Literotica.com
index : membri : ShiggyMoto : Biografie

Add to favorites

ShiggyMoto
( Clicati pe numele de utilizator pentru a trimite feedback unui membru. )
 BiografieMesaje trimisePreferinteContactare 
Biografia lui ShiggyMoto:
Gender: Masculin
Greutate: Slab(a)
Inaltime: Mediu(e)
Localizare: California
Orientare: Heterosexual
Interesat De: Nimic
Statut: Celibatar(a)
A Fuma: Nu
A Bea: Nu
Fetisuri: Oral, doggy style, facials, schoolgirls, lingerie, skirts, open shirts
Animale de companie: Nici unul(a)
User Number: 727072
Member Since: July 28, 2006
Ultima Modificare: December 24, 2012
ShiggyMoto
Câteva cuvinte de la ShiggyMoto:

UPDATE: 11/06/2012

Chapter seven progressing albeit slowly. Currently at 70,000 words.

* * *

Hi, readers!

My first (and so far only) series is based on a girl who I find to be the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes upon. And no, it's not actually my sister (I don't even have one; I just like the subject). They share the same first name, I'll give you that, and I try to imbue my version with the same qualities as the real deal.

A goal of mine when I write my stories is to keep the sex as tame as possible while also making it sound as dirty as possible. I prefer reading about sex that isn't the butt-naked, full-penetration, wham-bam type of sex. If that's the type of stories you prefer, you'll probably get bored of my writing style. (^_^)

The most important thing I want to leave constant throughout my stories is a feeling of positivity. I like feel-good stories with happy endings. Sure, there will be road bumps along the way, but I always want things to work out in the end. That may make for a boring movie but it's a good thing I'm only writing erotic fiction.

Keep the feedback coming. I really enjoy reading them: comments, critiques, suggestions, anything. If you don't mind spoilers and want to know what the future holds for my characters, then feel free to e-mail me. But if you do, remember to leave a way for me to contact you. I get a lot of Anonymous feedback asking questions with no way for me to contact the person.

 BiografieMesaje trimisePreferinteContactare 
Daca aveti orice probleme cu acest profil, va rugam sa le prezentati webmaster-ului.
Prima Pagina |  Index Povestire |  Webcam-uri |  Jucarii pentru Adulti amp; Materiale Video |  Buletin Informativ