Wendy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jonathan, I'd love to," Wendy said, hugging him. "Thank you. You and Vera are the closest thing I have to parents. I always made an exception on Thanksgiving for the turkey. My mom used to spend all day cooking the Thanksgiving dinner."

"Plan on spending the night, if you'd like," Jonathan said.

"You know I would," Wendy said, smiling.

Returning to her office, Wendy found Shirelle there, a big smile on her face.

"I just invited Monique to Thanksgiving dinner next week," she said. "Mary always has Thanksgiving with us. I'd like it if you'd join us, too."

"Oh, Shirelle, I'd love to, but I've already accepted an invitation from Jonathan and Vera," Wendy said, her face falling. "I wish that I had known."

"That's okay," Shirelle said. "Maybe next year. I'm sure that you'll have a great time with them, too."

"I feel just terrible," Wendy said.

"Don't," Shirelle said. "I think that it's nice that they asked you."

"Will you help me with the wording of the message that Jonathan wants us to send to all of the properties?" Wendy asked.

"You bet," Shirelle replied. "I'd enjoy that. I think that it's a great idea and makes a statement."

It took them more than two hours before they both agreed on the wording. Wendy then emailed it to Jonathan, then went into his office with Shirelle to get his approval. She then put the file on a memory stick and asked Monique to find a print shop to have it printed on an A3-sized posterboard in the largest font that the paper size would allow.

"Tell them that it's a rush order and that we'll pay whatever is necessary to have it completed today," Wendy explained. "We need 42 copies, one for each property and one for here. Shirelle will get you the list of addresses and the names of the HR directors at each of the properties. Call FedEx and they'll bring you the shipping envelopes and then come pick them up when they're ready. Once the printing is done, send them overnight express. I'll work on a quick cover letter for you to include in each packet."

When Wendy prepared the cover letter, she printed it out and took it in to Jonathan for his approval and signature.

"I thought that if they saw that this was coming from you, that they'd take it more seriously," she explained.

"Take all the references to me out of it," Jonathan said after quickly reading it, surprising her. "Send it in your name. You're the COO. I want to establish your position and authority outside of this office. If anyone has a problem, then we can pull out the heavy guns, me," he said, smiling. "I love the idea of telling them to post it by the clock where everyone has to clock in and out."

"Those are the people that this affects the most," Wendy said. "That was also the hardest thing for me, figuring out how to make sure that they'd all see it, learn about it, then I thought of this," she said, smiling. "I'm also putting a big rush on getting it produced and sent out. I want it to be posted in all of the properties before Thanksgiving. It'll make Thanksgiving all that much better for everyone."

"Good idea," Jonathan said. "Nicely done."

For the first time, Wendy felt that her life was finally achieving a sort of balance. She was no longer putting pressure on herself or careening from idea to idea, going in a dozen different directions at once as she tried to get her various ideas enacted and working. She found herself taking a much calmer view of everything. Mary and Monique living with her gave her the emotional foundation and release that she needed. Monique continued to blossom, no longer afraid. She seldom slept in her own room, preferring to sleep with Wendy or Mary, or both of them, changing bedrooms in the middle of the night, though as often as not, they all wound up in the same bed.

Wendy decided to treat herself, so on the day before Thanksgiving, she went shopping during lunch and bought herself a new dress; strapless and sleeveless, it showed the upper part of her breasts, though the white material was so gauzy that it was easy to see right through it, her large pale nipples easily visible when she looked at herself in the mirror when she tried it on. It gathered just beneath her breasts, the pleated lower part coming down to her upper thighs. She also bought herself a new pair of flat sandals with the thinnest of white straps holding them on.

She next went to see Jerome, having used Vera to ensure that he'd give her an appointment, and had a manicure and pedicure, all of her nails done in a pearlescent white, then a full body waxing, including Jerome's unique smoothness test, only begging him to stop after he had eaten her to a dozen orgasms after fucking her and letting her suck him off. As she left, climbing into the waiting car to go home, she made a mental note to do it more often.

When she modeled the dress for Mary and Monique, they oohed and ahhed before dragging her to her bed and initiating another of their frequent, impromptu daisy chains.

Thanksgiving finally arrived and Jonathan told everyone to go home at 3:00. Asking him to give her a minute, she went to the bathroom and changed into her new dress, the look on his face when he saw her making it worth it; pure lust.

"You look incredible," Jonathan said, his eyes shining, "just incredible."

"Thank you," Wendy replied, flushing with pleasure.

When they got into the limousine, Jonathan had her sit facing him, her back to the driver. Smiling, Wendy let her knees spread apart, revealing her pussy to him that she could feel was already wet with excitement.

"Come here," he said, unzipping his trousers and extracting his rock-hard cock, pulling her onto his lap and guiding the head of his cock to her pussy, sighing as she sank down onto it and began to fuck him. "It's been a while, but it's always the most magical of feelings when my cock is in your pussy," he told her.

"My pussy loves your cock," Wendy said, laughing as she squeezed it with her pussy. "God, I've wanted to do this so many times. If only we weren't in that damned office."

"I'm going to cum," Jonathan announced as they neared his house.

Wendy slipped off of his cock onto her knees in front of him, leaning over to take his glistening cock into her mouth, moaning when it exploded and cum began blasting her tonsils, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked on him, her throat bobbing as she gulped down the cum. The car had stopped, but the driver waited until she had finished sucking him dry and Jonathan had zipped his cock back into his trousers before opening the car door for them to exit.

"Wendy! You look simply ravishing!" Vera cried out when she saw her, hugging her then kissing her. "Someone's been starting without me," she said when she smelled, then tasted Jonathan's cum on her mouth and tongue.

"It's a long drive," Jonathan said, laughing, then kissing her deeply.

They went into the formal living room, sitting on the sofas and chairs facing the wall of glass that looked out over the gently rolling hills of the grounds, a lot of the trees having dropped their leaves, though a few still had some, red, orange, gold, the colors of fall.

"Champagne," Clarence announced, smiling at a delighted Wendy.

"Hello, Clarence," she said. "How are you? It's nice to see you again."

"I'm just fine, Ms. Rose," he replied. "I also enjoy seeing you again. You are well?"

"Never better," Wendy replied.

"That is always good to hear," Clarence said as he passed out flutes of a pink champagne. "This is a Krug Brut Rosé," he explained.

"Cheers!" Vera said, holding up her flute to clink rims.

"Cheers!" Jonathan and Wendy chimed in.

"Mmm, this is nice," Wendy said, smiling.

"We always have pink champagne at Thanksgiving," Vera explained. "It seems to go with the fall colors better."

"How is Monique doing?" Vera asked. "Do you still enjoy having her as a roommate?"

"She's doing great," Wendy replied. "She seems happy and she's a pleasure to have around. We both like her."

"Has she made any future plans?" Vera asked.

"I have no idea," Wendy replied. "If she has, she hasn't shared them with me. As far as I'm concerned, she's welcome to stay as long as she likes. She really brightens up the place, and that's saying something with Mary living there," she said with a smile.

"That's so nice to hear," Vera said.

"Dinner is served," Clarence announced.

Wendy was surprised to find René and two other women that she had never met waiting for them in the dining room, all dressed in their Sunday best.

"Wendy, these are Maria and Soldana, our housekeepers," Vera introduced. "You're already acquainted with René. We always invite our household staff to Thanksgiving dinner."

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Wendy said, shaking each of their hands. "Hello, René," she greeted him, smiling. "It's nice to see you again."

"And you," he replied in his French accent. "You look particularly beautiful this evening."

"Thank you," Wendy said, blushing slightly and feeling her nipples screwing into hard knots and her pussy flooding with juices as she thought about the big cock between his legs and remembered how good it had felt in her pussy and ass.

They all sat down with the exception of Clarence, who quickly served pre-plated Caesar salads, the plates chilled, then began pouring a red wine into their glasses.

"This is a pinot noir, a Domaine de la Romanée-Conti Grand Cru from France," Clarence explained as he poured, then sat down with them.

"Please, enjoy yourselves," Vera said. "Bon appétit."

A minute later, Reggae appeared pushing a serving trolley with seven covered dishes on it, explaining as he served them that they were comprised of deboned free-range organic turkey, flash fried in organic Hawaiian macadamia nut oil, along with candied yams Grand Marnier and asparagus spears from New Zealand brushed with clarified garlic butter.

"Thank you, Reggae," Vera said. "It smells and looks delicious."

"An American T'anksgiving wit' a Jamaican touch," he said, laughing.

"Oh, this is so good," Wendy said after tasting the yams. "I love sweet potatoes, but I've never tasted them like this."

"This is my favorite meal of the year," Vera said. "So simple, yet so delicious."

Finishing their meals, having opened a third bottle of the wine, Clarence rose to help clear the plates, then reappeared with Reggae from the kitchen pushing a serving trolley with seven dishes upon it.

"Dis is Musquée De Provence, also known as Fairytale pumpkin pie because of the type of pumpkin, flavored with cinnamon verum from Zanzibar and organic Peruvian ginger," Reggae explained as the plates were placed in front of each person.

"It is being served with a Joh. Jos. Prüm Wehlener Sonnenuhr Riesling Auslese from Mosel, Germany," Clarence explained as he poured the viscous amber fluid into their wine glasses.

"Oh, what an amazing combination of flavors," Wendy exclaimed as she tasted the pumpkin pie, then sipped her wine. "This is just wonderful!"

"T'ank you," Reggae said, a big smile creasing his face.

"This has been a wonderful meal," Vera said. "Jonathan and I thank each of you for your service and wish you a happy Thanksgiving."

There were murmured thanks from the staff, who then rose, quickly clearing the dishes from the table and taking them to the kitchen.

"Now we can enjoy ourselves," Vera said, smiling.

Wendy felt the wetness between her legs and her achingly hard nipples as she went with Jonathan and Vera to their bedroom, trembling with excitement as they tugged her dress down, letting it settle on the floor at her feet, leaving her naked.

"So incredibly beautiful," Vera said, letting her own dress fall, then stepped forward to gently caress Wendy's breasts, leaning forward to suck on each of her rock-hard nipples, one hand dropping down between her legs, her fingers sliding between her sopping pussy lips, then lifting to slide them across her lips and into her mouth, Wendy moaning as she sucked her own pussy juices from Vera's fingers. "I've missed enjoying you like this," she said, pulling Wendy to the bed, then pushing her onto her back, spreading her legs as wide apart as they would go, exposing her glistening pussy. "Such a beautiful pussy," she said before leaning over and dragging her tongue up through it to suck on her big clit, Wendy moaning as an orgasm ripped through her body as Vera began to eat her.

Jonathan slowly undressed as he watched Vera eating Wendy's pussy, a big smile on his face. Kneeling down next to her, he gently lifted her face with a finger beneath her chin.

"I love you so much," he said, leaning over and kissing her deeply.

"I know," Vera said when they broke their kiss, smiling at him as she moved aside to make room for him.

As Jonathan leaned over to eat Wendy's pussy, Vera climbed up onto the bed, bending over to kiss Wendy before straddling her face and lowering her pussy onto her extended tongue, sighing as she felt Wendy begin to eat her. Leaning over her body, Vera used her fingers to spread Wendy's pussy lips apart as Jonathan rose up and slid his cock into her, sighing when he felt Wendy's pussy grasp his cock and begin to massage it as Vera glued her mouth to the junction of his cock and Wendy's pussy as he began to fuck her.

Wendy was beside herself with joy as Jonathan fucked her, her body spasming and writhing as Vera sucked on her big clit, her pussy flooding Wendy's tongue with her spicy juices as she continued to eat her. When Vera finally dismounted her face, Wendy pushed up onto her elbows when she felt Jonathan slide his cock from her pussy, watching as he jacked himself, cum exploding from his cock onto Vera's outstretched tongue and into her mouth, finally sliding his cock onto her tongue and into her mouth as she wrapped her lips around it and finished sucking him off.

The rest of the night continued apace, a non-stop sexual stimulation, the three of them pleasuring each other, at one point Wendy eating Vera's cum-filled pussy while Jonathan got behind her and pushed his cock into her ass, something that she had dreamed of him doing to her, spending a long time fucking her before she felt him pulsing deep inside of her as he came.

When they finally awakened in the morning, they showered together after Wendy ate Vera's pussy while Jonathan fucked her ass, Wendy and Vera both sucking Jonathan's cock in the shower until he exploded as they kissed, the head of his cock trapped between their lips as they both sucked him dry, sharing his cum, finally ending up kissing each other deeply, both of their mouths coated with his thick cum.

"I wish that we could do this more often," Vera said as Wendy and Jonathan dressed afterwards, laying back on her bed, her fingers busy between her legs. "You're such a delight, Wendy."

"So are you," Wendy replied, kneeling on the bed and leaning over for one last lick and suck of Vera's succulent pussy. "I love both of you so much," she said as she got to her feet.

As the limousine drove them into the city to Destinations so that Wendy could change clothes for work, they kissed passionately, Wendy moaning into his mouth as his hand was busy between her legs.

"Won't you come up while I change?" she asked when they arrived at Destinations, one hand gripping his rock-hard cock through his trousers.

"I'd love to," Jonathan replied, smiling as he exited the car with her.

"Just once more," Wendy said after letting her dress slide to the floor and sitting on the edge of her bed, reaching for his trousers as he stood in front of her. "I have to make up for not having you at the office," she said, rolling her tongue around the head of his cock before laying back and sliding her hands up the backs of her legs to her ankles, holding her legs wide apart and spreading her pussy open in invitation, moaning in delight as he filled her pussy with his cock. "I just love it when you fuck me," she gasped.

"And I love fucking you," Jonathan said, stroking his cock in and out of her.

"Isn't this a lovely sight," Mary said as she entered Wendy's bedroom naked, Monique right behind her. "She always looks good with a cock in her, but especially yours, Jonathan," she said, bending over to let his cock slide across her tongue as he continued to fuck Wendy.

"I'm glad that you think so," Jonathan said, smiling as she stood up licking her lips, her eyes shining. "Did you have a nice Thanksgiving?" he asked.

"We did," Mary replied, holding out her hand to a clearly stunned Monique, Jonathan turning his head and seeing her, a big smile crossing his face.

"I'm sure that you did," Jonathan said, smiling as Monique came to stand next to Mary, her arm sliding around her waist, equally naked, her thick, dark nipples hard on the ends of her small, conical breasts. "Hello, Monique," he said, not stopping his relentless fucking of Wendy's pussy.

"Hi," Monique said softly, her eyes wide as she watched his cock plunging in and out of Wendy, her long inner lips clinging to the shaft each time he pulled back, her big clit bulging.

"The twins fucked us silly last night," Mary said, smiling at a flushed Wendy. "Everyone missed you. Mama drank so much wine that she passed out, so for once, no sermons."

"You've caught us at an awkward moment," Jonathan said. "I'm about to cum."

"Oh, please, not in me," Wendy gasped.

"You can use my mouth if you'd like," Mary said, grinning. "Or maybe Monique would like to suck you off. She is one cock-crazy girl."

"Would you like that, Monique?" Jonathan asked.

"Really?! Yeah," Monique replied, licking her lips. "I love to suck cocks and yours looks really nice."

"Then it's all yours," Jonathan said, pulling his glistening cock from Wendy's pussy and turning towards Mary and Monique.

Wendy pushed up onto her elbows to watch as Monique sank to her knees and opened her mouth, letting Jonathan's cock slide over her tongue and into her mouth, not stopping until her nose was pressed up against his belly.

"She sure can suck cock, can't she?" Mary said proudly as Jonathan groaned, Monique pulling back until just the head of his cock was in her mouth, her eyes growing bigger as she felt his cock begin spewing cum onto her tongue and in her mouth.

"Oh, man, that feels great," Jonathan gasped as Monique's cheeks hollowed as she siphoned his cock, gulping down his cum, finally taking all of it into her mouth and down her throat after she had sucked him dry.

"You cum a lot," she gasped, licking her lips and swallowing, her eyes shining with excitement.

"Do you like that?" Jonathan asked.

"Yeah," Monique replied, smiling. "I love cum."

"I can see why the three of you are getting along so well," Jonathan said, smiling.

"She eats pussy almost as well as she sucks cock," Mary said, smiling. "Wendy looks like she could use a bit of a clean-up."

"Can I?" Monique asked Wendy shyly.

"You know that I can't say no to that tongue of yours," Wendy replied, smiling, then moaning when Monique turned and stuck her tongue into her swampy pussy and began to loudly slurp on her.

"It seems that Monique and the twins knew each other," Mary said, laying on her back next to Wendy and drawing her knees up towards her chest, smiling at Jonathan who smiled, then sank his cock into her. "Yes, so nice," she sighed as he began to fuck her. "Sucking you is great, fucking you is better," she said.

"As always, your pussy feels wonderful," Jonathan said as he fucked her.

"They had met at some party and had tag-teamed her," Mary continued as Jonathan fucked her. "They were very happy to see her again and it was hot watching her fucking them."

"I'm sorry that I missed it," Wendy said, sighing when Monique sat back licking her lips.

"Why don't you fuck her, Jonathan?" Mary suggested. "Just let me suck you when you're ready to cum."