Literotica.com
index : membri : harding : Biografie

Add to favorites

harding
( Clicati pe numele de utilizator pentru a trimite feedback unui membru. )
 BiografieMesaje trimisePreferinteContactare 
Biografia lui harding:
Gender: Fara Raspuns
Greutate: Mediu(e)
Inaltime: Mediu(e)
Localizare: 
Orientare: Fara Raspuns
Interesat De: Nimic
Statut: Fara Raspuns
A Fuma: Nu
A Bea: Da
Fetisuri: Nici unul(a)
Animale de companie: Nici unul(a)
User Number: 1156201
Member Since: December 8, 2009
Ultima Modificare: September 4, 2019
Câteva cuvinte de la harding:

Thanks to everyone who has read my stories, and for all the comments both good and bad. The good I will obviously believe completely, the bad I will try and take on board and improve.

If you've not read any of my stories before you'll find they follow a few standard tropes. Be aware that I roam into several genres, so pick and choose those that interest you and leave the rest for others.

Some of the subjects I write about are:

INCEST: All kinds of family relationships. Oral, Anal, Ass play, Mom-Son, Dad-Daughter, Sister-Brother, Cousins, whatever turns the characters on. The majority of my stories fall into this category, but might also include some of the other elements shown below to choose with care.

GAY: Well, kind of. Most of my MM stories have an element of MM-F as part of them because that's what interests me. There are a couple of MM tales, but most will involve young, bi-curious males being encouraged to experiment and go further, often by an older woman.

OTHERS: I range here and there. A couple of stories fall into the Taboo area so if you're not comfortable there leave them lie. However, whatever subject I write about you'll find is handled relatively gently. Still lots of sex, but there's love involved as well.

 BiografieMesaje trimisePreferinteContactare 
Daca aveti orice probleme cu acest profil, va rugam sa le prezentati webmaster-ului.
Prima Pagina |  Index Povestire |  Webcam-uri |  Jucarii pentru Adulti amp; Materiale Video |  Buletin Informativ