All Comments on 'Compulsive Behavior from Mom'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for being here. I appreciate you. Be well.

heyall

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story, very creative and moves right along. I found no problems, typos or grammar problems.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

Wow, Just Wow ! ! !

morbiusrgmorbiusrgover 1 year ago

Very good story. I like the overview approach you took. A nice quick read. Thank you, and I hope there are more. Take care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun and different.

Five stars.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Oh my, more please.

starfight22starfight22over 1 year ago

Loved it! Needs a sequel. Aleah & her mum seduce Matthew and Hannah into a foursome?

DomsonsubmomDomsonsubmomover 1 year ago

Hoping this continues and Mathew marries Aleah and continues with both mom's as well and regular threesome with his mom and Aleah

MissMeepsyMissMeepsyover 1 year ago

Fucking YESSSSSS!!!

Love it~

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If only her and Hannah were effected and the boss was the only other person who knew then how did the rest of the lab find out?

goodwabgoodwabover 1 year ago

Heyall is the master of a kind of docuporn. It's so original and takes a lot of discipline.

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

At the outset I wasn’t sure about this yarn. I’ve never quite got into the reporting technique but when you switched views, added the intrigue of the meteorite & the suggestion of compliance this story blossomed. I love the fact there are so many unanswered questions by the end for the reader to ponder. As I’ve commented in the past on reading other works I enjoy your ability as as a writer to build a picture & engage the reader along with the fact your stories are usually well edited and free of grammar and spelling errors.

Microbevel8Microbevel8over 1 year ago

Very nicely done. Such a great premise. Very clever. One of your best.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

I always love your stories, and am a big fan of yours Heyall.

Hopefully there'll be more told about these people.

Five stars 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

StrappySandalsStrappySandals2 months ago

Stumbled onto this after reading today's earpiece story (which seems to have the comments blocked). Both 5- Star reads!! Makes me very curious how far, wide, and deep this incest fantasy goes in American society!!! When I was young, nothing turned me on like the vision of "doing mom"... But nothing ever happened... Never felt that mom felt similar... So who knows...

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear2 months ago

So happy to read another story about mothers succumbing to their incestuous desires, although a little far fetched, I don't mind escaping the boundaries of reality

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...