Wife & Elderly Neighbor's Son Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura gasps and blushes.

"You know it's true, Laura," Tonya says. "You know it's true. Sean is going to want that body of yours all the time."

Laura nods. She knows it's true.

"I know. You're right," Laura says.

"That's settled then," Tonya says as she neatly repacks Laura's suitcase. "Are you wearing panties now?"

Laura nods yes.

"You better take them off now before we go. That's a sexy outfit. Sean will like it. But not with the panties."

Laura blushes and nods but proceeds to take off her thong, putting it in the pile with her others.

"So here's the plan: I'm going to drop you off at Sean's and then you'll drive with him to the wedding. I'll go with my sister."

CHAPTER 18

Laura walks up to Sean's house with Tonya and knocks. Sean opens it.

"Hi Laura," he says, immediately pulling her in for a deep kiss right in front of his mom.

"Come on in. We'll leave shortly," he says.

Tonya jumps in. "I'll see you two at the venue. Sean, don't be late. The family will kill us if you're not at the dinner tonight."

"Don't worry, mom. We'll leave soon," he says.

Sean leans down and gives her a deep kiss as Tonya leaves the house. He pushes his tongue into her mouth, at the same time he reaches up and unties her top. He opens it, putting both hands onto her big tits. He kneads and squeezes them, as he makes out with her.

Laura feels her pussy tingle and get wet. He makes out like this with her for a while, and then breaks the kiss.

"Let's go," he says. "Like my mom said, we don't want to be late."

Laura nods, blushing. She's turned on. She's on edge.

Why didn't he fuck her right then and there? Does he not want her? What's going on? Her mind races as Sean leads her to his car.

12