Literotica.com
index : membri : spacer x : Biografie

Add to favorites

spacer x
( Clicati pe numele de utilizator pentru a trimite feedback unui membru. )
 BiografieMesaje trimisePreferinteContactare 
Biografia lui spacer x:
Gender: Masculin
Greutate: Mediu(e)
Inaltime: Inalt
Localizare: California
Orientare: Heterosexual
Interesat De: Nimic
Statut: Celibatar(a)
A Fuma: Nu
A Bea: Nu
Fetisuri: Nici unul(a)
Animale de companie: Nici unul(a)
User Number: 286016
Member Since: December 5, 2003
Ultima Modificare: June 7, 2007
Câteva cuvinte de la spacer x:

Six Times a Day is the first erotic story I've written, but it's a big one. I like the characters I've created so much that I've put all my writing energies into this one story line.

Due to copyright issues, I've chosen to post illustrated versions of this story at another website, the Illustrated section of Kristen Archives. I highly recommend you check it out, because there are roughly 30 pictures per part that tie directly to the story. The artwork is partly original and partly based on existing art from Japanese anime, which is why different websites have different views of the copyright issue.

If you click on my "contact" page and then click on the "homepage" link, that will take you to a mirror of the Kristen's Archive page, except that it has higher quality versions of all the artwork. You can also find it here:

http://six.darksideofpassion.com/

If you do check the story out at the illustrated sites, please come back and vote and/or comment here, to help inspire me to finish faster and help others find the story.

The idea behind the story is to create a fantasy of one guy being helped sexually by many women around him. So the story focuses on the main character, Alan, and there are almost no other significant males in it. It's just a fantasy and the way the characters behave should have no connection to real life.

The writing is also a reaction to an objection I've had with many erotic stories: they go straight to the sex too fast, without enough mental and/or physical foreplay first. This story perhaps goes too far in the other direction. It's a very, very long time before regular intercourse happens between some of the main characters. But I think the wanting can be as good or better than the actual getting.

When STD proper is done, I hope to follow up with spin off stories focusing on just a few of the characters at a time so we can see how their lives continue to unfold, as well as doing non-STD stories. But I doubt I'll be doing much illustrating after STD proper because it's just too time consuming.

Thank you to all the people who have sent words of encouragement. I hope you'll enjoy the rest of this series.

 BiografieMesaje trimisePreferinteContactare 
Daca aveti orice probleme cu acest profil, va rugam sa le prezentati webmaster-ului.
Prima Pagina |  Index Povestire |  Webcam-uri |  Jucarii pentru Adulti amp; Materiale Video |  Buletin Informativ