All Comments on 'Distractions Ch. 11'

by HotSprings22

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
farrahkellifarrahkelliover 15 years ago
Hole Shizer!!!

WILSON is GAY!!!!! I thought it was the doctor. Man oh Man you are good. That explains a whole lot about that sorry fucker. Him and Cassie's punk asses got whipped ohh I only wished Brendon could have been there to take turns kicking his ass. But they would probablly have gone to jail for murder. I can't wait for your next chapter, but i will because school comes first. Bravo girl Bravo.

unfairplayunfairplayover 15 years ago
Goddam it this was good!

This totally made up for the last chapter. So awesome, I'm glad to see this turn in the story. Too much drama can exasperate even the most devoted reader. Well worth the wait. Thanks!

punkin1077punkin1077over 15 years ago
this is getting...

very good...i can't wait for this to come to an end..not because i want to see it end but because i want to see how you do it....i can't wait for the next chapter! great work and wilson being gay explains a lot of things...i can't wait until brenden finds out...that should be funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks!

I was hoping this wouldn't go unfinished! I'm so glad to see them back together, hopeless romantic that I (sometimes) am. Good luck with school, and looking forward to more! --wlt

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Didn't see that one coming...

Who would've thought Wilson of all people was gay? But in the end he and Cassie got what they deserved. I'm just glad Red and Gavin are back together. :)

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69over 15 years ago
Damn, but that was good...

Yes, that was probably the best chapter in this entire story. Wilson and the slut got what was coming to them. Woo! Yes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing!

Thank you so much for righting this. This chapter was perfect and you're really talented!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
This chapter was great!

Much improved! A very satisfying read. Can't wait for the finishing touches. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Smackdown anyone?

God, this chapter was amazing! You had me screaming like a banshee during the fight scenes lmao. I'm so glad you brought them together again without rushing through their story or dragging it out with unnecessary detail and boring dialogue. You truly are a gifted writer... All the best :)

honeyrider1517honeyrider1517over 15 years ago
Wonderful!!

Loved it. Loved that Wilson and Cassie got a good beat down. That sucker punch was awesome. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Two words!

FUCKING PERFECT!!

C_girl225C_girl225over 15 years ago
Awsome

really reall really awsome story. i love it. i think wilson and cassie finally got what they deserve,and gavin finally told red he loved her YAY

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
YEAH!!!!

I amso glad Wilson and Cassie got the beat downs they deserved!!!!! Can't wait for more!

Coco_ChanelCoco_Chanelover 15 years ago
Unbelievably Amazing!

Of all the stories I've read, this HAS to rank as No. 2 best of all time...I love the story line and what's going on with Red and Gavin, hate Wilson and Cassie of course and CANNOT WAIT to read more, I'm totally hooked! GREAT JOB!

prugirlprugirlabout 15 years ago
More please!

Love Gavin & Red. Can we please have the final chapter? Please?? Pretty please???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
well

You definitely need an editor, but your story is loads of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
please DON'T let Red get pregnant

i love your story so far, but it would be so cliched to wrap up with a baby. i have read 1 too many stories on literotica.com where the ending is a nice nuclear family, plus it just won't do justice to Red's career ambitions.

anyway, why can't Red get on the Pill?

bwilkinsbwilkinsalmost 15 years ago
Love this story!

I'm hooked! Please update it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
liking it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and who cares about the teenie weenie, almost unnoticible editing faux pars, it didin't take away from the story, and if people only notice the typo's well, more fool them. hope school is going well for you, and i eagerly await your next installment.

blksxystangblksxystangover 14 years ago
LOVE IT

I loved this chapter.... I hope Gavin and Red make it work! And I hope Red doesnt fall for Ben's game. It is too slicl for words...

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 12 years ago

Great cliff hanger!! This story is amazing!!!

london101london101over 11 years ago
ummm...

pretty sure if u see spots after a head injury and u feel dizzy and can't stand..... pretty sure u have a concussion! and pretty sure you should go to the hospital!

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieabout 11 years ago
It's about damn time she got her feelings together

Red was frustrating me the whole damn story until this chapter. Cassie got served and Wilson was about service his boyfriend. Hot damn this was good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I really like this story but,

Don't you think you should get a morning after pill after you had unprotected sex or go the hospital after hitting your head? I mean Red works at hospital.

But this is still a great story. I am loving Gavin!

LovableCherryPieLovableCherryPieabout 11 years ago
Nice twist

Wilson being gay definitely revived the story, but this is the second time Red has done something and not taken care of it, maybe be careful about that, because it makes the story less believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous