All Comments on 'Elastic Daddy'

by hotpup

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
loved it!!!

Please continue on with this story!!!!! Love'em with big tits and ass. Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Another Big Tits big cock story

I almost quit at the D tit

I did quit at the hugh bulge.

The author claims it true, if so there is a lot of poetic license.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ooooh! Yeah!

Oooh! Great story! Can't wait to read what happens next! I'm hoping her Daddy gives it to her in the ass and she loves it! It would be great if she started talking dirty really to her Daddy, too, I'm sure he'd love that!! I sure wish my daddy would start snapping my bra!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
awesome, but...

I love your stories, but I didn't understand how Becky could be Steve's wife and Sandy's daughter if Sandy is Steve's daughter.

badgirl1972badgirl1972about 17 years ago
OH MY!!!!

That left me wanting to read more on this pair, any chance of continuing??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ohh!!! Dont just think...

Ohh!!! Dont just think bout a second one...do it mate...loved it...looking forward to one more elastic game...

shawnd179shawnd179about 17 years ago
More Please!

Please continue with this submission!!

Thanks,

Shawn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great!!!

great story!!! i especially loved how she's hairy! it would be hot to do anal and then rope the mother into the sex!!

yakboy69yakboy69about 17 years ago
Very nice.

This is a great story that simply must be continued. He has to get a crack at that ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ow! Yeaaahh.

Give us another, OK! This was very hot & sexy. A bit confused about the relationship between the 3 of them, but we can't spend ALL our time editing, can we? Work the second girl in next time, please? Maybe not a 3sum, but something. Maybe girl-girl, he does 'em alternately, who knows? Good spunkin' stuff, mate. I like it, a LOT! Keep it comin'.

hisangel09hisangel09over 16 years ago
Hotttt

Oh gosh .... there's gotta be more please ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
its all in the foreplay

The build up was amazing! Bravo!

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204about 16 years ago
great story and great writing.

This is a great story and great writing. Love the details, and, sure, I'd love to hear about Sandy getting it in de-tail. Maybe she wants to invite a girlfriend over to share the experience? Maybe after you get Mom into the action, Sandy wants to invite a BF over to play swap with her parents?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

u should totally do that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpup@hotpup
Always ready to have a hot time with other hot people. Just looking for a fun time! Midwestern US guy loves all kinds of ladies (young-old, thin-SSBBW, all races). Into kinks - no BDSM except light bondage and submission. I am a dirty grandpa!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES