Twin's April Fools

Story Info
My older twin sisters aim to prank me as always...
4.5k words
4.59
69.1k
134
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up with twin older sisters led to many things I could have lived without as a kid.  I was their makeup tester, general scapegoat when things got broken and the recipient of endless pranks. 

 

With April 1st fast approaching I had my guard up as usual.  I had just turned 19, the twins had turned 21 a week before and were excited about being legally able to drink and told me they were 'too mature' to mess with me anymore.  I didn't believe them of course.  

I did, however, get my own distraction.  My girlfriend, who I'd only been seeing for a few months, turned out to be a kinky one and wanted to play out a scene she'd watched on some porn and I was all too happy to oblige.

'So I've to sit naked and blindfolded in the chair and you'll come in and play with me?' I asked in texts.

'Yes, didn't you say your sisters were going to a club with their shiny new ID's and parents will still be away?' replied my girlfriend Jen.

'Yes, they won't stop bragging about it.  I don't care, I don't even like to drink anyways.'

'Well just remember to be nice and clean for me.'

'I can't believe our first time naked together is going to be like this, wish I could watch you take off your clothes.'

'Naughty boy, here, something for your imagination.  You'll see them in person soon.'

I grinned when I got a picture of a very beautiful pair of breasts.

'Those are just beautiful, I could caress and suck those nipples for days!' I replied to her.

'Really think they're nice?'

'Yes! I love boobs and those are just perfect.'

'Well thank you.  Have to go, see you friday.'

I think I must have stared at the picture for ages, I found myself getting hard just looking at it too.  I just knew I couldn't wait until Friday. 

"So, loser, will you be thinking about us drinking tequila while you sip on your hot cocoa tonight?" said Melissa, twin 1.

"No but I'll gladly stand and laugh when you're puking your guts up at 2am," I replied to her.

"Mel can't handle her drink too well, it'll be closer to 1am," laughed Amber, twin 2.

"Hey, I mixed my drinks, that's the only reason I got sick last time," said Melissa with a glare.

"I hope you both have fun. I really do, I'm having a quiet night." I said and watched them leave for the waiting cab.

The Friday that had seemed to take 90 days to arrive was finally there, I had burned the picture of the amazing breasts into my mind and started getting hard just thinking about touching them.  I unlocked the front door then set up my chair as she'd instructed then stripped naked.  I sat on the chair waiting, then when I heard the door open I quickly put on the blindfold and waited with my heart pounding in my chest.  I remembered her last message too, no talking, just let it happen and enjoy.  

I heard my door open then close again.  I heard a pair of shoes being kicked off then her soft footsteps across my rug.  She gasped a little when she got close, I was already throbbing hard in anticipation.  She seemed to pause for a minute then I heard clothes being taken off then she straddled my legs and fed one of her nipples into my mouth.  I sucked hungrily, circling her nipple with my tongue.  

I wasn't told no touching, I reached up and fondled the other breast, she let out a moan.  She adjusted herself on my lap, she reached between us and held my cock then I felt it sliding inside her. 

She felt amazing, she was very wet and her warm tightness made me groan in pleasure on her breast.  She started riding me, I couldn't keep her nipple in my mouth with her pace, her little gasps of pleasure were really turning me on though and I knew I wouldn't last.  It didn't seem to matter, she gasped 'cummingggggg' then I felt her pussy tighten around my cock as she took me in deep, grinding herself on me.  Her climax set me off too, I pushed up as my cock exploded, spraying my seed deep into her.

What happened next had the world seeming to go in slow motion.  My door burst open and I heard a camera clicking a few times as Melissa yelled out...

"April Foo..  WHAT THE FUCK AMBER??" 

I pulled my blindfold off and Amber just looked at me, my cock still spurting the last of my climax inside her.  We stared at each other as we caught our breaths.

"That was amazing little brother, I don't care what happens next," she said to me, softly.

"I don't either," I replied.

She kissed me with a tenderness I've never felt before then slowly climbed off my lap.  My cock was still dribbling a little and I hadn't even begun to go soft.

"Close the door Melissa," said Amber.

"This is totally not what we fucking planned Amber, what were you thinking?" she replied, pushing the door closed behind her.

"I couldn't go through with it, no matter how much we tease him he's never mean to us.  I sent him a picture and he wasn't crude, he said I was beautiful.  Now give me the camera and get on your knees."

"Wh.. what?"

"I won't repeat myself."

Melissa was like a deer in headlights and I can't say I blame her.  Amber had a fierceness in her eyes I'd never seen before, it would have scared me too.

"Now, so that you don't tell anyone, you're going to clean me then suck his cock. 

You can take your dress off if you don't want it getting any of us on it," said Amber.

"Are you forgetting the fact he's our fucking brother, Amber?" she replied.

"Now, Melissa, before I start leaking on his rug."

Amber put her foot on the bottom rung of my chair to open her legs a little, then I watched in awe as she pulled her dress off over her head then without hesitating further, put her mouth on Amber's pussy and started licking her.  Amber moaned a little but stopped her after a minute or so.  Watching her eat Amber had my cock like steel again, Melissa took me into her mouth and started sucking.  Her mouth was incredible, she licked my shaft and sucked the juices off my balls then sucked me again, swirling her tongue round the tip.  When I was just starting to enjoy it, moaning softly as she sucked me, Amber had her stop.

"Stand up, tell him what was going to happen," said Amber.

"Amber was supposed to come in here, put that sign on you, put lipstick on your face then I was to come in and take pictures," she replied.

"But it was Jen that told me to wait like this, I don't understand,"  I said.

"We uh, stole your phone and changed her number to Amber's new phone," replied Melissa.

"And that whole, driving away, sneaking back, was part of it?"

"Yes."

"Melissa, let me talk to him alone," said Amber.

Melissa picked up her dress then left, Amber knelt in front of me, looking up at me with her brown eyes.

"I hope you can forgive me, I felt so insecure about my breasts since my ex said they were ugly.  When you said they were perfect I couldn't go through with this, I was going to just take off your blindfold and confess but your cock is beautiful and I wanted you.  I don't care that you're my brother, I want to be yours to use, to make love to me, to fuck me anytime you want," she said quietly.

"They really are perfect Amber, you have no idea how many times I've jerked off thinking about the picture you sent," I replied.

"Would you have thought the same if you knew it was me all along?"

"Yes, what we did was amazing, I've never cum so hard in my life.  You really are sexy and beautiful, Amber, guy that told you otherwise was out of his mind."

"Thank you."

"So what now?"

"Doggy?"

"What?"

"Take me from behind on the bed?"

"I uh, okay.  Kinda meant about Melissa, is she going to get in the way of this?"

"No, do you want to fuck her too?"

"That's not where I was going but if you wanted to share.  I have to ask, she didn't hesitate when you told her to lick you, have you done that before?"

"Fuck me nice and hard and I'll tell you."

Amber got up onto my bed and on all fours, I got behind her and fed my cock into her soaking wet pussy.  I held on to her waist as I began to thrust, enjoying the view of her ass as I increased my pace.  I held out for as long as I could, her pussy seemed to grip my cock in pleasure with each thrust.  I didn't care that it was wrong, I was deep inside a beautiful woman who wanted me and I loved it.  By the time Amber climaxed again we both had a sheen of sweat on our bodies, her orgasm set me off and I groaned as I pushed in deep, spraying what seed I had left in me into her pussy.  We collapsed together on the bed, Amber cuddled close as we caught our breaths.

"So, Melissa and I were curious what it would be like to lick ourselves, at least that's what I told her.  I wanted to see what it would be like eating me so I imagined being someone else when I looked up as I licked her.  Perks of being identical twins," she said when we were breathing softer.

"You have kinder eyes though, I can tell you apart," I replied.

"Thank you.  So you're not upset that I pulled you into our sordid sex games?"

"I'm not really sure, maybe we should do this a few more times so I can decide."

"I told you, I'm yours.  If you don't want Melissa too she can just eat me but I'm happy sharing with her.  I know she's going to love this cock, her boyfriend is tiny."

"She'll cheat on him with me?"

"We have a code, family first, always.  My ex tried to get between us and I dropped him like a bad egg.  I will tell you, I don't want anyone else now that I've had you."

"I don't think I could go again for a while."

"Well, how about we go shower together, maybe rubbing soap on these will wake him up for Melissa."

"Can we talk with her first?"

"And say what?"

"Well how are you going to offer my cock to her, you were pretty demanding when you made her suck me, I don't want it to feel forced with her just because I've had you.  Let me text her from your phone."

'If you want to enjoy him and his cock too, come join us in the master shower in 10 minutes.'  I sent to her.

"I like it.  I'll go get some towels if you want to get the water going," said Amber.

"Okay."

Amber got up, grabbing her clothes and grinning at me as she left.  I got up, turned the camera off and made my way to the master bathroom, our oversized shower and steam room off our main hallway.  We knew our parents liked to have sex in there at times and guessed it was why there were more than a few handles on the shower wall.  Amber and I were already in the water, kissing each other passionately when Melissa joined us.  Her body was pretty much the same as Amber's, same beautiful breasts, same slim, athletic frame but Melissa had a small landing strip of pubic hair whereas Amber was waxed bare.

"My pussy is pretty raw from having him twice but he really likes our boobs, if you want him I'm sure he'll be hard by the time he's done washing both of ours," Amber said to her.

"And he knows about us now?" she replied.

"Yes I do," I said.

"Your cock is yummy, I can't say I blame her for taking you rather than tormenting you again.  I hope this is a new beginning for us three," said Melissa.

"Well let me see if your breasts are as firm as our sister," I said, pouring shower gel onto my hands.

There are certain memories that I'll have in my head for the rest of my days, that first day in the shower with Amber and Melissa will be one of them.  I gave them both the cleanest breasts they ever had and declared a tie for firmness.  When I wasn't quite hard after that, Amber had me watch while she knelt and ate Melissa's pussy and that did it.  I bent Melissa over and took her from behind, groaning in pleasure as I pounded my aching cock into her.  I'm pretty sure I just squirted air by that point but I enjoyed her cumming on my cock.  We were all exhausted by the time we went to bed.

I pulled up my laptop when I got to my room, logged into my messenger and was immediately pinged.

'Well?  What happened, did they prank you or fuck you?' said Jen.

'Both of them, Amber rode me on the chair, then had her on the bed, then Melissa in the shower,' I replied.

'No way, that's fucking awesome, I can't fucking wait to watch the video.  Are you going to tell them?'

'I don't know, I kind of like where things are, sex with them is fun and I think Amber has feelings.'

'But will either of them suck your cock in the work bathrooms or let you fuck them in the mall bathrooms?'

'Maybe, I can ask.'

'Dick.  You're mine, I gave you my cherry, remember.'

'What has she said in texts?'

'We're taking a break.'

'Well maybe that part can work, my cock is sore.'

'I'll give you tonight, we're totally watching the video while we fuck tomorrow.'

'I've corrupted you so badly haven't I?'

'No way, I was always this fucked up, I'm still the same but with a sister fucking boyfriend who's fulfilling my every fantasy and more.'

'Which one do you want to eat my cum from first?'

'Amber, while Melissa eats me.'

'The thought of that has my poor sore cock waking up.'

'Well get some rest my love, I am so excited for tomorrow.'

The next morning, I got up and showered early and was ready to enact the second part of my plan.  I checked and both sisters were still asleep, I made coffee while Jen sneaked into my room and got in place, hiding in my closet.  Amber was first to appear, Melissa followed only a few minutes later but they were both just wearing panties.  

"Well, good morning," I said, gazing at their naked breasts.

"Good morning, thanks for the coffee," replied Melissa.

"Enjoying the view?" said Amber.

"I am, more than this coffee and I used the good stuff," I replied.

"Well good.  Melissa and I had a good chat after yesterday.  I let my feelings get in the way of what could have been a great prank but we both decided you're now our sex slave.  Whenever we want you, you'll fuck both or one of us when we tell you," said Amber.

"Um, do I get any say in this, as much as I really enjoyed yesterday I'd rather have a choice," I replied.

"Yes, you can choose who to fuck first this morning.  Say no or refuse us and we'll go to Mom with the pictures Melissa took, make up some bullshit but I know you enjoyed it so I don't think you'll refuse us will you."

"I uh, no I guess I won't."

"Good, we're going to shower, expect you naked on your bed by the time we get out."

Both finished their coffee then left, I smiled then texted Jen.

'So they both are coming to my room for sex, they said I'm their sex slave now, fuck them whenever they command,' I said to her.

'Oh that's perfect.  I'm going to enjoy this my love, enjoy them both while I watch then enjoy the fun after,' she replied.

I finished my coffee then wandered back to my room, the shower was still running so I knew I had time.  I quietly opened my closet door and gave Jen a kiss.

"Go, plenty of time for catch-up when you've worn both of them out," she said, pushing me away with a smile on her face.

Melissa was the first to appear, she had just towel dried her short brown hair but didn't seem to care about it being a little messy.  She got straight onto the bed and started sucking my cock.  Amber wasn't too far behind her, she got onto the bed and straddled my face, lowering her pussy to my mouth.  Once I was hard, Melissa straddled me and took my cock inside her then began to ride me, I moaned into Amber's pussy as I licked her, it felt really good.  Amber came with a shuddering climax from my tongue's efforts.  Melissa came as Amber was getting off my face.

"Oh good, you haven't cum yet?" said Amber.

"No, want me from behind?" I asked.

"Oh yes please."

Amber got on all fours and I pushed my cock into her from behind, Melissa had felt amazing so I knew I wouldn't last long but I managed to get her off again before I pushed in deep, groaning loudly as I filled her pussy with cum.  I'd hoped it was Melissa I filled first but I knew it wouldn't matter.  

Melissa was already worn out from riding me, Amber came pretty hard when I took her from behind but they were both lying either side of me when Jen put her plan in motion.  Both of them jumped in fright when she stepped out of my closet, she was completely naked too and looked sexy as hell.  Jen was a little shorter than my sisters, had a few more pounds on her frame and had beautiful full breasts and was sexy as hell to me.

"April fools!  Wait, that was yesterday," she said with a grin.

Melissa tried to cover herself up but soon saw the futility of her efforts since Jen was practically looking right at her pussy and smiling.

"Did my boyfriend cum in you Amber?  Can I clean that up for you before it leaks on his bed?" she continued.

"Wh... what the fuck is going on Marcus?" said Melissa.

"Oh this was my idea, I'm not here to cause trouble, I think it's hot as fuck that you two love your own brother's cock.  You're both gorgeous, I'm sure any guy would jump at the chance of you but this checked off like 100 of my fantasy things I thought I'd never witness.  Marcus is mine but I am happy sharing him with you both, just don't wear him out.  May I?"

Jen had climbed onto my bed and was kneeling close to Amber, she didn't reply, just nodded her head and opened her legs.  I got hard again watching Jen eat my sister's pussy, hearing her moan had me throbbing.  Jen paused for a few seconds.

"How about you put a load in your other sister for me to eat my love," she said then continued licking Amber.

I looked at Melissa, she'd gotten over her initial shock and nodded her head.  How I didn't cum in seconds I don't know but as I fucked Melissa from behind, she sucked on Amber's nipples making her moan even louder.  When I did finally cum again, Jen rolled onto her back and had Melissa sit on her face so she could eat her.  By then my cock was aching a little but I'd managed to stay hard with how turned on I was which was a good thing.  Jen opened her legs for me, I got between them and pushed inside her, she was really wet and moaned into Melissa's pussy as she ate her.  By the time Melissa had cum and climbed off Jen's face, I was soaked in sweat and Jen had cum a few times.  I knew I'd have trouble getting off again so I just climbed off her and collapsed on the bed.  Jen snuggled up to me with Amber and Melissa either side of me on their elbows, still a tiny little bewildered at what had happened.

"So um, what now?" said Amber.

"Well, I'm going to let my man rest for a while then we may watch a movie together," replied Jen.

"I mean with us."

"I was very serious.  I'm so glad you decided to fuck him, I forgive you for hijacking my number in his phone since it's led to this."

"How did you know?"

"Well, Marcus and I don't talk on text too often, we prefer the messenger app so when you started texting him he asked me and we quickly figured out it was one of you.  I told him to play along.  When you sent him your beautiful tits I had a feeling it was going this way, so glad I was right.  Marcus wouldn't have made a move or admitted it but he's had secret crushes on you both for a while now.  I'd tease him when he fucked me, told him to imagine it was one of you and he'd cum so hard.  I, have a very dirty and what some may call twisted mind, watching you two with him then getting to take part will have me wet for days."

"Be a shame to waste that, why don't you stay for a couple days, parents are still out of town and we could all have some fun," said Melissa with a smile.

The next few days were a haze for me.  I lost count of how many times we all had each other.  We decided to make our own little porn movie too, it led to us getting caught of course.  We'd filmed it, basically a repeat of our first 4some with me spraying a load in all 3 women then they'd each eat it out then more getting me hard and fucking until we were spent.  We got excited watching it in the movie room in the basement though, turned into another mini orgy and crashed out. 

12