Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"DP?" I asked.

"Double penetration, Mom," Eddie said, shaking his head like I didn't know anything about sex. "You could ride one of us while the other fucks you in the ass."

"Oh, my," I said. "Well, I would like to suck one of you and have the other one fuck my pussy. Does that sound like a good way to use your mother?"

"You are the best mom," groaned Eddie as I squeezed his cock through his jeans.

"You are the definition of a MILF," groaned Rick. "I so want to fuck you, Mommy!"

"Wonderful," I moaned as I unsnapped both their jeans at the same time. My pussy burned so hot as I reached into their flies. Cum dripped down my thighs. I pushed into their underwear and found their cocks. I stroked them. "Just wonderful."

A wave of naughty lust shot through me. This would be so wrong, but I was supposed to be used by everyone, including my boys. I shivered as I held their cocks. I let go of Rick and pulled Eddie to my lips.

I swallowed my youngest son's cock.

He groaned in delight as my lips slid over his crown. Pleasure crossed his face as I suckled on him. My pussy clenched as my eldest shoved the coffee table back and knelt behind me. He slapped his cock down on my rump.

"You are so fucking hot, Mom," groaned Rick as he slid his cock down to my pussy pussy. "I'm going to fuck you so hard. Just use you. You're a free-use slut, Mom! That's so fucking hot. I should bring over all my friends to fuck you!"

I moaned my delight at that idea as he thrust his cock into me. My oldest slid back into my pussy. He was back in the cunt that had birthed him. I groaned in delight as my pussy clenched down on him. It was just a treat to have his dick penetrating to the hilt in my cunt. I moaned around his brother's cock.

I had both their dicks in me. My big boobs swayed as I suckled on Eddie's dick. Rick gripped my hips and drew back his rod. My pussy clamped down so hard on him. The taboo heat of being used by my sons rushed through me as he buried back into my cunt.

"Damn, Mom," Rick groaned as he enjoyed using my pussy.

"This is insane," groaned Eddie. "How's her pussy compare to your girlfriend's?"

"Way, way, way better," Rick panted he pumped away at my cunt.

He was fucking his girlfriend? What a hussy to put out so soon. Well, my son could do better than that skank. Luckily, he had me to use with my better pussy. I took such joy in knowing my cunt was amazing as I suckled on his brother's cock.

Eddie groaned as I worked my lips up and down his dick. My youngest stared down at me with wild eyes. His cock throbbed in my mouth. It felt so good being used by him like this as his brother churned up my pussy.

Rick's heavy balls slapped into my bush as he thrust away at me. He fucked me hard and fast. He buried into me with all that he had. I groaned around his brother's cock. I enjoyed that big dick plunging into me. It was so good having him fucking me. He pounded me with all that he had. I loved it so much. It was so good being fucked by that big dick. I loved it so much.

I wiggled my hips and stirred my cunt around that wonderful cock fucking me. My pussy clamped down so hard on him as he buried into me again and again. I suckled hard on my youngest son's cock. Eddie groaned, his back arching.

"Mommy," he groaned.

"Shit, shit, Mom!" Rick panted as he fucked me. "That pussy is so tight. I'm so glad you're free to use!"

Me, too. It was heavenly.

No more having to deny my passions. I had prized being faithful to my husband, but no more. I was free to use by all, including my husband. I wanted him to use me as much as strangers. For my sons to enjoy me as much as their friends.

I bet they would be having their friends coming over a lot. I would be the most popular mom. I shuddered in delight at those thoughts of being used by so many young men. My cunt clamped down hard on my son's dick.

I rose toward my orgasm.

I hurtled closer and closer to bursting. It would be so good to just explode on their cocks. It was amazing having his dick burying into me. He churned me up with all that he had. I whimpered in delight, rushing toward my climax.

I wiggled my hips back and forth, stirring my cunt around that big dick. He pounded me with all that he had. I loved every second of him fucking me like this. He buried into me with all that he had. He was so good at doing that to me.

"Yes, yes, yes," Rick groaned, his cock throbbing in my mouth. "Mom!"

He erupted.

His cum splashing against the roof of my mouth set me off. My pussy clamped down on his brother's cock as he buried into me. I groaned around Rick's spurting dick as my orgasm exploded through me.

I came on my eldest son's dick while drinking my youngest's cum. I gulped down Rick's salty cum as my cunt writhed around Eddie's cock. My eldest drew back his cock, gasping out in delight as he felt my pussy suckling at him.

"Mom!" he groaned as my pussy worshiped him.

He buried back into me, his cock slamming to the hilt in my cunt. I loved the way that his balls slapped into my bush. He grunted and erupted. His cum flooded my free-use pussy. He soaked my cervix like the Black man and his cum had.

I was in heaven.

I swallowed one son's load as the other dumped his jizz into my pussy. I was such a wonderful free-use mommy. The pleasure rushed through me. Stars flashed across my vision. I shuddered through all this amazing bliss. I loved every last second of it.

My pussy milked Rick's dick as I gulped down Eddie's load. I was such a great free-use mother for my boys. I whimpered as the pleasure swept through me. Eddie gasped as he dumped one last spurt of cum into my mouth.

"Mom," he panted as I kept nursing on him. I worked out the last drops of his jizz.

"Shit!" groaned Eddie as he erupted a final time into my pussy. "Holy shit, Mom, that was incredible."

I popped my mouth off Eddie's dick and purred, "Mmm, I bet it was. And I bet you boys want to use me even more."

"I have got to fuck you in the ass, Mom," Eddie growled as he slid out of my pussy.

"Mmm, and would you like Mommy to ride your cock while your brother fucks Mommy in the ass?" I cooed to Rick.

My youngest grinned and nodded eagerly.

I smiled and crawled up onto his lap, my knees sinking into the couch cushions. My big boobs swayed before his face. He grabbed my tits, squeezing them. He latched on to my nipple and suckled. I wished I lactated. It would be so wonderful to breastfeed him.

I gripped his dick and pressed his cock into my pussy. I loved his girth. I plunged my cunt down his cock. I took him to the hilt in my snatch. He groaned as I slammed down him. He felt so good in me. I sank all the way down him.

I bottomed out on him. I groaned as I quivered there. He moaned in delight as my pussy squeezed down on him. I smiled at him as I wiggled my hips from side to side. I stirred my twat around his dick as my other son moved in behind me.

"I am going to fuck your ass so hard, Mom," Eddie growled.

I smiled in delight, Rick suckling at my breast while his dick throbbed in my taboo pussy. It was such an incestuous rush to have one son then the other back in my pussy. They both belonged in their mother's free-use cunt.

Eddie knelt on the floor and pressed his wet cock into my butt-crack. I trembled as he slid down and found my asshole. I moaned with delight as he nuzzled against my anal ring. He pressed right on my backdoor and thrust.

"Yes," I moaned, my cunt clenching down on his brother's cock.

"Mom," Eddie groaned as he drilled against my asshole.

My tight asshole surrendered to my son's dick. My eldest popped into my backdoor. He groaned as he sank into my velvety bowels. I clamped my pussy down on my youngest's cock. Rick happily suckled on my nipple as I trembled in delight.

The velvety friction melted down from my asshole to my cunt sitting impaled on my son's dick. I moaned in delight as Eddie bottomed out in me. His bush tickled my rump. I loved that sensation. It was such a good one.

I trembled and slid my pussy up my youngest's dick. My eldest's drew back his cock. I gasped at the dual heat burning through me. This was the epitome of being a free-use slut. Having a rod in both my holes.

"Yes," I moaned. "Oh, Mommy loves having her sons in her at the same time!"

"You're such a slut, Mom," groaned Eddie as she slammed back into my asshole.

"I know," I whimpered, so glad to have him burying into me. He fucked my bowels as I rode his brother's cock. "Oh, yes, yes, you're going to get to use me as much as your father. As strangers. Oh, my, yes!"

I was so glad that he made me into a free-use slut. I was such a lucky woman. I whimpered, my boobs jiggling. My youngest suckled hard on my nipple. Delight shot down to my cunt working up and down his dick.

My cunt clenched around him as the silky friction mixed with the velvety heat blazing in my asshole. Eddie fucked me hard. My eldest pumped away at me with such passion. Such prowess. He knew what he was doing to me.

I worked my cock up and down Rick's dick. My son suckled hard on my nipple. He loved my nub as his brother fucked me hard in the asshole. He buried his dick into my asshole with force. It was so good having him do that.

I loved his cock slamming into my anal sheath. It was amazing having that big dick pumping away at me. I loved it so much. I savored the way he thrust into me. It was so good having his cock burying into my bowels.

"You dirty slut, Mom!" he growled. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's so good."

"Yes, it is," I moaned, savoring my son's huge cock plowing into my asshole. "Oh, that's amazing. Oh, yes, yes, that's so good! I'm such a dirty mommy-slut!"

I reveled in riding one son's cock as the other buggered me. I hurtled toward my climax. I would have a huge one. Just a big burst of delight on my sons' dicks. It would be so magnificent. I rushed toward it.

I worked my cunt up and down Rick's dick as fast as I could as Eddie hammered my bowels. He buried deep and hard into my anal sheath. I loved it. My asshole clamped down on him. He groaned as he buggered me.

"Mom!" he groaned.

"Oh, yes, yes," I whimpered. "That's so good. That's amazing. Mommy's going to cum on her sons' big dicks. Yes, yes, Mommy is going to cum like a free-use whore!"

I plunged my cunt down Rick's dick as my eldest buried his cock to the hilt in my bowels. I burst in delight. My entire body bucked with rapture. The ecstasy swept around me. It was so good having all that pleasure sweeping through me.

Stars flashed across my vision. It was amazing to have all that ecstasy rushing through me. My bowels convulsed around Eddie's dick while my pussy suckled on Rick's cock. My youngest moaned around my nipple.

He ripped his mouth off and moaned, "Mommy!"

His cock erupted into my pussy. My youngest son's seed flooded my writhing twat. I felt like such a wicked mommy. My eldest son buried into my asshole. He grunted, his balls slapping into my taint. He spurted into my asshole.

"Shit, Mom!" Eddie groaned.

His cum pumped into my asshole again and again. My anal sheath writhed around his cock while my pussy spasmed around Rick's cock. I suckled at him, the pleasure shooting through me. I moaned, my boobs bouncing and jiggling.

It was so good to have all this pleasure washing through me. She pumped blast after blast of cum into my anal sheath. It was so good to have all that pleasure sweeping through me. I groaned at the heat washing through my body.

It was glorious to have all that delight drowning in my mind as my boys dumped their cum in me. They used my pussy and asshole. They were such good boys. I whimpered in delight as they both erupted into me one last time.

"Mommy," Rick groaned.

I kissed my youngest son as my eldest slid his dick out of my asshole. Eddie smacked me on the ass. I moaned into his brother's lips. I shuddered and broke the kiss. I glanced at the clock. It was getting late.

"I have to get dinner started," I said. "And you boys have to get your homework done. I know you haven't. So get to it."

"Sure, Mom," Eddie said, this big smile on his lips. He looked like he was too happy to ever argue with me again.

"I'll get it done, Mommy!" Rick said.

I loved him calling me that. I hummed as I headed to the kitchen, their cum dripping out of me. I found an apron to protect my tits while I was cooking the hamburgers. The ground beef were already defrosting in the sink. Perfect.

I kneaded the diced onions and spices into the ground beef as my boys' cum leaked out of me. It was just such a treat to have that happen. I hummed as I worked. Then I formed each one of them into their individual patties and put them on the tray to cook.

Just as I was washing my hands, the patties in the oven, my husband came home.

"Smells good," he said as I dried my hands. He walked up behind me and gripped my hips. "So, you're free to use?"

"I am," I said. "That's how he wants me to be. He's using me by letting everyone else use me."

Spencer chuckled. "Good, good, because..." He reached between us. His zipper rasped down. "I have always wanted to fuck you in the ass."

"Well, your eldest enjoyed my ass," I cooed as I turned off the sink. I wiped my hands on my apron to dry them. "I'm sure you will, too, honey. I know I will."

I shuddered in delight as my husband pulled out his hard cock. He pressed it into my butt-crack. He wasn't as big as the Black stud or him, but he had a nice dick. His sons had definitely taken after him. He nuzzled it down my crevice to find my sloppy asshole.

I gasped in delight as my husband pressed against my backdoor. I felt like such a wanton wife to let my husband fuck me in the ass. I gripped the sink, savoring him pressing his cock into my anal ring. My backdoor opened wide.

He popped inside.

With a groan, he sank into me. He growled in delight as more and more of his cock sank into my anal sheath. Lubed by our son's jizz, he had no problem sliding deeper and deeper into my sloppy bowels until his pants rubbed into my rump.

"Damn," he groaned.

"Yes, yes," I gasped. "We have just enough time before dinner is ready. So enjoy, honey. Enjoy my asshole!"

He gripped my hips and drew back his cock. I moaned in delight as he did that. He drew back, the heat melting down to my sloppy cunt. That was just so perfect. I whimpered in delight as he thrust back into me. He buried his cock to the hilt in my bowels.

He slammed deep and hard into me. He filled up my anal sheath with his mighty cock. He groaned and thrust back into me. He fucked my anal sheath with force. He pounded me with all that he had. It was so good having him do that.

"That's so good, Madeline," he groaned.

"I'm glad you love it," I whimpered as he pumped away at me. "Yes, yes, just like that."

He thrust away at me. He fucked me with such force. It was amazing having him fucking me like that. I was in heaven as I enjoyed my husband's glorious dick fucking me. He pounded into my anal sheath with all that he had.

He buried into me with such force. Such passion. It was amazing. I groaned, my eyes rolling back in my head as he pumped away at me. My bowels clamped down on him, the heat melting through my pussy.

"Ooh, ooh, you're such a good fuck, Spencer," I moaned.

"Yeah, who else has been using you?" he groaned.

"Our sons!" I gasped. "And this Black guy at the park. He had such a huge dick!"

"Fuck, fuck, that's hot!" Spencer hammered my asshole. His hands slipped beneath my apron to grip my boobs. "You have to tell me more. All about them. Every man who uses you!"

"I will!" I promised, so eager to tell him all about the men who used me. I was a free-use slut. That was my purpose.

To be used by men including my husband.

That heady thought swept through me as my orgasm built. My pussy dripped with cunt cream and my sons' jizz. Spencer thrust away at me with passion. He fucked me again and again. It was so good. I whimpered, clamping my anal sheath down on his dick. I was so close to cumming.

To bursting on his dick.

My husband buried deep and hard into me, grunting as he did. His hands kneaded my tits beneath the apron. I shuddered as he churned up my asshole. He was such an incredible fuck. I loved being used by him.

"Oh, eye, yes, Spencer," I whimpered. "Use my ass! You're incredible!"

"I'm incredible?" he growled as he fucked into my bowels. "Shit, shit, your asshole is amazing!"

He plunged away at my bowels. He fucked my anal sheath with force. I groaned as my husband drove me wild. He pinched my nipples. I shuddered, rising toward that moment when I would cum so hard on him.

He grunted, his bush tickling my rump. I whimpered, the heat from my asshole melting through m sloppy cunt. More cum dripped down my thighs. I gripped the sink, hurtling toward that wonderful moment when I would explode.

"Use my ass, Spencer!" I gasped as he drove into me. "Yes!"

I burst in orgasmic delight.

My asshole spasmed around his cock. I loved that heat rushing through me. I quivered in delight, my big boobs bouncing and heaving. The pleasure rushed through me. My pussy juices spilled hot down my thighs as my husband groaned. He drew back his dick.

"Madeline!" he snarled and buried back into my asshole.

He erupted.

His hot cum spurted into my bowels. It was so good having his cum flooding my asshole. I groaned through the delight. It was so fantastic to have all that bliss sweeping through me. My anal sheath withed around him, milking him.

I shuddered, savoring every blast of cum that my husband flooded into me. I quivered in delight, the heat rushing through me. It was such a heady moment. Stars danced before my eyes as my asshole suckled at his dick.

I groaned in delight, my eyes rolling back in my head. This was such a perfect moment. I shuddered, a big smile spreading on my lips. I felt so good. Just so happy to have all that bliss sweeping through me.

He erupted one last time into me. His hands squeezed my tits hard for a moment. Then he relaxed, panting. I felt so good as his cock twitched in my asshole. A big smile spread on my lips. He made me feel so good.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Oh, it's wonderful being used by you, Spencer."

"It's always a pleasure to use you," he said. "Damn, dinner smells good."

"Can you set the table," I purred as he pulled out of me. "I have to make the salad."

"Sure," he said, his cum leaking out of my asshole.

I felt so good as I bustled about the kitchen. I would enjoy being a free-use slut. Every man, especially my husband and sons, would get to enjoy my body. I bet my boss would love it, too. I'd have to tell him all about it at work tomorrow.

That would be so much fun.

* * *

Barbie "Bitch" Carter

I shuddered as I trotted before my brother, the butt plug shifting in my asshole. I was his bitch. Literally. He owned me. Renamed me. I loved being Bitch. Only, my pussy was so wet. I whimpered as we reached the house.

I opened the door for him. He led me inside by the leash. Dad was watching TV while Mom was cooking. There was no sign of our little sister. Maybe she was working on her homework. I just whimpered.

"Got a wet cunt?" Master asked me, staring at me.

I nodded, whimpering.

"First, you need to be spanked," he said. "Bitches have to be spanked often, don't they?"

"Yes, Master," I moaned and bent over the armrest of the couch. I slapped my hands down on my butt-cheeks, my tail thrusting out from between them. "Please, please, spank me, Master!"

I was so happy to be used this way.

To be continued...

12