Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried looking around Shannon to get a glimpse of what was happening. Shane grabbed Kerry by the hair again, and pulled her head sharply off the pillow, up against his chest again. He continued to thrust hard into Kerry's pussy, while she turned her head back and tried clumsily to bury her tongue in Shane's mouth, and her body shook. Her orgasm finally receded, and now Shane started pounding her with ferocity, apparently wanting to cross the goal line himself.

At the same time, Shannon was now riding me like an animal, getting louder with every thrust onto my cock.

"Oh my god Taylor, you're going to make me cum!" She said in that husky voice.

I looked up at her, wishing I could buck my hips up to match her. I was at her mercy, and I hoped it would never end!

Shannon sat up straighter now, her tits hovering over my chest, her back arching. She was rocking her hips back and forth like a gliding chair. She put one hand up into her tangled hair. She had her cigarette still in the other hand in front of her, while she rode me hard. I wondered if she tried to look that sexy, or it just came natural.

"Yes Taylor, oh fuck yea, baby! Make me cum, make me cum all over that cock!"

And then suddenly, a release.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, I'm cummmmmmmming!" I could feel the walls of her pussy pulsing against my cock, and knew I wasn't far behind.

Shannon finally slowed to a stop and sighed with satisfaction. She took another deep drag from her cigarette, and then leaned in and kissed me for several seconds. My god, I needed to cum!

Then I heard Shane yell. "Oh god, I'm getting close Kerry, I'm going to cum soon!"

"Oh yea baby, I want you to cum, cum for me Shane!" responded my wife.

"Where do you want it?" Shane asked as he thrust hard into her pussy again and again.

Kerry swung her head around, hair flipping partially across her face, and looked right at the camera again before saying:

"In my mouth, Shane! Put it in my mouth and shoot your cum down my throat!"

I was past being shocked by anything out of my wife's mouth at this point, but it still felt like a gut punch. Kerry never swallowed. I've asked, and have gotten the red light every time. And now with this guy?

"Give it to me Shane! Finish in my mouth!"

Shane swung her around and pushed her to her knees on the floor. Kerry grabbed his huge shaft and started stroking it fast and hard. With her other hand, she carefully massaged Shane's balls.

"Shit, I'm close!" Shane shouted.

"Mmmmm" Kerry mumbled, as she alternated between fast strokes, and occasionally sliding his head into her mouth.

I was ready to blow a load of my own. Kerry was doing everything to him that I had always wished she would do for me.

She looked up at the camera, not taking her eyes from it, and continued to jerk and suck Shane's cock.

"Give it to me baby. I want your cum down my throat. All of it, please, please please!"

Just then Shane yelled out: "Oh god!"

Kerry continued stroking his cock fast and licking the head of it. She opened her mouth as wide as she could, sticking her tongue out as Shane began shooting his load straight into her mouth, covering her tongue in his semen.

Kerry's eyes never looked away from the camera, but she began trying to swallow Shane's load as quickly as she could. I was sure a lot of it went down Kerry's hungry throat, but her tongue and lips were covered in Shane's load.

Finally, he was done, and Kerry used the head of his cock to help push the rest of the cum off her face and into her mouth, continuing to lap up and swallow every drop she could get. Tears stung my eyes yet again.

Finally, Shannon said with a laugh: "I think your wife enjoyed fucking my husband. Don't you think?"

I had no response. Shannon took one last drag from her cigarette, exhaled, before putting it out.

"Ok, I need to cum again," She said matter of factly. "And it's finally time for you to cum too, baby. But not before you're finally honest with me. Tell me how much you loved watching my husband fuck your wife."

"No, I didn't!" I said.

I didn't sound convincing, even I could tell.

"Ah, ah, Taylor. That's not being honest. Last chance. Tell me how much you loved watching him fuck your wife? Making her cum over and over again. Taking his cum in her mouth. You loved it, didn't you Taylor? Tell me how much you loved it."

My cock was throbbing for Shannon to finish me. Even her taunting, with that sexy smoky voice, was putting me close to exploding. I struggled to answer, but finally muttered:

"Yes, I loved it." Then more urgently, "Please Shannon, I need to cum. Please!"

With that, she flipped her legs around, putting them on either side of my head, so we were now in a 69 position. The smell of her cum was overpowering, as her pussy sat inches from my face. She looked back at me and said:

"Make me cum Taylor. Make me cum hard!"

As I started to eat her pussy, Shannon took me in her mouth and started giving me head.

"Shit, I'm close already" she yelled.

I was close as well, and knew I wasn't going to last.

"Ok, now, I'm gonna cum!" she yelled.

She suddenly slid away from my face and down the length of my body, quickly planting her sopping pussy over my rock-hard cock. Watching her ass bounce up and down on my cock in a reverse cowgirl position, sent me over the edge.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I yelled.

"Yes, baby, Yes! I'm cumming too!" Shannon screamed.

Her ass slammed up and down on my cock as I emptied my load inside her warm wet pussy.

Once I had finished, Shannon continued to slowly let my cock slide almost out of her, and then all the way back in. The nerves in my cock were sensitive and with each move she made, I felt myself shiver in ecstasy. She finally stopped.

"Mmmm, that was good, wasn't it?" she moaned.

I was exhausted. Not just from the incredible fuck session Shannon had just put me through, but from the roller coaster of emotions. I felt washed in anger, humiliation, guilt, sadness -- and somehow some deep sense of erotic euphoria. I couldn't seem to think straight.

What had Kerry done? What had I done? Did she know that I had fucked her friend?

My body seemed drained of all energy as Shannon finally untied all of the restraints.

I felt sad and defeated. I wanted to just lay there in misery, but Shannon grabbed me by the hand and gently pulled me up.

"Come on," she said, as I lifted from the bed.

I stood up and felt my knees were trembling. I grabbed onto the bedpost, trying to steady myself. Shannon continued to tug me toward the door, and I stumbled to follow her.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we made our way down the hallway and to the stairs.

We climbed to the top of the stairs, my legs starting to regain some strength, and stopped in front of a door.

"I'm showing you to the guest room so you can get some sleep."

My heart jumped to my throat. The room where Kerry and Shane were? Oh shit.

Shannon turned the knob and slowly opened the door. It was dark, but from the dim light of the hallway, I could see Kerry was now alone on the bed, sheets still lying on the floor. She lay on her back, with one arm draped over her forehead. She appeared to be asleep.

Shannon led me quietly to the bed and guided me down onto it next to Kerry. She didn't stir. I tried to move slowly and quietly, not wanting her to wake, unsure of what we would say. I needed time to think first.

As I lay my head back on the pillow next to Kerry, Shannon bent down to my face, and gave me a long gentle kiss, while her right hand grabbed me by the shaft. I felt it tense. She lifted her head and whispered softly in my ear:

"Hope you enjoyed your fantasy, Taylor. Let me know if you have any others I might try to fulfill."

And with that she slipped out of the room, closing the door quietly.

I laid there in the dark, trying not to move. The thought of facing Kerry was an overwhelming one.

Then after a few seconds, I felt her stir next to me. As I held my breath and tried to remain motionless, Kerry turned on her side toward me, laying her face on my pillow. I suddenly felt her hand slide down my chest, and rest on my cock. It perked up instinctively, and I felt it stiffen as she wrapped her fingers around it firmly. I felt sore.

She slowly stroked it as she whispered into my ear:

"Is that what you wanted, Taylor?"

My eyes were wide, and my heart rate was frantic.

"Did you like watching him fuck me?"

I was rock hard now, as I felt her breath in my ear, and she continued to slowly stroke my cock.

"It feels to me like you enjoyed it, didn't you Taylor? Were you hard like this while you watched?"

Oh god, she didn't seem to know that Shannon was putting me through my paces at the same time as I watched!

"You must be finally ready to get off, huh baby? I'm sorry it took so long."

Was she planning on having sex with me now? I thought, there's no way she can't smell Shannon on me. If not my entire body, my face must have reeked of her sensual juices. If she did, she certainly wasn't letting on. The entire room smelled of sex, now that I thought about it. I suddenly realized that I was lying in a wet spot, and I wondered who's cum was now smearing across my ass.

Then Kerry raised her head to meet me face to face. Looking me in the eye, she began to softly give me little kisses on my lips, teasing once in a while with her tongue. God, I was fully erect again!

She sucked on my top lip, then released it and slid her tongue further into my mouth. It tasted salty and I could suddenly smell his cum on her breath. As if realizing that thought had come to me, Kerry suddenly rolled over on top of me and began to kiss me hard, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth and rolling repeatedly over my tongue.

She propped herself up on her left hand, and with her right, reached down and easily slid my cock into her pussy without a sound. She felt soaking wet, as I glided in and out of her effortlessly. Was I imagining that she didn't feel nearly as tight as she usually did? Had Shane's huge cock really stretched her out that much?

She continued to slowly slide her pussy up and down my cock, as she let out low moans of pleasure. Her face was now right against mine, eye to eye, nose to nose, our lips brushing against one another. I could feel her hot breath getting heavier, as she continued to breathe the smell of her lover's cum into my face.

Her eyes were closed, and she was flicking her tongue out to lick my lips teasingly as she slid up and down, faster now, on my inferior cock.

Then she stopped, leaning over to the nightstand for a few seconds, before returning her attention to riding me. She continued kissing me as I felt one of her hands slide down between us. Suddenly I heard the familiar buzz of her vibrator coming to life. She let out a loud groan.

"Oh fuck, I'm getting close again!" she said.

I could feel the walls of her pussy begin to contract on my cock, and I suddenly was brought to the edge as well.

"Oh fuck!" I said.

"Yes!" She responded loudly, thrusting faster and harder now. "Yes, fuck me hard! I'm gonna cum, Shane! You're going to make me cum again!"

As Kerry screamed her lover's name in my face, I erupted inside her, simultaneously feeling her orgasm clench my cock.

"Oh my god!" I said, torn between ecstasy and humiliation.

Kerry started to slow down now and collapsed on top of me. The hum of her vibrator ended with a click of her thumb. It had done its job once again. In a few seconds, I felt my cock start to shrink and it slowly slid outside of her. Finally, she lifted her head and looked me in the eyes. With a sly smile, she softly kissed my lips, before rolling off of me.

"God that was fucking good! I hope you liked it as much as I did, babe." She said softly, leaving me to wonder which part of the night she was referring to.

Then she simply rolled over and fell asleep. I laid there in shock for what seemed like more than an hour, wondering what had just happened and how we were ever going to be able to be normal again.