Wife & Elderly Neighbor’s Son Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura tries to race past Sean. Sean grabs her hand. "Wait Laura...." Seans says.

But Laura pulls her hand free and continues to race out of Tonya's house. Sean quickly follows. He sees her in the short dress and it flips up a bit as she moves quickly. Sean is just a step behind her.

"Laura, don't run from me," Sean says as the two of them race up her porch and into her house. As soon as the door shuts, Sean reaches out and grabs Laura by the arm, quickly turning her around to face him and pulling her into an embrace with him.

"Don't. Run from me!" Sean says.

Laura puts her hands on his big chest and pushes away a bit, or tries to at least. "No, no Sean. We can't. It was wrong. I'm a married woman. I cheated. I was wrong. It was a first date. What have I done," she says, tears again in her eyes.

"And....it's dangerous," she says, without saying what it is but meaning how Sean fucked her bareback and she's not on birth control.

"Laura. It was right. Your body is perfect. It was meant for mine," Sean says, leaning down and giving her a deep kiss.

He pushes his tongue into her mouth as he reaches around her to pull her close. Both his hands slide down her body and easily up under her short dress to squeeze and knead her ass.

She is able to break the kiss and she struggles a bit. "No Sean. We can't. I'm married. We can't. We can't," she says, even as she is breathing harder.

Sean leans down, pushing hair away from her neck, kissing it. Then she breaks free and turns and walks away toward the kitchen.

"No Sean can't. I can't cheat again," she pleads.

Sean is right behind her and once they are in the kitchen, he turns her again. He grabs her, lifts her up on to the counter top.

"I NEED YOUR BODY," Sean demands, reaching up to her breasts and with two hands, he grabs the material. He rips the dress apart. The material tears. Her big tits spring free. He leans down and takes her left tit into his mouth, while his other hands moves up to roughly knead her right tit.

She braces herself with her arms behind her on the countertop, a position which just gives Sean more access to her DD tits. He switches tits, and sucking and kneading, tugging on her nipples with his fingers and lips.

"Oh god, oh god, no Sean we can't, oh mmmm," he moans out.

Sean then roughly pulls up her torn dress from below to expose her white thong panties. He grabs them, pulling hard, tearing them off. She gasps.

"OH OH AHH OH," she gasps out.

Sean then slides down and kisses her stomach and then right above her pussy. Then he runs his tongue over top her pussy lips, he flicks it over her clit.

"OH OH SHIT OH WHAT ARE.... OH GOD!" Laura moans out.

Tom never, ever eats her out, always refusing. He says proper couples don't do that. Yet here she is in her own kitchen, up on the counter, dress torn at the top to expose her tits, dress bunched up to expose her pussy, legs spread lewdly wide, getting her pussy eaten by a big older black man. Pleasure races through her body. She closes her eyes, opens her mouth and moans.

"OH NEVER KNEW OH SO GOOD!" she moans as Sean continues devouring her.

Laura gasps and pants as Sean eats her and pushes his tongue into her pussy. Then he flicks it over her clit as he puts a finger inside her.

"OHHHH SHITTTTT!" she moans. "Going to cummmmmmm!"

Laura explodes in orgasm as Sean eats her. It's intense. She can't deny it. As she pants and catches her breath, Sean quickly undoes his pants and takes out his hard, massive black cock. He doesn't fully undress as he rubs his cock up and down her pussy while she sits in the counter and then he pushes it in.

"OHHHHHHH!" she gasps and moans as he pushes in hard and deep.

Sean leans over and gives her a deep kiss as he thrusts into her.

"YES. I NEEDED YOUR PUSSY. YOU NEED MY COCK," he says, thrusting into her hard as he begins his steady fucking of her.

She looks up. Her eyes meet his as he rams into her. Her mouth open. She gasps. She moans.

With her eyes locked on his, Laura cries out: "Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh Sean. Oh fuck meeeeeeee!"

Sean pounds into her, the slapping sounds of their fucking echoing throughout her kitchen. Laura's kitchen is on the side of the house facing Tonya's house, and when Tonya goes outside briefly to put some trash out, she can hear Laura's moans. She knows her son is really giving it to her.

"Oh oh god. Oh oh yes. Oh oh so big. Oh oh Sean," she moans out.

Sean just loves how Laura's pussy grips his cock. He loves how her big natural tits jiggle as he thrusts into her. He loves the expressions on her face as he rams into her, and as she cums. He keeps up the pace, fucking her like this on the counter for a full 15 minutes. He kneads her tits as he rams into her. He kisses her as he fucks her.

She kisses him back, her tears replaced with cries of passion. She wraps her legs around him.

Soon, Sean pulls out and pulls her down off the counter. He roughly turns her around and pushes her down, her big boobs pressed to the counter top. Her torn dress just bunched around her stomach. He pushes his cock back into her pussy from behind.

"OH DAMN LAURA!" he moans as he pushes back into her. "FUCK YES, BITCH!"

Sean begins slamming back into her from behind, keeping up the pace, piston fucking her from behind -- right there in her very own kitchen.

"YES TAKE IT!" he moans, pulling back on her hair again. "Take my cock!"

"OH SO DEEP OH OH GOING TO CUMMMM AGAINNNNNN," she cries out, arms stretched out, tits pressed to the counter. Her tight cunt grips Sean's cock as she cums yet again, and Sean just keeps up the pace.

The fucking is louder.

Sean fucks her from behind for a full 15 minutes. Laura is amazed at Sean's endurance. He's been inside her for 30 minutes. Her husband Tom barely lasts 5. For Sean, this is a quickie in his view.

"OH YEAH LAURA!! TAKE MY COCK," Sean moans out as he slams into her and begins shooting his cum deep inside her tight white unprotected married pussy.

Her jaw drops, eyes locked on Sean's as he moans out in pleasure -- pleasure that her pussy gave him -- and shoots into her pussy. She realizes he is cumming inside her, the first man to ever do so.

Sean then pulls out, wiping his cock clean on her torn dress, and then puts his cock back into his pants and zips up.

Laura remains bent over, leaning over on the counter, catching her breath.

Once again, she can't believe the intensity of the sex. How Sean filled her up, how many times he made her cum. She thinks of all this -- even as she realizes that she again cheated on Tom. Yes, she feels some guilt but no where near the amount she felt after the first time.

"You are an amazing woman. You have an incredible body. I plan to keep fucking you," he says, turning her around and looking her in the eyes. "And getting to know you."

"And don't ever walk away from me again," Sean says firmly, turning and walking out the door.

To be continued in Part 2.