Wet Dream Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a shower Sandra relaxed with a glass of OJ and Campari, while keeping an eye on the baby cam. She could see Georgia struggling to fall asleep, but afraid too, trying to hold back from messing her diaper.

I was trapped in this damn crib trying to resist the growing urge to soil my diapers. The wetting was bad enough. I didn't want this to happen. The cramps continued the get stronger and more frequent. Sandra came in and sat with me.

"You know you will never make it to morning Georgia. The cramps will just get worse. It's ok. Just let go and be a baby. It will feel so nice and warm and full. It will make you feel so sexy and horny, you will want it more and more. And the cramps will stop hurting you."

"Noo. Noo," I cried out, shaking my head side to side. "I don't wanna be messy baby."

"I know sissy. But you don't get a choice. Soon you will lose control. You can't stop it. You will always be a baby girl in wet messy diapers. Someday, when you are allowed to squirt again, you will only be able to get off in a messy diaper. Never in a pussy, Never even in your hand. It will be the only thing that gets you off. You will me just like a real baby. Because you will be a real baby. I promise. By the time Mummy Gayle gets back, you will have lost the ability to hold anything in. Just a baby in diapers until Mummy gets to that magic 400 number. And the only time you will have control is when she says those special words that will return you some power, until she removes it again."

"So how about it baby, you look like you might explode if you try to hold back much longer. Would you like Nurse Sandra to help you?"

I knew I was fighting a losing battle but still shook my head no. It didn't matter. Sandra grabbed the pantys she had left earlier and put more of that sweet smelling stuff on it. What did she call it, I thought. Oh yes, "Sissy Sauce".

She fit the panty over my head again, then sat back where I could see her. Taking a vibrator from her pocket, she sat back in a chair, with her legs spread wide, and put it to her clit.

I watched wide eyed as I sniffed the sauce. I was floating when the next, even stronger, cramp hit and my bottom let loose. I felt the soft mess oozing out, and could no longer clamp down my muscles to stop it. As I filled my diaper Sandra had a tremendous orgasm. Then simply got up. She removed the panty from my face, and with a gentle kiss said "sleep well baby girl," then flipped off the light and left me to lay in my mess all night.

I cried myself to sleep, wondering what tomorrow would bring, while listening to the soft music in my ears.