Wife Set Up with Older Black Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this is racing through mind in just a matter of seconds.

As she finishes hearing Sean's words about whether she understands, Laura nods and looks down at the floor.

"Yes," she whispers. "I understand."

"Good," Sean says. "Tonya, you can leave now. I'll call you and let you know if you need to pick Laura up."

Tonya silently mouths the words, "You'll be fine" to Laura and turns and exits the house.

As soon as the door shuts, Sean approaches Laura. He puts his big strong hands on her hips. He towers over her. He looks down at her petite frame. He looks down at her gorgeous cleavage.

He runs his hands up her sides.

She squirms a little. Nervous. She breaths harder.

"But I've only .... Been ... with ... Tom," she says as Sean's hands move up to squeeze and knead her tits overtop her dress and bra.

"Oh!" she gasps as Sean goes right to her tits.

Sean loves what he feels. He leans down and brushes her hair back and kisses her neck. He reaches around to untie her dress.

Laura shakes in nervousness as Sean pulls the dress off her shoulders. He tugs down on it, pulling it past her breasts.

Once the dress is past her big tits, it more easily falls off and down to her ankles. She gasps now as she's standing before Sean in just her bra and panties.

Sean takes a step back to admire the view. She's hotter than he first thought. His bold eyes go from hers to her bra-covered breasts and down to her panty covered pussy.

He moves up to her again and puts his hands on her hips again and then around to squeeze her ass. He likes it.

This is all being done without words.

He runs his hands up her sides again. This is making her breath harder.

Sean then turns her around so her back is to him. He looks down at her nice tight ass and smiles. He then moves up to unhook her bra.

Sean unhooks it and removes her bra from behind. Her tits spring free, the air hitting her nipples. Sean leans down, once again brushing her hair away in order to kiss her neck.

He then reaches around with both big strong black hands and grabs her breasts. He squeezes them and kneads them, loving how big they are, how natural they are.

As he squeezes and kneads them, he blows sexily into her ear. She shutters. She breaths harder. She looks down to see his big black hands on her tits. She notices the contrast in color. It's erotic. As much as she doesn't want to admit it, it is and she feels her pussy tingle. His hands feel good on her boobs, her tits, her girls.

Sean guides Laura over to the couch. She sits and he makes her lean back on the couch. He admires her big sexy tits as he slides down to get into position between her legs to eat her out. He runs his hand over her hips and tugs on her panties. He easily can make her lift her hips so he can pull off her thong.

She gasps as Sean removes her panties and gasps as he grabs her legs and boldly spreads them to fully expose her pussy. Tom never goes down on her, and she isn't sure what to expect. Tom and Laura have discussed him performing oral on her, but he has always insisted he isn't comfortable doing that, and how it's not for wholesome married couples.

Sean likes what he sees. Laura has natural blonde pubic hair, and despite being conservative, has it trimmed to a sexy little landing strip.

He leans in and starts slowly, kissing her inner thigh and working his way up to kiss around and near her pussy but not yet kissing it. She gasps. She breaths harder.

Laura looks down to see this big black man between her legs, and as Sean runs his tongue up across her pussy lips to flick her clit, she gasps out.

"Oh god!!!" she gasps as she feels him flick her clit and lick her pussy lips. "What...oh my!"

Sean twirls his tongue around her clit, then licks up and down her pussy lips. He repeats this, over and over again, sending waves of pleasure through her body.

Laura doesn't want it to feel good, doesn't want her body to respond. This is cheating, she thinks to herself, and not right. This was a setup, she thinks.

But why does it feel so damn good, she wonders. She has never felt anything like it as pleasure courses through her body. Sean moans into her pussy but still doesn't speak words to her.

Laura arches her back, moans out, breathes harder.

"Oh, oh never...knew....oh....what....are...you doing...to me," she pants. "Oh it....no....but...it...oh....feels..so...good."

She can't help it. She moans out in deep pleasure, right there, on the couch, as this big, older black man devours her married pussy.

She never knew it could feel this good.

"Oh mmm oh mmm," she moans.

Sean is loving the taste of her pussy. While he doesn't speak words, he moans into her pussy as he eats her out, bringing her ever closer to a massive orgasm.

Laura moans deeper and feels her orgasm building. She moans. She pants. She cries out. She can't believe it.

Sean then reaches up with one hand and gives one of her boobs a squeeze as he licks her clit.

"Ohhhhhhh mmmmmm oh mmmmmm never knew oh mmmmm," she moans.

"Oh yes oh god," Laura moans, the pleasure taking over her body. "Oh ... oh ...going to..."

She doesn't get the words out as she cums hard, her back arching, her body shaking, her hips push up, thrusting her pussy into Sean's face.

Laura gasps and pants. Breathing hard.

Sean pauses -- but not for long. Soon, he flicks his tongue over her pussy again and this time sticks a finger into her tight pussy.

"Ohh ahhh again?" Laura gasps. "What's going ... oh mmmmm."

Sean begins to finger fuck her as she licks her clit and twirls her tongue around it. It isn't long before he brings her to a second massive orgasm.

"OHHHH CUMMMMMMING," she cries out this time.

By now, Sean has removed his T-shirt. He stands up and Laura can see his hairy chest, muscular arms, how big he is. She's still catching her breath when she sees him pull off his pants and boxers.

Sean's massive cock springs free. It's huge. She gasps. Her eyes get wide. Her jaw drops.

"Oh god. No. It's too big," she says, still breathing hard, looking at a black cock that must be 10 inches or bigger. "It'll hurt me. Oh my!"

Sean takes his hardening black cock. He strokes. But he doesn't take her there with her laying on her back on the couch.

Laura is still breathing hard from the two intense orgasms even as she suddenly has a newfound nervousness as she sees how big and thick Sean's black cock is. She assumes he'll take her to a bedroom. After all, that's the only place she and Tom have sex.

Sean has other intentions. He reaches down and around her waist and grabs her ass. With power, strength and ease, he lifts her completely up.

This surprises Laura. She gasps. She wraps her arms around his neck to hold on for support. "Ohhhh!!" she gasps.

Sean now guides his hard cock to the entrance of her pussy. "No no too big," she gasps.

Sean guides it in and pushes the head into her tight pussy. He can't help but moan out a bit. She's tight. He loves how she feels -- and he just has the head inside her.

"Too biggggggg," she gasps.

But Sean, holding her up with a hand on each of her ass cheeks, begins to effortlessly move her up and down on his big black cock. Guiding her onto him more and more.

"Mmmmmm ahhhh mmmm," he grunts.

Laura squeals. She's never felt anything so big. Never felt so full. Never been taken in this position. Tom could never do her like this.

"OH OH SO BIGGGGGGGGG OH GOOODDDDDDDDDD SO BIGGGGG," she gasps and moans.

Sean takes her slowly at first. He works her up and down in his cock, a few inches in and out to start. Then more. After a few minutes, he has her gasping and panting as she holds onto his neck and has her legs wrapping around him. But yet he only has half of his manhood in her so far.

Soon, he pulls her down more. And more. And more. And then finally he pulls her down hard and buries all 12 inches inside her. Her eyes go wide. Her jaw drops. She gasps out in both pleasure and a bit of pain.

"Ahhhhhh ohhhhhhh ahhhhh mmmmmm," she cries out.

Sean can't believe how tight her pussy is and how perfect it feels wrapped around his cock. He moans and thrusts harder now.

"Oh yeahhhhhhh fuck," is all he says as he holds her by her ass and just uses and moves her up and down on his cock, slamming her down in it hard.

Laura's closes her eyes and gasps and pants and moans. She's never, ever felt so full and deep.

Sean keeps this up for at least 15 minutes. He just keeps fucking her standing up like this, plowing his manhood into her tight pussy and loving every single thrust, loving how she feels around wrapped around.

Laura holds on around his neck but suddenly pulls in tighter, her boobs pressing to Sean and she cries out in orgasm -- her third so far.

"OHHHHHH OHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS," she moans, as Sean thrusts up hard.

As Laura is still breathing hard and panting from her orgasm, Sean pulls out quickly, lets her down and pushes her back to sit in the couch. She's slumped back breathing hard, tits heaving and but she realizes what's happening, Sean moves up stroking his cock.

"OH YEAHHH MMMM," he moans and begins shooting his cum all over her.

Laura is startled as hot shots of cum hit her neck. A shot of cum lands across her face. Another on her left tit. Another on her right. Another right between the two of her D cups.

The final shot shoot's up across her forehead.

Sean grabs her panties and uses them to wipe off his cock. He then tosses them to her with the clear intent that she use them to clean up.

Sean then walks away into the kitchen.

Laura is panting. Breathing hard. She is stunned by everything that has taken place and how fast it occurred.

She can't believe she just cheated. Yet, she can't deny how it felt. She's never before cum like that, let alone three times.

Laura uses her own panties to clean up all the cum Sean just shot all over her.

As she does this, Sean grabs a bottle of water and gets his phone. He calls Tonya.

"Hey dad," Tonya answers. "Is everything OK?"

"Oh yeah," he says. "Damn, Laura is amazing!"

On the couch, Laura remains naked but she has curled up with a little blanket as her mind races about what just happened. She can hear Sean on the phone and knows he's talking to Tonya but she can only hear his side of the conversation.

"So dad, do you need me to come get Laura?" Tonya asks.

"No. She's staying with me. I've got to get to know her now. I mean, now I know she's your friend and all. But fucking damn, her body is amazing. Her pussy is perfect. The way it fit my cock!" he says. "I've got to have more!"

Laura gasps as she hears Sean so boldly talk about her body. She hears more. Sean isn't whispering.

"Her tits are incredible. Natural. Big. And I just keep coming back to how good her cunt is. So tight. Her husband must be a tiny wimp," he tells Tonya.

Laura gasps as she hears the word cunt and the shit talk about Tom. Sean does hear her gasp.

"Well dad I'm glad you like her. Promise me you won't hurt her. She's still my best friend," Tonya says.

"I won't. Don't worry," Sean says.

"Oh. She left her bag, purse and phone here in the car. Shall I come back and drop it off?" Tonya tells Sean.

Sean smiles at the thought of Laura being isolated here with him without her phone and feels his cock harden a little at the thought of Laura being naked all weekend.

"Don't come back," he says, which Laura hears. "No need. I'll drop her off back home when it's time."

Sean hangs up the phone, sips his water. He then heads into his home office, which looks out over the lake and is where he does his writing, to check a few emails. He remains naked. But he keeps thinking about Laura, her body, how innocent and sexy she is, how good she felt as he fucked her. He gets harder. He thinks about her hot breasts. He gets harder. He thinks about how her husband Tom probably is clueless to what is going on, and how he probably can't please her one bit. She is surprised Tom landed a babe like her.

Meanwhile, Laura is laying on the couch, on her tummy, her mind still thinking about everything that has taken place so far. The six-months leading up this, the pressure to go out with Sean, the fights she has had with Tonya over it. Her mind races about how Sean just told her right away he planned to eat her out and fuck her right away. She can't deny how good it felt when Sean ate her out, something Tom has always refused to do. She can't help but think of the two mind-blowing orgasms. She can't help but think about how Sean so easily picked her up and fucked her brains out while standing up, and the third orgasm he gave her while doing so.

But yet, the reality is she just cheated on Tom. She just broke her wedding vows. She begins to whimper a bit. She begins to cry. The little blanket slips off and falls to the floor. She remains naked.

Sean is hard. He needs Laura again. He leaves his office and walks back out to the living room and sees her naked. He gets even harder. He sees her crying.

"What's wrong, babe?" he says.

Laura doesn't look up, so she can't see him admiring her tight ass.

"I....I....can't believe....I...cheated....I had...only been with Tom," she says. "What have I done!"

"Shhh. You did the right thing. Your body is perfect for me," Sean says coming up to the couch, wanting her, needing her, hard as a rock again. "We'll get to know each other."

"But...," Laura tries to say.

"I have something that will help," he says.

Sean grabs some lube he had strategically placed in a table near the couch. He lubes up his cock and climbs on the couch to mount Laura. She gasps. "What....," she says, tears still in her eyes.

"This will help," Sean says guiding his hard cock to the entrance of her pussy from behind in the prone position. "This," he says, getting his cockhead inside her tight pussy. "This will help!"

He plunges his full hard cock right away deep into her pussy. She gasps out. She squeals. No foreplay. No kissing. No pussy eating this time. Sean just buries his cock inside her from behind, taking her breath away.

"Oh yeah, damn!" he says as he immediately begins thrusting into her prone. "Oh fuck yes! This. Will. Help!"

"Oh, but...oh...oh but..." she gasps out. "Oh so.... oh!"

Sean keeps thrusting into her prone, harder and deeper. He has his full cock in her. He holds it deep, then takes it nearly all out, and then plunges it back deep. He then rams it into her fast, piston-fucking her prone bone. This time, he isn't quiet about the pleasure her pussy is bringing him.

"Oh yeah, take my cock. Oh yeah," he moans. "Fuck yes, you are good! MMM MMMM"

Laura squeals and pants and gasps. By now, the tears are gone. Her jaw open. Pleasure moving through her body as she gets fucked from behind. Like before, this is an entirely new position for her. She gasps and moans and pants. "Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh so deeeeeeeeppppppp," she moans, getting closer to her fourth orgasm of the day.

Sean just continues fucking her prone. Sometimes he leans down on her back and fucks her. Other times more upright. But he just keeps up a steady pace.

"OH OH CUMMING OH OH SEAN OH OH," Laura moans out in orgasm as Sean keeps fucking her.

"Yeah baby, yes, let go, cum for me," Sean says as he fucks her.

Sean fucks Laura prone for 20 minutes before he is ready to cum again himself. "Oh yeah, think of this...as...our second date," Sean says, moaning out. "Yes!"

He then pulls out and begins to shoot his cum all over her back and ass. Another massive load. She gasps as it hits her back.

Sean gets off the couch, walks to the kitchen, gets Laura a bottle of sparking water and returns.

"Here babe, you're probably thirsty," he says, setting the water down on the coffee table. "You can use the shower in my room. It's the room on the right at the end of the hall."

Sean then walks away.

Laura's back is covered in cum, and she already used her panties to clean up once before. She gets up, opens the bottle of water and begins walking down the hall, naked, cum on her back and ass. Her tits sexily jiggle as she walks. On her way, she looks at the photos on the wall. A family photo with Tonya. Photos of Sean in his military uniforms. She looks at one of Sean in his dress uniform. She blushes. She can't help it. Maybe it's because Sean has made her cum four times already. But she pauses and deep down she acknowledges he's handsome -- even as part of her says it's all wrong.

She goes into Sean's bedroom. It's nicely decorated. A nice king-size bed. She looks out and sees the lake. She admires it. It's a great view. There's even an entrance to a long porch off of Sean's bedroom, too. She makes her way into the bathroom and starts the shower.

Meanwhile, as Tonya drove away from the house earlier, she looks over and sees Laura's purse and phone. She wickedly grins.

When Tonya gets back home she takes in Laura's phone. She then suddenly realizes she may know Laura's passcode. A few months ago, Laura told it to her she she could check on something. Tonya tries. It works.

Tonya then decides to text Tom. "Hey honey. Here at the lake house. It's beautiful. But bad cell service. Can get texts through but not calls," Tonya texts pretending to be Laura.

Back at the house, as Laura showers, Sean gathers up Laura's dress, cum-covered panties, bra and heels and puts them away where she won't find them. He goes out on the porch overlooking the lake and turns on the fire pit. He goes back in and gets a bottle of wine and two glasses.

He goes back out and sits -- naked -- to enjoy the wine, the lake and the sunset.

In the shower, it dawns on Laura that she left her bag, purse and phone in Tonya's car. What will she do, she wonders. What if Tom calls or texts, she worries.

She finishes showering, she combs out her hair but it's still a little wet as she wraps a towel around her and walks out to find her dress or find Sean.

She can't find her dress but looks out and sees Sean sitting on the porch. She walks out to join him.

Laura gasps when she turns the corner and sees Sean sitting naked. "Ohh!"

Sean looks up. He smiles. He eyes her up and down.

"Hey, beautiful," he says, which actually causes her to blush. "Come over here. I'll pour you a glass of wine."

Laura approaches and she can't help but see and notice Sean's massive cock. Hanging there soft, it's so much bigger than Tom is when Tom is hard.

Sean pours her a glass as she stands before him.

"Sean, I ... I ... don't have my bag or umm phone and purse umm ummm," she says.

Sean hands her the glass of wine and as she takes it, he tugs off the towel. "Ohh!" she gasps.

"You don't need this," Sean says, tossing it in the chair next to him. He then looks up at her, down to her tits, down to her pussy and back up to her tits and then up to her eyes again.

"My god you are beautiful," he says to her, which causes her to blush.

He sips his wine and so does she, as she stands before him naked on the porch overlooking the lake.

"Let's talk," he says.

But as he says that, he reaches out and begins to gently rub her pussy. He rubs it as he starts to talk to her. He runs his fingers up and down her pussy lips and then rubs her clit.

"Oh god, please. Sean," he gasps but then sips her wine.

"So tell me some of the things you like to do," Sean says, looking up at her as she stands before him naked. He keeps rubbing her pussy, feeling it start to get wet.

Laura breaths harder. "I umm like umm to read, travel, love to try umm mmm mmm new mmm restaurants," she says.

"I do as well," he says. "Have you been to the Italian place St. Lucia?"

"No mmm mmm it's new and haven't been yet mmm mmm," she says as Sean pushes a finger in her tight pussy.

Sean is hard again. She sees. She gasps. Her eyes wide at just how big he is. Sean pulls her to him. He takes her glass and sets it down on the little table by the chair. He makes her climb on top of her and guides his cock into her pussy. He slowly lowers her down onto him. Laura rests her arms on his shoulders. Her eyes roll back in pleasure as Sean lowers her onto his massive manhood. She can't deny it. As wrong as all this is, it also feels so incredibly right.