All Comments on 'Mine...Yours Pt. 10'

by payenbrant

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What....?

First, thanks for writing more. Second, you cannot end it there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more plz I beg u

I read this the day it came out. Big fan here. Continue to write, you have a wonderful gift for creating stories. Thank you for sharing them.

willieonewillieoneabout 9 years ago

That last bit reminds me of Ballad of Paladin Have Gun Will Travel. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I love this story so much! *****

loving the interplay between Lucretia and Mr. Brooks

And Nancy makes me crease up - she needs her own spin off story!

Kudos to you payenbrant - say, will you have my love child? ;)

bearsladybearsladyabout 9 years ago

Thank you for asking me to help you with this part of the story (and yes, I still saw a few things we missed lol). Even knowing what was going to happen next, I found myself caught up in the fight and emotions of the story.

I love the fact you have brought in Lucretia's viewpoint. Up to now, she has seemed to handle all the changes with equanimity. It was eye opening to get a look into her mind and see how she handles all the new information and emotions coming at her. You do such a good job potraying how her new emotions run the gamut from pleased and happy to total rage, wanting to kill those that hurt "her Greg".

The fight? Have to admit I greatly enjoyed Greg letting out some of his rage. If he couldn't let it out for himself, he could let it out to protect Lucretia. Loved the fight scene, both before and after Lucretia's involvement.

Now the Brooks....as a mother (no matter how old the children), the scene in the back of the truck with Mrs. Brooks brought tears to my eyes. We like to believe we ALWAYS have the power to make things better for our babies.

Mr. Brooks...a paladin? Freely admit I had to Google it and still pick your brain.Really looking forward to seeing what transpires with Were Zulu or Cujo or Benji.

And now I'm going to stop before I write my own story. :-) Well done pb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I've been reading on Lit for almost as long as it's been around and this story is definitely in my *top 10*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Loving your story. Really good turn of events in this chapter, can't wait for the next instalment.

technowildytechnowildyabout 9 years ago
I love it.

I really love this story, keep up the good work and thanks for the chapter

cliuincliuinabout 9 years ago
Oops

The good Judge/Alpha Roberts poked one too much time and woke up a sleeping giant . Like Grover told his sparing partner just before he spanked her : " It's doesn't matter if you are a werewolf and you think you are strong and mighty , always is somebody stronger like you !" .

A great chapter , I love it !

maxd01maxd01about 9 years ago
Bearslady? Oh Mai

Do I want to ask her what the other items she helped you with are? Hmm... I will have to keep that in mind for when I need to tease her. (evil grin)

RAAH? Is that the best battle call/scream you can come up with? I am sorry but I couldn't help but imagine Lucretia in some Succubus version of a cheerleader outfit. Something pink and girly since that would go so well with her armor. Oh and a set of pom-poms as well.

Now that I have picked on you I have to say this is definitely up to standards. I have to say that I also liked adding Lucretia's POV in reference to emotions. That was very well done and added a good deal of depth to her character.

Now with Hildy's father I rather like the idea of Greg and Lucretia getting a wolf skin rug in front of a fireplace. If he doesn't have one he needs to add one. If Dan had to deal with him he would be considering if it was worth the hassle of killing him or not. That type of Alpha makes my teeth ache. Yes over the years I have been writing about Dan he has done a number of things he didn't want to. If at all possible he would not do harm to an innocent. To have an alpha deliberately say that he didn't have a problem (that was how I read it) using innocents or humans just to retain power (again how I read it) really irritated me.

I have a shotgun full of rock salt and silver Greg can borrow if needed... His father a Paladin? Very interesting. I don't think I could do a traditional Paladin since I am in no way anything other than chaotic good though many of my readers would classify me as lawful evil...

twistedsickmindtwistedsickmindabout 9 years ago
Bring on the Paladin!

What a great character to introduce to this story! A Paladin is going to take this story in a great direction!

MorionMorionabout 9 years ago
Loving it!

I have been enjoying this story from the beginning, but I think you have taken it a step up with this chapter. I can hardly wait for the next instalment to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well worth the wait!

I'm enjoying this story very much. Succubi have always been a fascination with me, and I love seeing how Lucretia grows as a person over the span of this story. Please keep on trucking with this... I can hardly wait for the next installment.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eabout 9 years ago
Literary Genius!!!!

Ok, to be honest I was getting really annoyed with the progression of the story, as it pertains to Lucretia and Greg. While there was feelings and attachment between the two, it just seemed to really go nowhere. Not in a bad way, just like always stuck in first gear; you'll eventually get to the destination but it's going to take forever.

Now what you did was brilliant. Reading the story from her side really put everything in perspective about how the relationship has to progress as slow as it does.

That being said, this new conflict has the story going mach 9 and I can't wait to see what happens next. The fight scene came at the perfect time and you did not disappoint. I've always been thoroughly entertained in how you write for Gregory but how you ended up writing for Lucretia was second none. Pure genius. Can't wait to read more.

Thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brilliant...

Very few stories get me emotionally invested like this one has. Keep up the good work, and I hope to see the next chapter soon.

SmutolSmutolabout 9 years ago
10/10

Cant wait for next chapter. Hate those cliff hangers :/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next next next next next next damn it!!!!!!!!

SmutolSmutolabout 9 years ago
After a moment...

Yeah i cooled off and i just realized its 10th chapter with a succubus and our succubus did not have sex yet. Seem kinda strange.... dont ya think? So far she only get to kissing and even that just a little

EdwarusEdwarusabout 9 years ago
MORE!!!!

So think its time to chain you up at a desk and don't let you leave till the story is done absolutely love it but hate you and your damn cliffhangers impatiently waiting for next chapter oh and did i mention the need for more

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
a bigger fix

This was a little bigger fix for my addiction to this series.

But I must say that the suggestion that we chain you to your desk has appeal.

More!

More of this!

More often!

Oh, and as to the suitability of RAAH! as a battle-cry?

Try it in the same volume and tone as a momma grizzly bear whose cub you are threatening, then maybe you will reconsider.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
screaming into her pillow

You my darling are brilliant and sooooo evil.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
payenbrant, Mine,yours.

This is like literature chocolate man, and i love it! your one of the best authors ive read, im normally not into science fiction but this story has me hooked, more to come? god man, dont leave us hanging too long, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
another great chapter

So I just finished this chapter and I can't remember any editing problems, so that seems to have worked out for the best. As usual another great addition to one of my favourite stories ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
From Sterata

I just basically stayed up all night reading this from chapter one and it was soooo worth it! I mean wow I am loving the pure awesmoness and character development I am seeing! I don't know what is coming next and I love it there is some twists and turns but since this is so original and not some cleche'd thing I can't predict this and I haven't read a story (and I read at least one book every couple days) that I can't do that with in a while, so thanks and keep the grove on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No way!

Why did you leave us hanging like that? Max has had a very bad influence on you. I love reading your work. Please update more often!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The suspence!!!

It's killing me. This chapter had me on the edge of my seat!

Seriously good story so far can't wait for more I can imagine the shitstorm on its way to the alphas doorstep!Keep writing my favourite stories ^^

firerose78firerose78about 9 years ago
you do realize that max is evil

Loved the chapter and you need to stop being influenced by by certain evil authers that have previously be named. Anyway cant wait for the next chapter.

LovesAGoodStoryLovesAGoodStoryabout 9 years ago
MOOOOOOOREEEEEE

Title Says All

maxd01maxd01about 9 years ago
@firerose78 Hey! I resemble that

Just for that you might end up being some sort of evil anime monster in my twisted MG series you evil online person!!! So there!

HerLittleGuyHerLittleGuyabout 9 years ago
Worth the wait

I'm really enjoying this series, and love your characters and your writing style. Here's hoping you find the time and inspiration soon to continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful story.

Please continue as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A different request...

Please take your time as you write this. The story will be told, but forcing it will harm it. We can and will wait.

D.Kay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Work

I started reading on Friday and haven't been able to stop. Great buildup to this point and can't wait to read where you take us next.

Yourang20Yourang20about 9 years ago
hello

just curious if you have a timetable.

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 9 years agoAuthor
The author...

My time table is tricky...many things are requesting my time, and also I do need to have some time for myself. Believe it or not a lot of my writing takes a toll on me. On one hand it is rewarding to express myself, the thoughts and feelings I have... On the other side of the coin it is mentally exhausting. I wish to stay true to the story and right now I have been following an outline 95% accurately...give or take a few points.

Work has taken much of my time and friends and family take the rest. I am approximately 2/3 the way through the tale of Greg and Lucretia...please be patient with me and feel free to write me. I enjoy comments from everyone.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant.

YshomatsuYshomatsuabout 9 years ago

I can't bring myself to give higher than three stars for this chapter... It was horrible!

April fools! Lol, another 5 star. I have enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more. Take all the time you need. Waiting for another great chapter is worth it!

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 9 years ago
Thank God you haven't finished yet!

Looks like I'll get some sleep tonight after all. I'm exhausted, but no way I would have stopped if there were more to read!

manlycheemanlycheealmost 9 years ago
excellent story

each chapter seems to reveal so much more. times are tense, can't wait for more :)

i'll certainly be rereading previous chapters to catch what i've missed.

kudos

AaliyahMAaliyahMover 8 years ago
Is it just me?

Or is Greg's father irritating. Like Peter Parker's uncle is irritating. 5 Stars though. I'm so glad I found this story now only. No waiting to be done!

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
Gah!

I'm so pumped up right now - so frustrated with the slow reveal and yet the romance and dramatic fantasy just keeps getting better.

Must see what happens next!!!

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why am I writing this Gregory...

...should be "why are we recording this".

It leaves the method of recording up for interpretation, but allows the freedom to present dialogue from the present (or future). Lucretia would be speaking with Greg not writing it.

Really been enjoying your story, can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So sorry, happened by mistake.

I went to push the next button on Your lovely store and hit the report button just above it by mistake. I am sorry if this causes any complications. I did not mean to, it is a wonderful story and I have really enjoyed reading it thus far. Thank You so much for making it available :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
love it.

so many delightful twists and turns

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 4 years ago
CHJORZIT

So a Chjorzit is a shit eater. I see the reference now. Funny

Rabid_Reader_Rabid_Reader_over 2 years ago

OH MY FU**ING LAWD, THIS STORY IS AMAZING!

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

I suspect you have had very fun while writing this story, maybe even more fun than we readers are having. Why are rounds called rounds etc...

LeakyFaucitLeakyFaucitover 1 year ago

Okay, this was a very good story and then you just pop this chapter on us like it's nothing, of the thousands of chapters I've read, this is by far the best. Clicked next to get to the next one and had to come back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous