Literotica.com
index : membri : MSTarot : Biografie

Add to favorites

MSTarot
( Clicati pe numele de utilizator pentru a trimite feedback unui membru. )
 BiografieMesaje trimisePreferinteContactare 
Biografia lui MSTarot:
Gender: Masculin
Greutate: Mediu(e)
Inaltime: Fara Raspuns
Localizare: southern us
Orientare: Heterosexual
Interesat De: f
Statut: Atasat(a)
A Fuma: Nu
A Bea: Ocazional
Fetisuri: Nici unul(a)
Animale de companie: Câine(i)
User Number: 1384609
Member Since: March 28, 2012
Ultima Modificare: February 5, 2018
MSTarot
Câteva cuvinte de la MSTarot:

Born in the south I have had enough tragedy in my life to give me a dark part to my soul. At the same time, I've had enough joy to give me a love of life and a somewhat wicked sense of humor.

A romantic with a lovers heart and an inner demon I write what comes to mind, heart, ​and soul. Because of that, ​you will find several types of stories on​ my list. Some are written​ to pull the heartstrings​...some the g-strings. Smile.

And some are that inner demon wanting to let himself be heard. The dark part of me that I don't let come out and play too​ often.

So o​n my list, ​you will find stories to warm the heart or chill it. Dark and light... in a ​near equal measure. I try to always put as much of myself into a story as I can. Well, ​I'm not all sunlight and flowers.

A good guide to you would be my scores. the lower they are the darker the story may be.In general, ​the scores are not low because the story is bad. I could just write them and not post these darker parts but then...you wouldn't be reading me.

Always with a grin, a wicked laugh and a look in my eye to make the Gypsy shiver,

M.S.Tarot.

 BiografieMesaje trimisePreferinteContactare 
Daca aveti orice probleme cu acest profil, va rugam sa le prezentati webmaster-ului.
Prima Pagina |  Index Povestire |  Webcam-uri |  Jucarii pentru Adulti amp; Materiale Video |  Buletin Informativ