All Comments on 'A Sister's Revenge Ch. 05'

by Johnboy9

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Job!

On this and thank you for picking it back up after all this time.

and one more thing, Welcome back! it has been way to long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting so far..

This is not normally the type of story I read here, but I do find it to be interesting. However I would caution you to be a little more careful keeping your characters names straight. Other than that good job, as it holds the interest and is fairly easy to follow, (except for the switching names that is).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Michael needs to stand up for himself and decide his future without any interference.

You seem to have a memory problem and have given the same problem to Michael. You called Cindy the name Mary once. And you keep calling Michael with the female name of Michelle or Melissa. But Michael never seems to notice the name that Cindy calls him. He wanted to end this path he has been forced down and quit taking the hormones. Now Cindy seems to be trying to convince him to continue it, and be a slut and have sex with guys. Michael seems to be very confused on what to do, probably due to the hormones that he should not be on. They may also have something to do with him fainting three times so far. That is not normal. He should see a doctor to see if he has a serious problem with his health.

PS. You ended the story again with Michael fainting. I hope that you thought how to begin the next chapter before you ended this chapter. You should think about the character and his story before you finalize it and not paint yourself into a corner with no way out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
deliciously erotic

Please don't mind the PC comments below - whether Michael should see a doctor, open an Roth IRA, or register to vote is beside the point. That was HOT!

Hope even more male domination comes through in the next installments. Perhaps Michael needs to be tied up and spanked. Or his toes sucked and bedazzled with sissy toe-rings.

Btw... your previous story Our Steven, Our Stephanie Pt 9 gets me off every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story!

I agree with anonymous "Interesting so far..". In my own published story I got names similarly mixed up, so I completely understand how this happens.

So, after chapter 5, and about ready to go out. What to do about voice training?

I know it's a fantasy and just chuckle at the anonymous responses that suggest real remedies as if this were a real situation. Hey, people! It's fantasy! Lighten up and enjoy!

I did dump my largest load in my hand (for real) in a long time, but still could not bring myself to taste it although I always want to.

Keep going! You left yourself a nice segue this time.

- K

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Did it ever occur to you?

That he might act like a normal male in this circumstance, stand up and simply beat his Sister senseless? What a pile of manure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good read

just need to be more careful with the character names

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sister's revenge?

A good story so far but who is melissa? and why is it called sister's revenge if his sister is no longer involved. You started it with the sister but soon mother took over and now they are both out of the picture. Why is michael not fully feminized by his sister maybe with a little help from her mother and a little guidance from cindy but his sister is doing everything. Now for the rest of the story maybe a little suggestion Michelle gets revenge on her sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic

Please for the love of all that is good don't shrink his cock... Cindy is supposed to be balanced and loving but not telling him that she is shrinking his penis is going further than the sister and mother. Just please please do whatever you want to his breasts or anything else but don't make me hate Cindy because she is being underhanded as well. Having a big cock is the perfect foil for his blossoming femininity, and it makes him more than just some sissy who ends up with a shriveled clit.

AstrepocrithAstrepocrithover 10 years ago
Fantastic

Great stuff so far. We all get a little mixed up sometimes on names and such just try and find an objective third party to proof read you. You come up with the gold and the form they polish it. (Who isn't busy these days?). The fainting bit shouldn't become a deus ex machina try instead a blissed out kind of trance the Japanese even have a word for the faces and state of being "ahego" or "fucked silly". Otherwise it is great stuff very detailed and sexy. Keep up the good work just don't work yourself too much life is strenuous much less designing someone else's life from the ground up.

P.s. please don't shrink his cock there is just something innately sexy about such a cute feminine beauty with a garter and suspender framed cock that flops about during a hard ride in ways you just can't have with a tiny cock (especially if they cum brings to mind a fire hose that has been dropped with messy results. In this case sexy messy results). I agree with the previous statement about the whole thing being totally against Cindy's character to do something along those lines seeing as how the last of Michaels masculinity would be sapped away it would more than likely drive him to desperate action like Cindy's brother took.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lucky Boy

The way they are feminizing Michelle he is so lucky. The way I think only a caring women could and will do for Michelle and to find a young adonis so early in her transformation. I think everyone reading this like I am can't help but want to be Michelle. To be made up and then dressed with care. So SEXY!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous