Valentine Vengeance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I slipped." I said. "And I think I felt something give. It hurts like something did anyway."

If anyone could have seen us, I'm sure that it looked ludicrous with the two women helping me hop my six foot four inch two hundred and twenty-five pound frame across that small room. I tried to not put much weight on them, but just use them for balance so I didn't fall and make it worse.

"Don't be afraid to lean on us, Amante." Bianca said. "That is what lovers are for besides the obvious."

Once we had me seated, I looked up at each of them.

"So," I said. "What were you guys doing?"

"I think he's fine." Amber snorted.

"As long as I'm not trying to walk." I agreed. "Thanks for the help. Please, continue what I interrupted."

I scooted over to the edge and patted the blanket beside me.

"You're sure you're all right?" Bianca asked.

"Nope." I grinned. "I need a distraction to take my mind off my terrible, terrible pain. And since we don't have any Tylenol, I'm afraid you girls are just going to have to use those beautiful bodies to distract me as best you can."

"A woman's work is never done." Amber rolled her eyes. "Well, get down there, Bitch. Let's get to work."

"Whatever you say, Puta." Bianca laid down with a grin.

"Now, watch carefully, little boy." Amber said as she straddled Bianca. "I'm going to show you how to really please this hot latina."

I immediately saw a problem with my position as Amber's head disappeared from view between Bianca's thighs while Amber's thighs hid all but the top of Bianca's head. While it was nice to look at the rest of their soft bodies mashed together in an erotic embrace, I really wanted to see what was going on at either end.

I had to make a choice since I didn't want to put my leg through moving back and forth between the two, so I swung around where Amber's head lay. Amber glanced up at my movement and grinned at me.

"Isn't this just the prettiest pussy you ever saw?"

I could only nod. While Bianca's pussy was pretty, it was actually the first pussy I had ever seen. The things I had done with Jen had been fumblings in the dark, of a parked truck usually. And we had always been worried about being caught. There had never been the leisure to explore and just look at her.

For all of that, I found it hard to imagine a pussy prettier that what Amber was pointing out with her fingers holding apart the thick black curls and darker flaps of skin matching Bianca's nipples almost perfectly to expose the pink inner mysteries to my eyes like the petals of a flower.

Amber's emerald eyes twinkled at me as she stuck out her pink tongue and tickled a small barely visible nubbin at the top of the pink folds with it's tip. My view was partially blocked as she tilted her head back to her work, but I found that by lying flat on my back and turning my head, I could just make out the flickers of her tongue teasing those sweet lips.

I was content just enjoying the show as my hand found my cock and began lazily stroking it's length. Amber looked at me again and crooked a finger from beneath Bianca's knees. Puzzled at first, I leaned closer.

"Lend me a hand." Amber whispered. "Or rather a tongue. We'll drive her crazy."

I grinned and leaned closer.

"What are you doing down there?" Bianca called from somewhere between Amber's thighs.

"Quiet you." Amber said. "I'm teaching your boy toy some new tricks. Now get back to work. You're going to need all the head start you can get."

"Madre de dios." Bianca said. "Amante, why don't you come up here where I can keep an eye on you?"

"But, I like the view from here." I said and gently touched my lips against the inside of her knee.

Bianca moaned.

"Ooh. This is gonna be fun." Amber murmured.

It took some maneuvering and, finally, I had to lift Bianca's leg over my torso. Even then, it was difficult to get both of our faces close enough and then we could only touch with just the barest tip of our tongues except for when one would pull back to the let the other delve deeper.

I didn't know how Amber felt about our tongues touching as we teased Bianca's labia with them, but for me it was almost as exciting to touch her tongue with mine as it was to taste Bianca. Almost.

Finally, I just had to have more and when next Amber pulled back to let me press my tongue deeper in Bianca, I followed Amber instead and touched my lips to hers. I felt her lips turn up in a smile against mine and vowed that I would do that some more when I had the chance and returned to Bianca's sweet nether lips.

I was pleasantly surprised when Amber followed me when I moved aside and gave me a deeper kiss that I had, even touching my lips with her tongue before going back to Bianca's sweet honey pot.

My cock was pulsing with need, but I knew that it would be taken care of eventually and I was in no hurry. I wanted to savor everything I could from this experience.

Then Amber did something that almost drove me over the edge. When I followed her as she pulled back next, and went so far as to let our tongues twirl against each other before burrowing back into Bianca, she leaned over me and kissed just below my ear where my jawline met my neck and then gave my earlobe a gentle nip.

The only reason I didn't jump over that edge yelling "banzai" all the way down was because she whispered something.

"She's almost there." Amber said. "Drop down and lick the ring around her asshole and give me room to get my fingers in there and watch out. She's going to lose it."

I didn't pause to think about it but did what I was told. Bianca squeaked as my tongue swept across the skin spanning her holes and then circled the lower. She moaned as Amber's knuckles grazed my cheek as she pushed two fingers inside Bianca's sweet pussy. And then I heard a sucking sound from Amber just the other side of those fingers.

Bianca's thighs twitched and pressed down on me as her ass lifted off the ground. It was difficult to keep my tongue on target with her delicious ass flexing and shifting. The tip of my tongue slipped and penetrated and Bianca squealed again and her hips lifted completely off the ground.

"You may want to move your face." Amber said. "She's about to start bucking even harder."

The fingers that had been moving against my cheek flexed and picked up speed and I saw the fingers of Amber's other hand coming down above it.

I pulled back and saw Amber working both hands between Bianca's thighs, one plunging fingers inside her while the other made a circle at the top of her sweet lips.

Sure enough, Bianca began bucking wildly and I saw fluid leak out around Amber's fingers and down the crack of Bianca's ass and I knew that she was cumming.

But, Amber didn't stop. If anything, she went harder and faster and drove Bianca to buck against her hands higher and harder. I heard a high pitched keening from the other end and then several loud sounds somewhere between a moan and a grunt.

"No mas." Bianca panted. "Stop. No more."

"No way." Amber said. "We've got you right where we want you and we aren't stopping. Help me, Brandon!"

I didn't have the first clue what I could do. Bianca's pussy was completely taken up with both of Amber's hands. Trying to get my tongue back in her ass would court a broken nose, if, that is, I could even keep up with the way it was bouncing around.

I did the only thing I could think of and slid my hand under her ass and stretched my thumb out so that each bounce ran her dark rosebud across it. Then, I bent my head and kissed the inside of her thigh.

And still almost got my nose broken for my trouble as Bianca began to thrash and kick.

"Stop! Stop! Ai! I can't! Ai!"

A fresh gush of clear fluid ran down her ass, evidence of another orgasm and I figured I had done what Amber had wanted.

Amber wasn't stopping though and if anything had redoubled her efforts again.

"Help me hold her!" Amber said. "She's got at least one more in there!"

"No! Madre de dios! You are tying to kill me!"

Bianca's hips bucked their highest yet and she screamed long and loud as her hips stilled high in the air. Her pussy ran like a faucet as clear liquid fell from the crack of her ass to soak the bedding below her.

After seconds that might have been a full minute, the scream stopped and she lowered her hips to the ground. Amber removed her hands and followed Bianca's pussy with her mouth.

"Tell them I died happy," Bianca panted.

"Mmm." Amber looked up at me with Bianca's nectar coating her lips and a circle around her mouth. "And, that, pretty boy, is how you really satisfy this bitch."

"You are evil, Puta." Bianca said. "Pure evil."

I was fascinated by the shimmering around Amber's mouth and the way her tongue licked her lips. I wanted a taste. A taste of Bianca's nectar. A taste of Amber's mouth.

I reached out my hand and gently touched the side of Amber's face. Her cheeky smile faded and her green eyes held mine as I leaned closer.

Then, our lips touched and our tongues reached out to each other. I could taste Bianca's sweet honey and the tangy flavor of Amber's mouth rolling across my tongue and I loved it. I wanted more, so much more.

I dropped my hand to her waist and brought my other around to capture her in a firm grip and then lifted her off of Bianca by main brute strength, as I kept my mouth firmly on hers, and pulled her half on top of me.

"You two go ahead." Bianca said, not moving except to wave one limp hand. "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine here."

Amber and I's lips smiled against each other and she gave out a throaty chuckle. Then our humor faded and gave way to nothing but hunger for each other's mouths. Our mouths and the residue of Bianca's pleasure.

That sheen of liquid wiped onto my face as well and soon we were licking and kissing each others faces around our mouths as well as the lips and tangling our tongues together.

I don't know how long we lay there with my big hands trapping her narrow waist against me feasting on each other, but it was long enough that my cock was aching for release.

And gave Bianca enough time to recover.

"The fuck?" Amber jumped and twisted.

"Payback is a bitch." Bianca grinned evilly. "Hold her, Brandon."

"Oh, shit!" Amber laughed and tried to get away.

I easily pulled her over between my legs even as she turned to face away from me and trapped her arms with mine and her right leg with mine. Bianca took care of her left by laying across it.

I heard a buzzing sound and looked down to see Bianca wielding one of the vibrators.

"No, damn it!" Amber laughed. "I thought you said you loved me, Brandon."

"We do love you, Llamita." I whispered as I nuzzled her ear. "We love you very much."

Amber stilled her struggles and shivered in my grasp.

"We are going to make love to you until you beg us for mercy, puta." I whispered and touched my lips to her slender neck. "And then we are going to keep loving you until there is no shadow of a doubt left just how much we do."

Amber came for the first time, the sleek muscles of her belly tightening and her arms and leg tugging against mine.

"That's right, Llamita." I whispered. "Give us your cum. Cum for Bianca. Look at her between your lovely legs. Your love come back to you, pleasing you. Let it all go and cum for her."

"Oh God!" Amber strained against me once more. "I love you."

"Then stop holding back." I whispered with my lips touching her skin. "Let it all go. Everything. The fear. The anger. The jealousy. Everything. Give her everything and cum for her."

"Ungh. Ungh. Ungh." Amber grunted as her pelvis thrust up against Bianca and the machine she was holding against her.

"Tell her, Bianca."

Bianca glanced up at me looking puzzled. I had no idea what I was saying. I had no idea what it was I wanted her to say. I nipped Amber's ear, making her moan and twitch.

"Say it, Bianca." I said. "Tell her the words."

Bianca's face cleared and she lifted up and leaned close to where I had been whispering in Amber's ear.

"I love you, Llamita." Bianca whispered. "We love you."

Amber screamed and a torrent of liquid gushed out of her as she strained against me so hard I had to work to hold her with only her head on my shoulder and her heels on the ground anchoring the arch of her wonderful body as the orgasm wracked her.

When she fell limp in my arms, Bianca turned off the little machine and set it aside. Then she leaned up and kissed me next to Amber's ear.

"Thank you, Amante." She whispered. "That was perfect."

"Not yet," I said for some reason. "Lie down."

Bianca's brow furrowed again, but she did as I asked. Once she had, I rolled Amber's limp form off me and into Bianca's arms, then I laid down on my side facing them.

"But, what about you, Amante?" Bianca asked, looking past Amber.

"I'll wait." I smiled.

Bianca's rally for revenge on Amber was as short as I had thought it might be and she soon dozed off holding the redhead protectively against her, almost as she might a sleeping child. I reached out and brushed a stray strand of red hair back behind her ear and watched as Amber nestled deeper into her love's embrace with a faint smile.

Sleep evaded me for a time as my crotch rebelled against my gentlemanly instincts, but I didn't mind as I watched over them while they slept until their quiet breathing finally lulled me as well.

I woke to a hand sliding up and down my shaft and opened my eyes to find Amber's staring at me. Neither of us said a word, but just lay there looking into one another's eyes as her hand caressed my hot skin.

Then, I broke off the mutual eye contact to look past her at Bianca.

"Bitch is still asleep." Amber said, softly.

I glanced at the blue stoned green collar Amber still wore and wondered what it meant for her.

"I am sorry." I said, just as softly. "I was really angry with you when I did that. Do you need me to take it off for you?"

"This?" Amber's hand that wasn't stroking me reached up to touch the tag hanging off the collar. "It's okay. I deserve it. I deserved it a lot more than Bitch deserved hers. I will keep mine too. And for the same reasons she said."

It was difficult to think about anything other than her hand caressing me. But, it seemed important somehow.

"It doesn't mean I own you." I said as I rolled to lay flat on my back. "Nobody owns you but you."

"But, you do." Amber said, pulling away from Bianca and following me. "You both do. Bianca has owned my heart for as long as I can remember. And you brought her back to me."

Her warm hand stroking me as her emerald eyes gleamed in the firelight was distracting as hell, but I had to try one last time, hating myself for feeling the need.

"You don't owe me anything." I said softly. "I don't want you to feel like you do."

"I know." Amber said as she leaned over me. "That is why I fell in love with you, too."

Then her lips were on mine and I couldn't think why I had objected as her hand continued it's lazy stroking and I felt her tongue touch mine.

I didn't want the moment to end. And I damn sure didn't want to bring it to a crashing halt by demanding more than she wanted to give. So, I just lay there with my hands carefully at my sides, not moving except for my lips against hers and the pulsing of my cock throbbing against her hand.

Suddenly, she swung her leg over me and I felt her brush my tip with her sweet nether lips.

"You don't have to." I whispered into her mouth.

"I want to." Amber whispered back. "If you want me."

"More than you will ever know." I moaned as I lifted my head to press my lips more firmly against hers.

The heat of her as the flame haired vixen lowered her molten sheath around my pulsing shaft was almost painful and a hiss escaped me. I couldn't hold my arms still, didn't want to, and reached for her.

Amber moaned as my arms encircled her, pulling her closer, and I felt her long fingered hand, trapped between our bodies, caress my chest.

She didn't move, at first, but just lay there atop me, kissing me, holding my hard shaft fully sheathed inside her. I pulled my head back and looked into her eyes as I felt her trim breasts pressed against me.

"I love you." I said, gently. I felt her moist warmth clench around me and said it again. "I love you."

"And I love you." Amber breathed.

Her hips started to move then, grinding against me, and I felt that gripping sheath slipping and sliding on my shaft bare millimeters. It was intoxicating. She was intoxicating. And I wanted more.

"Let me see you." I said, pushing her away so she was sitting up. "You are so beautiful. I want to look at you."

Sitting up pressed me deeper inside her and she groaned, in pleasure I hoped, as my eyes drank in her long lean body. Her red hair reflected the firelight like rubies, and her lips were swollen from our kiss and almost matched. A flush mantled her porcelain cheeks and flowed down her slender neck to the tops of her breasts.

Those creamy scoops of flesh, just enough to cover with my big hands I found, hardly moved as her hips began to gyrate above me. Her belly was so flat as to be almost concave and I could see the lean muscles flex as she moved. A thin strip of darker red hair barely served as a pointer dragging my attention to where I nestled between her thighs. I could just make out the dark shadow of my shaft as her sweet lips slid up and down it, tantalizing me.

"God, you are incredible." I whispered.

"So are you, Amante." Amber said. "So are you."

I used one arm to push myself up and captured her head to pull her into another kiss with the other. Her hands came up to cup either side of my face and the gentle caress of our lips became hungry as her hips moved faster.

Unable to sustain my balance, I fell back once more, drawing her with me. I cupped her small ass in my hands, her cheeks hardly more than filling my palms as they bunched and flexed in my grip.

Amber reached back and took my hands in hers and as she pulled them around in front of her, she leaned back and entwined her fingers with mine. Soon she was pushing back against my hands, even as her hips were lifting up and down.

"I love you." I whispered.

"Say it again." She gasped as a tear gathered in the corner of her eye.

"I love you." I groaned, feeling my cum boiling within me, yearning to be let loose. "Never doubt it. I love you."

Amber's eyes squeezed shut, knocking the tear loose to travel down her cheek, and her body tensed above me. Her molten sheath gripped me tightly and suddenly I couldn't hold back the cum, didn't want to, as it shot deeper into her clenching pussy.

As suddenly as it had clenched, her body relaxed and she leaned towards me, uncurling her fingers from mine. I loosed her hands and wrapped my arms around her, cupping her small ass with one hand and her shoulders with the other as she panted against my chest.

"I love you, Amber." I said as I kissed her forehead.

We heard something, a small sound, and both of us turned as one to look at Bianca who had awakened and had one hand pressed between her thighs and one hand touching her nipple. Tears were streaming freely down her cheeks.

"That was beautiful." Bianca said. "I love you both so much. Gracias."

"You know, you still haven't told us who's tits you like better." Amber said, impishly.

"Ask me again in about thirty or forty years." I smiled. "By then I might be able to make up my mind."

"She'll hold you to that, Amante." Bianca laughed. "Our Puta is stubborn."

"Shut up, Bitch." Amber grinned. "Or the next time you climb astride Amante here, I'll sneak up behind you and will put that strap-on up your ass while you're fucking him."

"I don't think so, Puta." Bianca shook her head. "Exit only."

"Unless it's his tongue?" Amber arched an eyebrow at her.

1...7891011...13