I stood in the shower. My cock was still twitching and I wrapped a soapy hand around it as I thought about my sister. I recalled how she looked and the feeling of her curved stomach rubbing against my cock earlier. It wasn't long before an orgasm surged. I braced my hand against the wall as my hot jism shot out from my cock and was washed down the drain.

Amy was still in bed, half asleep, when I returned from my shower. I got dressed quickly, then went down to the kitchen. I found Mark sitting at the kitchen table reading the morning paper. There was a mug of coffee to his right.

"Morning, Alex. Have a good sleep?" he asked.

"Yeah... I did, thanks."

"I told Nicole to sleep in, so you'll have to fend for yourself for breakfast," he told me "but help yourself. Your mom and Alice are already up. They're outside on the patio."

I nodded and let out a grunt as I moved towards the cupboard. I brought out a tumbler, then went to the fridge to pour myself a glass of orange juice. After some searching I found some bagels and cream cheese, then joined Mark at the table again. I kept silent, not wanting to interrupt his reading of the paper. I was also preoccupied with thoughts of Amy.

"There's a game on later," Mark informed me as he folded up his newspaper "feel free to join me in the living room if you want."

"Thanks." I said as I watched Mark leave the kitchen.

I was glad for some time alone as I finished my breakfast and sorted out my thoughts. Once I finished my bagel I poured myself a bowl of cereal and began eating that.

The sound of the shower upstairs told me that Amy must be up. When it stopped I waited for her to join me, feeling anxious and excited.

When Amy walked into the kitchen I forced myself to not look up from the bowl of cereal in front of me. I cast my eyes to my right as she walked towards the fridge. She was wearing a white sundress with blue flowers. It had narrow straps and her shoulders, upper chest and back were exposed. My cock thickened as I looked her over. Her hair was in a ponytail. It flounced from side to side as she sat down at the table across from me. I could see the black straps of her bra rising over her shoulders. The front of her dress had a scoop neck, which revealed some cleavage, as well as the top of her bra when she leaned over.

"Where is everyone?" Amy asked as she sliced a grapefruit in half.

"Mark's watching TV, I guess, and mom and Aunt Alice are out on the porch. Mark said he let Nicole sleep in." I informed her.

Amy nodded as she sprinkled sugar over the halves of her grapefruit.

I finished eating a bagel, trying to force myself to not leer at my sister.

A while later Nicole joined us. I was surprised to see her up so soon, since Mark said that she was sleeping in. She was wearing a white dress with blue and yellow flowers. Her breasts and belly pushed out from it and I made an effort not to stare.

"Morning, folks." she called out as she waddled towards the fridge.

Amy and I replied in unison.

Nicole poured a glass of milk and buttered a bagel, then sat down beside Amy.

"Did you guys have a good sleep?" Nicole asked with more than a hint of innuendo.

"Yeah. You?" Amy replied, munching on a piece of grapefruit.

"Yes, for the first night in a while," she sighed, then smiled "I bet you guys know each other a lot better after sleeping in that little bed."

"Yeah. I found out that Alex snores." Amy shot back, then laughed.

Amy seemed to be ignoring Nicole, but as she ate her grapefruit she had a smirk on her face, as if she was expecting Nicole's bawdy personality to manifest itself. Eventually it did.

"Nice dress, Amy." Nicole remarked as she gave a blatant stare into her cleavage.

"Thanks." Amy said, seeming oblivious to her teasing.

Nicole frowned as she looked my sister over. "I'll probably never be able to fit into something like that again."

"Well, definitely not your tits." Amy chortled, glancing over at Nicole.

"Yeah," Nicole agreed "I can't remember when I wore a B-cup, like you."

"Hey," Amy snapped with a faux indignant tone "these are a C." She pushed her chest out to emphasize her point.

I stared at my sister's chest, trying not to be too obvious so she or Nicole would notice my leering.

Nicole, brazen as ever, leaned closer to my sister. She hooked her index finger in the front of Amy's dress and tugged it away from her chest, peering down the front. She smiled.

"Cute bra, Amy, but if I were you I would have gone without one with that dress."

Amy giggled as she looked over at our cousin. "If I did, they might fall out."

"Alex would love that, I'm sure. But I bet he saw everything last night anyway."

Amy gave Nicole a cryptic smile before speaking. "What if Mark sees them though? He'll never want to touch those funbags of yours ever again."

My sister's retort seemed to wound Nicole. The smug grin on her face vanished in a moment. I noticed it and Amy must have too.

"What's wrong?" Amy asked, noticing the dejected look on Nicole's face.

"I don't know," Nicole said with a sigh "now that I'm pregnat -- really pregnant, I mean -- it's like Mark doesn't want anything to do with me. He says that he's afraid that us messing-around could hurt the baby, but I really think it's because he's not attracted to me anymore. Let's face it, who wants to fuck someone who looks like a whale."

I could tell from the look on Amy's face that she felt genuine compassion for Nicole; so did I.

"Oh, geez, Nikki, don't feel that way," Amy said, trying to console her "it's probably just that he's scared that having sex could hurt that baby. Have you discussed it with your doctor?"

"Yes," Nicole said "and he told us as long as it doesn't hurt -- which it doesn't -- that having sex is okay, even healthy."

"I don't know what to say. Maybe after the baby is born things will get back to normal." Amy suggested.

"I hope so," Nicole said "'cause I'm tired of taking care of myself, if you know what I mean."

"Welcome to my world, cuz." Amy retorted with a shy laugh.

I felt my cock twitch at the thought of my sister masturbating. Images of her lying in bed, legs spread as she pushed her fingers deep in her tight pussy filled my mind.

"Yeah, well, I'm hoping that things get back to normal after the baby's born," Nicole said "I really need some sex. I'm spending a fortune in batteries."

Amy and I laughed at our cousin's brash remark.

"I'm sure it will eventually. It's not like guys can go without it for long." Amy remarked.

Nicole gave an understanding nod. "Mark's never been as horny as me though." she said.

"No one is." Amy remarked with a laugh.

Nicole nodded in agreement as she ran her eyes over my sister once more. "I bet you'll get his attention with that dress though." She sounded more than a little jealous.

"I'm not trying to, Nicole." Amy said, seeming to want to stem any misconceptions.

"I know," our cousin said "but you look damn hot, Amy."

"Thanks... I guess." Amy seemed nervous at Nicole's complament.

"What's the matter -- not used to hearing that from other girls?"

"Well, not my cousin anyway." Amy said with a sly grin.

Nicole let out a sharp laugh, then shot Amy a twisted smile. "What about your brother then?"

"What? Alex has never said anything like that." Amy snapped, sounding defensive.

I grew even more uncomfortable, dreading where the conversation seemed be heading.

"No, of course not. He wouldn't dare. But I bet he likes getting an eyeful when you wear dresses like that." Nicole spat out, pointing towards Amy's cleavage.

"Of course not; he's my brother." Amy asserted.

I kept my mouth shut, hoping to not get drug into the conversation. Unfortunately that was a vain hope.

"Okay, Alex, be honest -- tell me what you think of Amy's dress." Nicole asked.

"Ahh... it looks good." I said, hoping my answer was sufficient to placate Nicole.

Amy flashed me a nervous look.

"What about now?" Nicole spat out. A split second later she hauled the straps of Amy's dress and her bra down off of her right shoulder, revealing most of her breast.

I stared dumbfounded at my sister's partially exposed breast. It was not foreign to me, but there was no way that I could ever grow indifferent to Amy's body. My cock swelled and throbbed as I stared at her exposed breast. Seconds later Amy squealed as she tugged her straps up over her shoulders to cover herself again. But I could tell that her reaction was purposely delayed.

Nicole let out a gleeful laugh, then stopped when she heard a cell phone on the counter ringing. "Mark, your phone." she called out.

"I got it." Mark said as he entered the kitchen.

The conversation around the table ceased during Mark's conversation. We turned our attention to our food, trying to act innocent.

"Fuck, the server at work is down again," Mark spat out as he ended the call "I'm going to have to go in to the office."

"Will you be long?" Nicole asked.

"I don't know; I hope not," her husband told her "it depends on the problem. Last month it was hacked. I hope it's not that again because they fucked up a lot of files."

Nicole nodded, seeming unsure of what her husband was talking about.

"I'll be back as soon as possible. If you need me, I've got my cell." Mark told his wife.

"Okay, bye, honey." Nicole said.

Nicole looked glum as we listened to the sound of his car leaving the yard. "Sometimes I want to smash that damn cellophane," she said, very irritated "I expect him to get called in to work while I'm in the delivery room."

Amy and I looked at one another, trying to think of something to say to cheer our cousin up.

"I'm sure he hates having to go in on a Saturday as much as you do." Amy said.

"Yeah, I guess," Nicole agreed "I'm probably just being selfish. Being pregnant has really made me needy." She frowned, seeming disappointed with herself.

Amy reached over and gave Nicole's back a rub as she smiled.

"Trying to sneak a feel, Amy?" Nicole teased, her mood changing.

Amy let out a soft chuckle as she rested her hand on Nicole's back. "Wouldn't you expect me to feel your front instead of your back though?" Amy shot back.

Nicole turned around on her chair to face my sister. I could tell by the look on her face that she had something lewd in mind. But when didn't she? Nicole pushed her ample chest towards my sister.

"Want to feel them, Amy?" she offered, sounding serious rather than teasing.

I saw my sister's wide eyes move to Nicole's large breasts straining the front of the dress. Amy stared, not moving. It seemed as though she was tempted to accept our cousin's offer though. Nicole must have thought the same thing because she reached out for Amy's hand and drew it towards her right breast. Amy never resisted as Nicole pressed down on the back of her hand and began moving it around.

"Ever feel tits this big, Amy?" Nicole grinned.

Amy shook her head, but never spoke.

"Want to see them?" Nicole asked.

Amy raised her head to meet Nicole's eyes. "Uh... okay." she said in a soft voice.

I don't think I had ever seen anything as erotic as watching Nicole open her dress to show my sister her breasts. Their knees were touching as Amy's eyes focused on Nicole's round breasts, rising from her white bra. Her nipples were thick and hard, pointing towards my sister's open mouth through the bra. Amy licked her lips and swallowed.

"Feel them." Nicole encouraged in a thick voice.

My sister reached out and placed her palms on the undersides of Nicole's breasts. She pushed up and squeezed, then reached away.

"They're really firm." she whispered.

I could see my sister's nipples standing out from the front of her dress. She let out a quiet gasp and looked down to them when Nicole reached out and gave them a gentle tug.

"Have you ever let another girl feel you?" Nicole asked.

"No." Amy murmured. She gave me a shy glance, then smiled, probably realizing how excited I was.

Nicole reached out and gave my sister's breasts a gentle squeeze. She cupped them in her hands, rubbing her thumbs over Amy's nipples, then pulled away.

"Did you let Alex feel them last night?" Nicole asked.

Amy shook her head. "No, of course not."

Nicole smiled. "You should. The poor guy is probably ready to explode."

Amy giggled and shot me a quick look. "Really, should I?" She sounded unconvinced still.

"Sure, what's the harm? Let him have a look at them." Nicole insisted.

Amy gave our cousin a half-sneer. "Easy for you to say, Nicole. he's not your brother." she spat out.

Nicole paused, thinking for a while, then smiled. "I've let Dave and Brian feel mine." she divulged.

Amy gasped in surprise, or perhaps shock. Her jaw went limp. "You let your brothers feel your tits?" she asked, as if she wanted to make sure she understood properly.

Nicole gave Amy a guilty nod, then a shameless smile.

"Holy shit." Amy hissed.

Nicole giggled. "You make it sound like a big deal. They just felt me up a little."

"But they're your brothers." Amy insisted.

Nicole shrugged and let out a playful laugh.

I studied the reaction on my sister's face, trying to gauge how she felt about our cousin's incestuous encounter, hoping itmight tell me whether or not I stood a chance of eventually feeling her. She seemed surprised, but not disgusted. I was encouraged.

The sound of the patio door opening interrupted my thoughts. I looked up and saw my mother and aunt entering the kitchen. My cousin and sister straightened their backs and turned towards me, trying to appear innocent. I smiled to myself, knowing they were anything but innocent.

"It's beginning to look like rain," my Aunt Alice said "so we decided to come in."

"The wind's really picked up out there." Nicole commented.

My mother nodded as she placed her mug of tea beside the sink.

The sky grew overcast and soon rain began to splatter against the windows. I was disheartened because I knew it meant that I would not get any more time alone with my sister and cousin. We all went into the living room to watch television. My mood must have been especially obvious as I slumped down in the couch. I folded my arms, scowling.

Sometime before supper Mark returned from work. Nicole seemed happy to see him and hurried out to the kitchen to greet him. A short time later she began preparing supper. I was not hungry. My lust and arousal had overwhelmed that. I pushed my food around on my plate and made conversation, pretending to eat.

That evening Nicole suggested we all gather in the living room to watch television. I did not want to, but one form of killing time was as good as another I concluded. I looked at the clock on the VCR throughout the evening, marking time until I would be alone with my sister. Finally, everyone decided to go to bed. I followed my sister, Nicole and Mark upstairs, wondering what lay in store once Amy and I were alone.

Amy closed the bedroom door behind us. I could feel my heart beating as I listened to Nicole and Mark talking down the hall. Amy smiled at me as she sat on the edge of the bed. I wondered what she was thinking while I hoped that she could not read my thoughts. Eventually the sounds of Nicole and Mark's conversation ended and we heard their bedroom door close.

"Can I use the bathroom first?" my sister asked.

I nodded, then watched Amy breeze past me. Once she returned I took my turn in the bathroom.

When I re-entered the small bedroom from the bathroom I saw Amy already lying in bed. She was wearing the same pajama top that she had on the night before. She smiled up at me as I walked towards the bed. I sat down with my back to her and took my jeans off, then slid under the covers as fast as I could.

"Think Nicole will get laid tonight?" she asked.

My sister's question stunned me. "I don't know." I told her.

Amy giggled. "She really seemed like she needed it today."

"Yeah... I guess." My cock began to rise as I recalled the day's events.

Amy rolled over. I could feel her hand on my arm. "Was I too bad today?" she asked.

"No. Why?" I replied, turning towards her.

"I don't know," she said with a shrug "I just wondered if you thought I went too far with Nicole."

"No," I told her "did you think you did?"

My sister smiled. Her dark eyes met mine. They seemed even darker in the moonlight of the bedroom. I found that they had a murky, sexy quality to them.

"No," she whispered "I liked feeling Nicole. I've never done that to another girl."

"I bet she liked it too." I added, not mentioning how much I enjoyed it.

"Do you really think she was serious about Dave and Brian feeling her?"

I nodded.

"And how do you know?" my sister asked, intrigued.

"She told me before," I said "but you can't ever admit that you know that."

"That's so naughty." my sister gushed.

"But you flashed me..." I reminded her.

"But it's not like I let you feel me." my sister countered.

"Yeah... true." I drawled, wishing she had let me feel her.

It's always been said that women are more intuitive, but I've often thought that they're actually psychic -- although my thoughts were probably easy to read from the look on my face. Amy smiled as she stared at me.

"You pervert!" she giggled.

"What?" I exclaimed, surprised by Amy's reaction.