Young, Dumb, and Easy

Story Info
At 19 I had become a borderline nympho.
1.7k words
4.5
54.7k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I was nineteen I had become a borderline nympho...I think that's a good word for it. I had a very hard time saying "No" and I enjoyed having sex. Sex with new partners was always the best.

At the time I still had very low self-esteem and I was always surprised when good-looking guys came on to me. Even more, surprising was when older or even married men showed an interest in little ole me.

Between the boys, I was meeting/ dating and the married men that seduced me when babysitting it was a very busy time. Sex had become a big part of my life. I was young, carefree, and willing to try anything. Looking back now I would say I was young, dumb, and easy.

One evening during this period I went to a party with my friend at her boyfriend's apartment. There was a lot of drinking and we were pretty drunk so he suggested we spend the night so we didn't have to walk home drunk.

We continued to drink and by the end of the night, there were just a few of us left. My friend and her boyfriend disappeared into the bedroom leaving me alone with three older drunk guys.

It suddenly dawned on me that these guys weren't leaving. I had assumed it was just me spending the night on the couch. This wasn't a good situation to be in. But they were just as drunk as me and besides my friend was just in the next room so that made me feel a bit safer. I was drunk and tired so I claimed the couch I was sitting on as mine.

I crashed on one couch and the three guys crashed on the floor and remaining couch. Someone turned off the lights and I tried to make myself comfortable.

I had been laying there for a while when I felt like I was going to be sick. The apartment didn't have air conditioning and I was sweating to death. Too much alcohol and heat made me feel queasy.

In the dark, I stumbled to the bathroom. I knew I drank too much so I made myself vomit and splashed some cold water on my face. I needed to cool off, so I stripped down to my panties and grabbed a tee-shirt that was hanging on the back of the door. As I began to feel better I headed back out to the couch to lay down.

When I got to the couch one of the guys was laying on the opposite side of my couch. He sat up and asked if I cared if we shared it as the floor was hard and he couldn't get to sleep. I was still drunk and replied with a whatever, I just wanted to pass out.

I was just on the verge of falling asleep when I felt him rubbing my leg. I figured ignore him and he'll knock it off and pass out. So I pretended I was asleep but he continued to rub my legs farther and farther up. I kicked and moved my legs which caused him to stop but as I was falling asleep he started rubbing again.

I continued my sleeping act hoping he would get the hint. Instead, he shifted his body around and was now resting his head on my upper thigh. Geez...

So I'm laying there on the couch in total darkness with some guy rubbing my thighs and butt. I continued to stay quiet as I was drunk and didn't really want to deal with anything.

He began to kiss my upper thigh and rub over my pubic bone, his fingers slipped farther down till he was pushing through my panties into my pussy.

Now I don't know if it was the alcohol or the fact that I was horny, or that I was semi-conscious or maybe all three but instinctively I spread my legs wider for him and moaned softly. Once he heard that he slipped two fingers under my now soaking wet panties and started to play with my clit. I began to moan again and my hips began moving from side to side.

He reached up and pulled my panties down off me. With two fingers deep in my wet pussy and his tongue lapping up and down my clit, I was moaning and wiggling around.

The room was pitch dark and I didn't notice that my moans had caught the attention of the other two guys until I felt hands all over me. As I laid there with my eyes closed I felt a cascade of hands up my shirt, mauling my tits and nipples. Hands running across my stomach and up my bare legs. Was this a dream?

Someone removed my shirt and now I was totally naked on the couch in the dark with three men all over me. No one spoke a word, there was total silence and darkness. I found it so erotic that it was so dark that I couldn't even see them.

It was an incredible feeling being touched and stimulated by so many hands. I felt as though I was going to explode with pleasure. They were eating me, kissing me, sucking on my breasts, and much more. I just laid there and took it all in.

The man who had been fingering me pulled me down onto the floor and laid me back on a blanket and pillow.

I was now on the floor with three men rubbing and kissing my body and I was ready to do anything and everything with them.

I just laid there and let them do whatever they wanted.

I heard belt buckles and zippers as they stripped down. I felt the warmth of their skin as they pressed onto me and laid on the floor next to me in the darkness.

I was now being eaten and fingered by one man, having my tits sucked and rubbed by another man and sucking the dick of a third man.

Adjusting themselves I felt cocks everywhere. As they licked and rubbed me, I was now jerking and sucking whoever's cock was in front of me.

I was placed on my knees and now sucking on all three cocks one after another. One guy came up behind me and pushed me onto all fours. Then all of a sudden in one motion slipped his hard cock into my dripping wet pussy. I let out a gasp as I wasn't prepared, although I should have expected it.

It felt so good having a cock inside of me. I moaned and began to grind back at him while he fucked me. I continued to suck on the other two cocks in my face. One of the cocks I was sucking on was absolutely huge which scared me.

He grabbed me by the hips and began fucking me hard and fast. With every deep thrust, my head bobbed forward taking whos ever cock it was deeper in my mouth.

I could feel he was about to cum. I managed to free my mouth from the cock I was sucking and begged him not to come inside of me. I knew he wasn't wearing a condom.

"Not inside of me" I pleaded.

But he didn't listen... he was too far gone. I heard him grunt loudly as I felt streams of warm cum shot deep inside of me. He continued to pump and drain his semen into me...Damn!

Just then one of the two men I was sucking erupted in my mouth. I swallowed some as he held my head firmly on his spastic cock as it gushed his seed down my throat overflowing out of my mouth as I choked and coughed.

The man behind me pulled out and retired to the couch where he passed out. The third man who had patiently waited his turn was also the largest man. He was half black and had the largest cock by far. He turned me over onto my back and positioned himself between my legs.

I looked up at him and even though it was dark or eyes met. I must have looked like a deer in the headlights. I braced myself for what was about to come.

"Be gentle..." I whimpered.

He reached down and positioned the head of his massive cock between my wet lips and slowly began to work himself into me. I clenched his forearms in anticipation and fear. He was being very gentle and slow. His cock was very thick and long but my pussy was wet and well lubricated with semen from the first guy. To my surprise, I engulfed the entire thing and although I could feel it stretching me it didn't hurt.

As he started to pump it in and out of me I couldn't believe how good it felt to be fucked by such a large cock. I swear my eyes rolled to the back of my head as he brought me to orgasm after orgasm. He gave me one of the best fucks I ever had.

When it was time I begged him to cum inside of me and he did. His long cock was so deep inside of me that his cum took days to find its way to drip out of me.

As we laid there recovering half asleep the second man had now recovered and wanted seconds. As I lay there he came behind me and began fingering my ass.

The three of them took turns fucking me all night. I felt like a rag doll being positioned and fucked as they pleased. This went on all night. There were short periods when I thought they had finished and were completely spent. I would fall asleep in someone's arms and then one would recover and take me again. I was passed back and forth all night by all three of them.

It must have been the alcohol because I'm not big on anal but I even let one of them slowly push his cock into my tight ass and fuck me.

I was awakened by my friend in the morning who was making coffee. I was naked and sprawled out on the floor with the blanket covering me. The guys were nowhere to be seen. To my surprise, she had no idea what happened in the night.

She asked me how I slept and I just said fine...I grabbed the blanket and scurried to the bathroom to shower. My friend obviously didn't take a good look at me as I was covered in dry semen from my hair to my toes.

I never told anyone what happened that night, it was all like a dream.

(True story)