All Comments on 'Filling an Empty Space'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

nice story it's a shame you didnt go down the direction of her father getting her pregnant.

DadMannDadMannover 5 years ago
Twisted love at it's sexiest

What a great story. I really enjoyed her conflict of wanted love in any way from her father. He of course can't love he can only fuck. So that is the only form of love she can expect and actually receive from him.

I'm a little surprised he hadn't made a move on her when her mother passed, and I get the reason he had the big boner was they had probably had him on sidenifil (for heart function) which is the active ingredient in viagra. Good plot device

I'm not sure I buy that this allowed the young woman to purge her daddy demons, I suspect it would have pushed her more seriously to be a sub girl to much older men, but interesting none the less.

Thanks for a great story, loved the imagery and lust of inter generational love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done.

That was incredibly well written. Equal parts painful, dirty, and sexy as hell.

ipreferoralipreferoralover 5 years ago
An emotional ride

Usually, it's insert wiener in bun, but this story goes way beyond. Thanks!

justwarped2018justwarped2018over 5 years ago

amazing story. please keep writing

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
This is why father / daughter is my least favorite form of this genre and yet…

Its the power imbalance that spoils it for me . Ostensibly the man had zero leverage over the narrator in terms of monetary power or overt physical force. Yet YKN949 went to next level and showed because he was crude , quick with retort , inadvertantly summoning up past psychic ghosts and demand/wheedling that she did this as a sort of exorcism and charity.

There was desire but that was because her erotic reflexes were responding to physical stimulation.

Bottom line(s) : All prior ( & future ) literary props are seconded by me.

Full marks * * * * *

Bleep735Bleep735over 5 years ago
Not what I was expecting

I’m not sure what I was expecting, but very well written. That’s one I will remember for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Work Of Art

This is extremely well written. You're a magnificent writer. The story really conveys well the feelings of hurt someone may face from having an uncaring father. A great story from the pain she felt all the way to the moment of healing at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Uhh..

I am uncomfortable with how much I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Depth

That is all. Minimizing human error by relinquishing pain and guilt is new in erotica. For most stories fall fantastically into delusional futures while this one finds clarity.

MkalfredmcMkalfredmcabout 5 years ago
So different...

So thought provoking, so sensual, so unique, and so well written. It is not something that I would expect to find here, but I really enjoyed this story. Thank you.

SapheronSapheronalmost 5 years ago
So beautiful

Years of reading stories on this platform and I've never left a comment before (I'm 99% sure). Words fail me to express how much this moved me. It wasn't even the sexual elements, but it was the growth of this broken character. I loved how it ended too, she deserves to be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Christ a-mighty.

If you don't write proffesionally, you should. Incredible character arch, incredible writing. I entered expecting to be turned on. I wasn't, but I had to keep reading. Phenomenal work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Suprisingly enamored

Initially, I expected a turn-on erotic story. What I received was a gift of an empathetic tale spanning the emotional growth of a young lady. Her eventual freedom from her father’s shadow was very heartfelt.

Thank you very much YKN4949.

animal99animal99almost 4 years ago
Very mature sex story

I read your story, initially, expecting a typical fantasy sex story but what I got was much more. I congratulate you on your courage to write such a psychologically based story where stories of juvenile sex fantasies abound, full of spelling errors and grammar mistakes typical of a 7th grader (term-?) Student.

You ended this one on a sad note. But if you would offer a happier or lustful ending in your future stories, perhaps leading towards sequels to those stories, I (we-?) readers would certainly enjoy them more.

I look forward to more of your stories - I hope this was not your last story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOVE THIS

This was by far the best written piece on this website!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It truly hits so close to home. - thanks and looking forward to more Please

Ta2ed_GurlTa2ed_Gurlalmost 2 years ago

The ending was very different to other stories I’ve read and I liked it a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...