Twisted Gang - Cumming Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quiet often Sasha actually kept a butt plug in her during the day because she liked the feeling of her arse being stretched.

Missy had well and truly tested Sasha's limited and pushed her to do things she never thought she would, but she always enjoyed them.

"Oh god... yes, Missy." Sasha moaned again.

She wondered what it would be like to have Missy lick her pussy. Everything they had done, Sasha still had never experience another person's tongue on her clit. Something she desperately wanted.

Her thick, curvy body started to tense and twitch as her orgasm built higher and higher. Then, just before she came her phone started to vibrate.

"Fuck!" Sasha grunted in annoyance.

She grabbed the phone and saw it was Missy, her annoyance disappeared as she hoped Missy wanted to meet up and hopefully fuck her.

"Hi Mistress." Sasha happily answered.

"Slut, where the fuck are you now?" Missy shouted down the phone.

She was clearly on loud speaker and it sounded like she was driving, and, very angry.

"Just at home, is everything okay?" Sasha asked her.

"Is your dad in?" Missy barked back, ignoring Sasha's question.

"No, he's at work, Mistress." Sasha obediently replied.

"Good, I'm coming over to fuck you, you fat fucking whore." Missy shouted and hung up the phone.

Her abusive words, the humiliation, Sasha almost came just from that. She knew that Missy was no good for her self confidence but that didn't stop it from turning her on massively.

Sasha quickly put on her thigh high stockings, something she learnt Missy loved, and just a dressing gown on top of that. Knowing that Missy likes quick and easy access to her.

Unfortunately, Sasha sat there for an hour with no update. She started to wonder if Missy was actually going to show up of if she was just messing with her.

Sasha's pussy was begging for attention, but she was willing to wait with the chance of getting fucked by her Mistress.

Why do I love her abuse so much? There must be something wrong with me. But I guess, if there wasn't something wrong with me I would be able to get a normal girlfriend. Girlfriend? Is that what I want Missy to be?

As Sasha was lost in her own thoughts she was brought back to reality by a loud banging on the door.

Finally!

She jumped up and ran to answer the door in excitement. As soon as she saw Missy's face she could see the anger on her, I wonder what's happened?

"Get naked now, whore." Missy shouted, a lot louder than Sasha wanted with the front door wide open.

Once it was shut, Sasha dropped her robe and unveiled her naked body to her Mistress.

"Look at you," Missy mocked and grabbed Sasha's tits, "naked and waiting for me like the pathetic dyke slut you are."

"Ow, fuck!" Sasha squealed but loved as Missy played with her tits, "Yes, Mistress!"

Suddenly, Missy's hands went lower and she easily pushed 2 fingers deep into Sasha's already drenched pussy.

"Mmm seems like at least you're excited to see me." Missy said, what does she mean by that?

"Oooh fuck, I'm always excited to see you Mistress." Sasha moaned as Missy slowly fingered her.

Missy's body was just an inch away from touching Sasha's as her fingers pushed in and out of her wet pussy.

Sasha was moaning and her chest was heaving up and down in pure pleasure.

Suddenly, Missy leant in and shoved her tongue into Sasha's mouth. The 18 year old willingly kissing her back, she loved the feel of Missy's tongue against her own and passionately made out with her.

"Mmm, good girl," Missy said as she kept fingering her slut, "tell me, would you choose me over your mates?"

"Whhhattt?" Sasha moaned as Missy found her G-spot.

"If you had to choose, your Mistress or your loser friends, who would you pick?" Missy asked as time and time again she hit the special spot that made Sasha's body twitch.

"I doonn't knowww Mistress." Sasha moaned back.

"You don't know?!" Missy shouted, her voice scared Sasha and she started to finger fuck Sasha faster, "why wouldn't you pick me? Do I not give you everything you want?!"

"You do! Fuck!" Sasha moaned out as her body was getting wrecked with pleasure.

"So why? Why wouldn't you choose me?!" Missy shouted at her.

"Because they're my friends, Mistress," Sasha moaned again, "please can I cum?"

"You fucking bitch," Missy muttered out, "No!"

Suddenly her fingers pulled out from Sasha's desperate cunt. Sasha was breathing heavenly, she was slightly afraid of an angry Missy, but also excited as she knew it meant she was in for a very rough fuck.

Missy pulled her shirt off over her head and unleashed her perky tits.

"Suck on my nipples." She ordered.

"Yes, Mistress." Sasha happily obeyed.

She leant forward and wrapped her lips around one of Missy's nipples. Her tongue would massage them as her other hand went to play with the other nipple.

"Mmm, that's nice," Missy moaned, "maybe I just need to keep you."

Just need to keep me? What does that mean? Sasha questioned, but she knew better and wasn't going to ask whilst Missy was in this mood.

"We work well together, you do everything I tell you too, maybe that's the best option." Missy said out, her voice turning into a little moan.

"Mmmm." Sasha moaned back around her nipple.

"You want that don't you?" Missy asked, she grabbed Sasha's head and held her an inch away from her tits, "I know how you feel about me, you want me, admit it."

"I... I have thought about it, Mistress." Sasha answered truthfully.

"Good girl, you can be all mine, we don't need anyone else putting us down." Missy whispered.

Sasha immediately did as she was told, is she seriously considering it? Like, being girlfriends, properly?

Suddenly, Missy pulled Sasha up gently and pressed her tongue into her submissives mouth.

The two women passionately and slowly made out. Sasha could feel her own pussy grow wetter and wetter from the loving embrace.

Is this really happening? Sasha thought, her hand reached up and cupped Missy's breasts, she is amazing, maybe we could be together. But, can I really turn my back on my friends for Missy, for the chance of love?

"Get on your knees, it's time for you to lick my cunt." Missy then panted out.

"Yes, Mistress." Sasha said with a smile.

She lowered herself, her own pussy was dripping wet as Missy undressed herself completely.

Without saying a word, Missy went and sat on the sofa and spread her legs. Sasha could see her soaking wet pussy just waiting for her.

She spread her legs and from the distance Sasha's mouth started to water at the sight of her Mistress already wet pussy.

"Come and lick my cunt, whore." Missy ordered.

"Thank you, Mistress." Sasha replied.

She started to crawl over to Missy, a million thoughts ran through her head until she finally got in between her legs.

She looks a lot wetter than normal?

Sasha stared at her Mistress's pussy for a few moments, wondering if she could actually have a future with her.

"What are you waiting for slut?" Missy then asked in her seductive yet dominant tone.

Not questioning anything, Sasha stuck out her tongue and leant it. She instantly ran her tongue up and down Missy's lips before flicking her clit. She licked Missy's pussy for a few seconds.

What's that taste?

"Mmmm don't stop." Missy moaned.

Sasha licked a little more, but more hesitantly, this tastes... disgusted, what is it?

She eventually pulled her tongue away and looked up at Missy in confusion.

"I said," Missy said firmly and looked down at Sasha, "eat my cum filled pussy."

What?

Sasha's eyes shot wide open as she slowly realised what the taste was.

"That's right, I just had a big cock fuck me and cum deep in my cunt and now you're licking me clean." Missy said with a mocking laugh.

No, no, no she has not done this to me!

Sasha started to feel sick to her stomach that she just tasted cum, something she never wanted to go anywhere near!

"I said keep going you fucking whore!" Missy shouted.

No, that was too much.

Missy had taken it too far and Sasha backed away.

"No." Sasha whispered, her stomach churned over and over.

"You don't tell me no, you do whatever I fucking tell you to." Missy shouted.

Sasha looked at Missy's pussy, then back up at Missy. Sasha's face went a pale white and she felt light headed.

"What the fuck?!" Sasha suddenly shouted, "You fucking psycho!"

She stood up and backed away from Missy.

"Don't be such a baby it's just cum! Have I ever led you wrong?" Missy replied, her voice sounded soft but demanding.

"No! I'm a fucking lesbian! That's disgusting!" Sasha shouted, although she felt like she could be sick, "Get out of my house!"

"You do not talk to me like that!" Missy shouted back and stood up. Normally Sasha would jump back in fear but Missy had pushed her too far.

It was like the fog of Missy's seductiveness that held Sasha for so long had finally lifted, she looked at the older woman, no longer with lust, but with anger.

"We're over!" Sasha shouted, "You can't fucking do that! I never want to see you again!"

Sasha didn't care how much pleasure Missy brought her. She realised that Missy never and would never respect her, she had no sympathy or kindness in her.

"You don't really get a choice in that." Missy said, very, very calmly as she walked towards Sasha.

"I mean it Missy, that's too far, we're done, over." Sasha told her, trying to remain strong, although her stomach still churned with the taste of cum in her mouth.

"Let's see shall we." Missy said with an evil smirk.

What is she doing? Sasha thought as Missy went into her bag, why isn't she just going?

Missy then walked over to Sasha with a phone in her hand.

"Have a look at this." Missy said and handed it over.

What is it? Sasha thought as she took the phone and saw a video playing, What? No?

If Sasha felt sick before, she felt even worse when she realised she was watching a video that was clearly her getting fucked by Missy.

It was so clear, Missy even used Sasha's full name a few times and Sasha was moaning back like a whore.

Sasha was on her hands and knees getting fucked in the video with a blindfold on.

"You... you filmed us?" Sasha asked as she felt her world crash around her.

"That's just one of many." Missy said with a little chuckle and took the phone, but Sasha could still hear her own voice moaning like a slut on the video.

She looked up at Missy, tears started to fill her eyes, did she ever care about me? Was it all some sick game?

"Why?" Sasha asked, it was like time had frozen for her.

"Because, as I've said before, you belong to me. Whether you like it or not." Missy told her.

"You're, you're blackmailing me?" Sasha asked, "to keep having sex with you?"

"It's for your own good," Missy said with a little chuckle, then her hand brushed some of Sasha's hair away from her face and Sasha remained frozen, "we can be together, but you have to accept everything I say."

"Missy... you can't do this." Sasha weakly argued.

"This is happening," Missy replied, "you belong to me. You want it, I want it. This is just to make sure you do as you're told, otherwise, your dear old, lonely dad finds out what a slut and a lesbian his only daughter is."

There it was, Missy's true intentions of what she would do with the videos. Sasha couldn't have her dad find out, ever since her mother died he had spoken about wanting her to be happy and settle down with a man and have a family.

She was going to tell him one day that she was a lesbian, but she couldn't let him find out like that, to actually see it.

"Missy, please, don't." Sasha begged weakly.

"Let's see," Missy said and walked back to her bag, "I know this is a lot to take, so I'll give you... a week, to make up your mind. Any longer, your dad sees everything."

Sasha wanted to speak, she wanted to scream, but she just felt weak and defeated. At that moment she had absolutely no idea what she was going to do.

"See you soon." Missy said, apparently in Sasha's daze she had gotten fully dressed.

The door opened and closed and Sasha was alone, naked and afraid.

Tears started to fall from her eyes and she found herself curled into a ball on the floor.

It took at least another hour for Sasha to get the strength to pick herself up. She put on some clothes and paced around the house for ages.

What am I going to do? I can't agree to it can I? she would completely control me in every aspect, she could hold this over me for the rest of my life?! FUCK!!!

With nothing else to lose, Sasha did one thing she thought might help, if anything to get her fears off her chest.

She grabbed her phone and started to call Bridgette.

"Hello?" Bridgette answered.

"Bridgette, I need to talk to you." Sasha replied, she could already feel more tears start to form in her eyes.

"What's wrong? What's happened?" Bridgette asked.

"I don't even know where to begin." Sasha blurted out and burst into tears.

Bridgette I

As Bridgette put her phone down her head was spinning.

Sasha's a lesbian? And she's been with Kieron's sister for so long. How could she hide this from us all?

Bridgette couldn't believe everything that Sasha had just told her, it was fucking insane! She felt like her friend had been living a double life without any of them knowing.

However, as she sat down to take in all the information that she got, she realised that for the last month, she had been living a double life of her own. One that she would never tell any of her friends about.

For at least twenty minutes Bridgette sat on her bed and wondered how she could help. Sasha had made her swear not to tell anyone else in the "Twisted" gang and she wanted to keep her promise. However she had no way of helping.

Bridgette, like the rest of the gang hated Missy. She had always been a hateful bitch to all of them but this was psychotic, Bridgette couldn't actually believe she would do such a thing. Although Bridgette had recently learnt how evil some people could be.

Right, come on Bridgette. The least you can do is go and be there for your friend!

Brushing her brunette hair from her face, Bridgette jumped to her feet and started to pack a bag to return home and be there for Sasha, even if it was just as a shoulder to cry on.

She quickly put on some black jogging bottoms and a black hoody. Luckily the rest of her house mates were at Uni lectures so she wouldn't have to try and explain to anyone what was going on.

Bridgette grabbed her bag and headed for the door, but when she opened it she nearly jumped out of her skin when she saw Henry stood there. His hand was in the air as though he was about to knock and he had a giant grin on his face.

"Hello my slut." Henry said to her and Bridgette's heart sunk.

No, not again.

"Please, Henry I need to go, my friend is in trouble." Bridgette begged, hoping that there was some part of kindness in his black heart.

"Why don't I come inside and you can tell me all about it?" Henry said in the soft, nice voice that first got Bridgette to like him. How can he be so good at pretending to be a nice guy?

"No!" She shouted in anger, "I need to go, NOW!"

As she went to barge past him, Henry grabbed her wrist and pulled Bridgette back inside.

"When are you going to learn how this works you stupid whore!" He shouted and slammed the door shut.

"Henry please! Let me go!" Bridgette begged.

Henry roughly pulled Bridgette back into the living room and threw her onto the sofa.

"Oh, you're not going anywhere slut." Henry said as he slowly approached her, his hands undoing his belt.

"Please Henry, it's an emergency, I need to go." Bridgette begged.

"Nothing is more important than you pleasing me," Henry said as he got closer and closer, "when are you going to learn that?"

Bridgette just remained frozen, she still couldn't believe that the man she thought was king and loving was actually this monster.

As Henry got to a foot from Bridgette, his big, hard cock was unleashed.

"Henry, not again, please." Bridgette weakly asked, she knew what he wanted and after his blackmailing she knew begging was all she could do.

"This is your new life, now, why don't we put that mouth to better use?" Henry said with an evil smirk.

I can't believe he is willing to do this to me, Bridgette thought as she looked up at him, just get it over and done with, then you can go and help Sasha.

"Okay." She weakly whispered.

She knew that fighting would just make it worse, and she needed to get back home.

Slowly, Bridgette reached up and wrapped her fingers around his big, throbbing cock. It was so hard that she couldn't even get her fingers to touch around it. As she held him in her hands, her mind flashed to the first night that he forced himself into her.

She felt like her pussy was getting ripped by his cock at first, she constantly hated herself for how she adjusted to him, how she even moaned for him after it.

Ever so slowly, Bridgette leant forward and wrapped her lips around his big cock.

"Good girl," Henry moaned, "you better get used to this."

Bridgette just bobbed up and down his hard cock, she hoped to get him to cum quickly so she took him as deep as possible straight away and used her spit covered tongue to massage his head.

To her dismay, Bridgette could feel in between her legs start to come alive.

No, stop it! Please don't do this to me!

As she bobbed up and down for a few minutes Henry started to moan louder. When suddenly he gripped harshly onto her brunette hair and shoved his cock down her throat.

"Gllgggg!" Bridgette gagged as she wasn't expecting it, but Henry didn't let up.

He roughly fucked the 18 year olds face, pushing his cock deeper and deeper with every thrust until the entire thing was down her throat.

Bridgette could feel his balls slap against her chin and it didn't take long for her spit to start to fall down her chin.

Fuck... he's so big!

"That's it you fucking whore! Get used to choking on this cock!" Henry moaned as he relentlessly fucked her mouth.

When he eventually pulled back Bridgette gasped for air and spit fell out of her mouth and onto the floor. She tried to catch her breathe but before she could, Henry pushed her chest so she fell back against the sofa.

In an instant, he grabbed her jogging bottoms and yanked them off along with her thong.

"No!" Bridgette shouted, realising she was completely exposed.

Henry didn't care though, he grabbed Bridgette's toned legs and pulled them apart. Bridgette was helpless to fight back against this stronger man as he kept her legs spread apart.

"Hmmm seems you like being my slut by your wet cunt!" Henry laughed out as his cock head pushed up and down on her pussy.

"No! Stop! I don't waaaaaaannnnttttttt!!!" Bridgette shouted out as Henry pushed himself balls deep into the 18 year olds tight, little pussy!

"Yes! Still so fucking tight!" Henry moaned.

Bridgette's legs remained spread wide as Henry wasted no time thrusting in and out of her.

Like last time, it felt like Bridgette's pussy was being stretched wide open by his giant cock, but the more he fucked her, the wetter she got.

Henry's hand then came down and squeezed onto Bridgette's tits hard.

"Fuuucckkk!" She accidentally moaned out, "please.... Stop..." She panted.

"That's it, moan for me you fucking whore!" Henry roared back.

No... stop... fuuucckk he's so big! Bridgette moaned in her head.

She tried to bite her lip, not wanting him to know she was actually receiving pleasure but the harder he fucked her, the louder Bridgette moaned.