Wrong Text

Story Info
Liz gets a wrong text from her brother and goes for it.
4.1k words
4.17
20k
54
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold and rainy Wednesday afternoon. Matt sat on the couch fiddling with his phone while his dad sat in his chair reading some old book. Matt just sent a text message and then dropped his phone in his lap and continued watching an old episode of The X Files. A few seconds later his phone buzzed with a response and for the next ten minutes or so he tapped away sending message after message.

Upstairs Liz was sitting at an easel finishing up her latest painting when her phone lit up. She'd just gotten a text message from her brother. The message said "come suck my dick.". Liz was sure this had to be a wrong number text. There was no other reason her brother would send that to her on purpose, no matter how much she wished he did.

She's had a huge crush on him for the past few years since she graduated highschool. She was only 18 months younger than her brother and the two of them got along great. To Liz, Matt was the coolest, sexiest person she knew and she really wanted to fuck him.

Deciding to mess with her brother for sending her a text like this she replied

"I don't think dad would like it if I came downstairs just to suck your dick."

"So, you can get yourself a snack."

"I just said dad wouldn't like that lol"

Liz was thinking that Matt was messing with her now when she read

"you know cum has a lot of protein, I bet it would make a good snack for you."

"I don't even know what your dick looks like. What if I don't want to put your gross little dick in my mouth?"

Her heart was beating faster when she sent that last message. She anxiously waited for her brother's response.

The reply she got nearly made her drop her phone. It was picture of a large erect penis. She thoroughly examined the photo for a long time trying to determine if it was actually a real picture of Matt's dick or not when she got another notification. It was another picture but from a different angle as of someone else took it. It showed a set of huge balls and the same big dick...and her brother's face looking down from above.

"You're a dirty bastard lol" She was trying to play it off as if they were both just taking a joke too far.

"I sure as fuck am lol"

Liz was starting to think her brother sent that first message on purpose. He really did want her to suck his dick. She knew that if her dad wasn't home she would be on her knees with her brother's fat cock in her mouth right now.

"What's dad doing right now?"

"Sitting in his chair reading some dumb old book. I'm watching X files. Want to come watch it with me?"

"Sure. I just need to clean up my paints and I'll be right down."

"Bring a blanket."

She felt like she was getting ready for a date. She had butterflies in her stomach as she hurriedly cleaned up her paints and brushes and then dug through her closet for the right thing to wear.

She was feeling a little ridiculous for getting dolled up just to go watch T.V. with her brother, but she was feeling more excited than ridiculous so she picked out a tight top and a tiny pair of shorts and no underwear. It's something her dad would get mad at her for trying to wear out of the house, but not for lounging around.

She grabbed a large blanket from the hall closet as she made her way down to the living room and plopped down next to Matt who immediately grabbed the blanket and covered them both.

She started to forget about the sexy text messages between her brother and herself as she got comfortable and started watching the show. She was becoming more relaxed when Matt did the classic fake yawn and dropped his arm over her shoulders and left dangling dangerously close to her right breast.

She tried to ignore it for as long as she could but her resolve wasn't as strong as she'd hoped. She shifted and sat up and back a little more and by the time she was settled Matt's hand was making full contact with her tit. Neither of them moved for a while, both enjoying the implications of the situation.

He knew that she was into it and she knew he wasn't joking earlier.

Liz started getting a little flush when her brother started kneading her tit and pinching her nipple. It felt so good and she didn't want him to ever stop.

They both froze when their dad suddenly got out of his chair "I'm getting a drink. Do you guys want anything?" but before they could answer he turned and walked away.

It took no time at all for Matt to continue fondling his sister's tit. She was moaning encouragement in his ear and was sliding her hand across her lap on a short journey to her brother's cock. She was so anxious to finally touch his dick. Just as her right hand made contact with his thigh their dad came back in and sat down in his chair with all the grunting and groaning that older people make when they sit.

They both froze again, one with a hand full of boob, and the other with a grip on a muscular thigh.

Liz made the next move as soon as their dad picked up his book and began reading again. She gave Matt's thigh a squeeze and then her hand was gliding up toward his crotch.

Before her hand made contact with his dick she felt his right hand move off of her tit, then it was quickly shoved down the neck hole of her shirt and he was firmly grasping her bare tit flesh. This is awesome she thought to herself when her right hand wrapped around her brother's dick through his shorts and started rubbing up and down.

Liz was giving her first ever over the pants handy and she was loving it. Her titty was being manhandled by her sexy as fuck brother and she was touching his boner. She was just about as happy as she could be.

This mutual molestation went on for nearly half an episode of The X Files until Liz let go of her brother's dick to grab her phone. As soon as she hit send her brother's phone buzzed. Luckily for them he didn't need to let go of her tit to check his phone.

"Do you think dad would notice if I went under the blanket?"

"There's really only one way to find out."

Liz smiled at her phone and then, with as much nonchalance as she could, scooted her butt down and crawled under the blanket. She settled into her new position with her legs bent up facing the back of the couch and her head on her brother's lap, nose inches away from his huge boner.

He could feel the warm breath of his sister on his junk but didn't move or make a sound. They were waiting to see if their dad was going to react and after a few minutes of anxious anticipation he reached under the blanket and put his hand on Liz's cheek.

Liz took this to mean that their dad hadn't noticed so she tilted her head closer and kissed the shaft of Matt's cock through his shorts. The sharp intake of breath he took coincided perfectly with a jump scare on the T.V. making a good excuse. He was hoping for more of those when he felt a hand on the waistband of his shorts and then a gentle tug.

Liz had managed to free her brother's dick from his gym shorts and using the flashlight on her phone to get a good look at it. She was going to suck this dick and there wasn't anything anyone could do to stop her. She snapped a picture and then touched her tongue to the tip of his dick and licked it slowly.

She swirled her tongue all over the head and licked down the underside all the way down to where the shaft met his big balls. She gave them a little lick and then back up the shaft to swirl some more wetting the whole cock with her spit.

She wanted to feel it in her hand so she gripped it right in the middle and just held it for a moment, but it was time for her to feel the soft, warm flesh in her mouth.

Matt was making little whimpering sounds while his sister strokes his dick with the tip between her lips. This was the hottest thing that had ever happened to him and he wished it would last forever. He knew it wouldn't even last another few minutes but couldn't think of a way to warn her. He tried tapping her on the head and shook her gently by the shoulder but she didn't stop. He sent her a text hoping she would check it and know, but her phone was on silent. There was nothing his hormone infused brain could think of.

It was too late. Liz had gotten another 2 inches of dick in her mouth just in time for Matt to cum. Her eyes widened at the suddenness of it. She didn't take his dick out of her mouth though. She let him slather her tongue with his milky goo.

Before she swallowed all of his jizz she took a picture of it puddled on her tongue. She was instantly addicted to her brother's cum.

She returned her new favorite toy and then just stayed there with her head on her brother's lap scrolling back and forth between the pictures of Matt's dick and her mouthful of cum.

A moment later Matt's phone buzzed again. It was a picture of Liz's wet pussy and it said "Take me upstairs and eat me out."

"You go up first and I'll wait a few minutes before I go. Don't want to make dad suspicious lol"

5 minutes later there was a knock on Liz's door.

"Come in"

Matt walked in, closed and locked the door and turned to face his sister who was laying naked on her bed.

"Hot fucking damn, Liz. You're fucking sexy as fuck." His hormones were interfering with his vocabulary at the moment.

"Thanks, bro. Now get over here and lick my cunt." She said while spreading her knees wide to show her glistening pussy lips surrounded by a trimmed bush.

He took 2 steps toward the bed when Liz said "take off your clothes first."

Before she finished saying the word first he was tripping over himself to get his clothes off as fast as possible. Liz laughed good-naturedly at the spectacle.

He walked up to the bed and laid down on top of her and started kissing her on the lips. They soon were wrapped in one another's limbs and making out fiercely until Liz tapped Matt's head to get his attention.

When he looked in her eyes she pointed down at her pussy and said "make out with my pussy."

He kissed, licked and nibbled as much skin as he could as he crawled backwards down her body on his way to nestle between her milky white legs.

Matt spent several minutes just admiring his sister's pussy. It was a perfect pink. The lips were puffy, swollen and dripping with juice. Her wet lips were making his lips wet with its mouth watering aroma. He stiffened his tongue to a point and touched the tip just below her opening and slowly dragged it up and flicked her clit.

"Oh god! That feels so fucking good!" She was holding onto the sheet with both hands as her head rolled back and forth "please don't stop!"

He wasn't planning on stopping any time soon. He was eating out his sexy little sister, wild horses couldn't drag him away from this beautiful, tight cunt.

He stopped licking her long enough to say he would never stop" and then he was burying his tongue as deep as it would go into her wet hole.

She held the back of his head with her right hand trying to force him deeper, or just to make sure he didn't take his mouth off of her. Then she started bucking wildly and thrusting her cunt into his face until she gushed a torrent of lady cum all over him, completely soaking the sheets.

They both laid on their backs and took a moment to catch their breath before Liz repositioned herself so her dripping pussy was hovering above Matt's drenched face.

She asked him if he was still hungry and before hearing the answer she muffled his voice by dropping her muff on his lips.

He stuck out his tongue as she rocked her hips, dragging her cunt up and down his face. She liked this. She especially licked it when his nose tickled her clit.

Soon Liz was bathing his face in pussy juice again. Her orgasms were getting louder and louder the longer they played. Neither of them cared anymore. It was too late for them to stop so damn the consequences.

"I want to suck your cock again" Liz said suddenly. She was already turning her body before her sentence was over.

They were in the classic 69 position, his tongue deep in her twat and her lips securely latched to the base of his cock. She didn't have this much room under the blanket and was taking advantage of the freedom of movement she had.

She bobbed up and down his dick like she was head-banging to thrasher metal. She stroked it in unison with the motion of her mouth. She stroked him the opposite way, bringing her fist down as her mouth went up. She twisted it in her hands like a pepper grinder until he asked her to stop.

"Are you going to cum again?"

He nodded.

"I want to watch you cum!"

"Not yet. I want to fuck you so bad. Can we?" His eyes had a pleading look. Liz thought he looked adorable looking at her over the globes of her round, white ass.

"Oh God yes!" She twisted around on all fours and straddled his hips. "I would have been so pissed at you if we didn't fuck." She lowered herself down while guiding his cock into her warm love hole.

She was full to the brim with cock when she bent down and started licking her juices off his face. As she licked his ear she whispered "fuck the shit out of me." And then she bit the lobe and pushed her hips back.

Matt was more than happy to fuck the shit out of her, and so he did. He bounced her up and down his cock with her squealing lustfully with every thrust.

She stopped bouncing and started grinding her cunt all around Matt's crotch then built up a steady rhythm forward and back. It was her turn to fuck back. She did her fingernails into his pecs to keep from losing her balance. His palms mashed into her tits because tits.

With one hand still mauling a tit he reached out and smacked her ass loudly with the other. She yelped and then giggled maniacally. He slapped her ass hard and she yelped even louder. There was no way their dad didn't know what was going on, the whole fucking neighborhood could hear what was happening.

Matt pushed Liz off his dick and then down onto all fours. Quickly getting behind her, he eased himself back into her. Once he was all the way in he shoved her head down and grabbed both of her wrists, pulling them behind her to use as handlebars.

He rammed her into the mattress relentlessly as she moaned and screamed. "Oooooh fuck yeah, give it to me! Fuck me harder!! Break my tight little cunt!" Followed by the words "yeah" and yes repeated with no discernible pattern.

Matt lifted his right knee and placed his foot around her right leg, holding onto her left hip with both hands he fucked her hard at an angle. She was screaming louder now. It was a low, gutteral scream.

It was a sexy scream. It sounded like agonizing pleasure.

Matt moved them around again so he was standing on the ground. He pushed his sister's hips down closer to the bad causing her knees to spread more. She would be doing a full split if her feet were out. This was more like froggy style than doggy style. He rammed her into the mattress again...and again.

While he fucked her like this he was drooling a puddle of spit in her ass crack. Once there was a good amount he scooped it up with his thumb and rubbed it into her asshole which caused her to half yelp, half scream in surprise, then she moaned deeply as he started to inter her rectum.

He was now not only fucking his sister's cunt with his cock, he was also fucking her ass with his thumb.

They got a good see-saw rhythm going that was bringing bestial noises out of both of them.

They were the noise you hear in your head when you think about FUCKING.

He pulled his thumb and dick out of his sister and lined his cock up with her asshole. The head gently poked her back door and he said "Can I?"

"You'd fucking better!"

He pushed a little bit to get more of his spit in her ass and pulled out. Pushing in a little slower, but with a bit more force he eased his dick head past the tight ring and rested. She needed to get used to the intrusion first. He was drooling more spit right on the spot where there flesh met as he pulled back a little. He was able to go deeper with his next push and Liz let out a cry of pain that quickly turned to a groan of pleasure.

"Oh my fucking God! Your cock is filling up my ass sooooo gooood!'

He leaned forward over her back and started kissing her open mouth. As he leaned his dick went deeper into her asshole. By the time his pelvis was spanking her ass they were furiously making out. You couldn't tell which tongue belonged to who.

He rested his cock deep inside his sister's asshole while they licked each other's tonsils. He left it like that until she started bucking her hips. He started bucking back and soon the were meeting in mid stride and bouncing back, in sync with one another. It was like they could read each other's minds.

Matt still hadn't cum yet since he just fed Liz a load downstairs under a blanket. Getting tired they slowed down to a full stop and he collapsed on top of her with his dick still in her ass.

She pushed him off and started putting her clothes back on. When Matt started to do the same she asked "where do you think you're going? Because I'm just growing down to get us some water and then we're going to keep fucking the shit out of each other."

He laid back down with his hands behind his head and a big stupid grin on his face as he watched his sister's sexy ass bounce through the doorway. "Damn, I'm so glad I sent that wrong text"

He didn't mean to tell his sister to suck his dick. It was meant for his friend, Lincoln. They tease each other like that all the time.

Liz closed the door behind her and casually walked downstairs, past her dad still in his chair, and into the kitchen. "I'm getting a drink. Do you want anything?" Not waiting for a reply as she rounded the corner.

When she came back through with a few bottles of water she could see that her dad was crying. She frowned with genuine concern for her father...and then bounced giddily up the stairs.

They sipped their water for a bit and took a much needed rest. After pissing and cleaning themselves up they were back in Liz's room.

She was on her knees between her brother's legs and he was feeding her his cock. She was gagging a lot, but was determined to get some of it into her throat. For a solid 15 minutes all you could hear was the "glp glp glp ak ak slurp glp" sounds of sister choking on brother's dick as he slow fucked her face.

There was a sudden "glump" as Liz was able to swallow her brother's cock. Her eyes went wide and she tried to smile around Matt's dick. She gave him a nod and he was off. His hands gripped her skull and he fucked.

Liz was having an orgasm from being throat fucked by her brother as he came down her throat. A long with the gluck noises there was the sloshing wet sound of cum spilling out of her throat back into her mouth.

Liz was coated in cum by the time Matt pulled his dick out of her throat. She gargled and spit cum for a while. She was trying to swallow as much as she could.

She looked up at Matt with a tear stained face and a huge grin and said "You have to do that again!"

"Damn Liz, give me a minute"

They both were laughing and wiping sweat and tears off of each other's faces. They started kissing between laughs. Soon they were doing more kissing than laughing.

Matt's dick started twitching and he smiled. Liz looked down at her brother's growing cock and smiled as she knelt and sucked it down her throat again.

She sucked his cock for a couple of minutes and then turned around. Looking over her shoulder she said "I want you back in my asshole." and thrust her ass at his cock.

He got up on his knees and blew a huge glob of spit on his hand and wiped it up her crack. He then started sliding his dick between her cheeks as he squeezed her hips, wetting everything.

Sufficiently slick he lined up and gave a good thrust forward. Liz yelped like a puppy getting it's tail stepped on, which turned into her screaming "Ahhffff FUCK MY ASS!" at the top of her lungs.

12