Treasure Ch. 76-80

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see. Do you both understand that by entering a guilty plea, you do not limit the Council in the determination of the punishment?"

"We do, Mr. Chairman," both men said.

"Very well. The guilty plea is accepted. The sentence is death, the method of execution is to be determined solely by the affected Pack Alpha. Alpha Rori King, step forward please." She did, shanding in front of the Council in front of the table by her brother-in-law. "Alpha King, the men have asked for mercy, but any mercy must come from you. What do you choose?"

"I will show them all the mercy that was shown my Pack members when these two conspired to wipe them out. I will show them all the mercy they showed my mother when they kidnapped her."

"We were pardoned for that," Craig shouted.

Rori turned to him and gave him a glare that would freeze water at fifty feet. "I have not forgotten, my Beta has not forgotten, and my family has not forgotten." She walked up to the other side of the table. "My mother is not only part of my Pack, she is part of the Steel Ladies. When they were rescued, I promised them I would make your death long and painful, and I will." Daniel was shaking now, and had pissed himself again. "Alpha Michael, do you have any old buildings you've been meaning to replace?"

He thought for a second. "We have an abandoned cabin, the foundation is shot so we were planning to tear it down next year."

"Would you mind if I used it?"

He smiled wide. "I would be happy to let you save me the trouble of tearing it down."

"Thank you. If you would lead these two pieces of shit there, along with anyone who wants to watch and the cameras, I have a few people who will deal out justice. I just need to borrow some gasoline, a sledgehammer, a steel bar and a knife."

"I think my Beta can help you find all those." The proceedings were closed, and the place emptied as they all walked a few miles to the derelict cabin.

"Chain them naked and spread-eagle on the floor in the main cabin, and rip the door off," she told the Enforcers. They pounded spikes into the floor and attached chains, fixing them in place. The silver in the shackles prevented them from shifting. While they were doing it, Roadkill was building a fire in the barrel in the yard. When he had it good and hot, he put a steel bar in to heat up. The cameras were set, the clearing around the cabin was filled with witnesses, and it was time.

Rori and Chase stood in front of them. "Normally, a rapist would be castrated and left to bleed out. Since it was his wife, Roadkill gets the honor. Beta Keith, whose sister was raped in the destruction of our Pack, will make sure they don't die too quickly." She handed Roadkill a large knife while Keith put on heavy gloves and pulled the glowing-red steel bar out of the coals.

"You never fuck with a biker's Old Lady," he said just before he grabbed Craig's cock and balls and pulled. One swipe of the knife and they were detached as he howled in agony. He tossed them on his chest, then stepped aside. Keith laid the iron bar over the wound, cauterizing it instantly, and ramping up the pain to the point Craig passed out.

Daniel was begging for mercy, but he didn't get it. He was staring at his own balls lying on his chest when the bar was placed down, and he also passed out from the pain.

They woke ten minutes later when water was tossed on their faces. The cabin smelled like gasoline, and Rori was standing in front of them with a sledgehammer. "My Mother died in her own home, pregnant, her arms and legs broken as they burned it around her." She walked up towards Craig, swinging the sledge she crushed his right femur as he screamed in pain. "That was for her."

Keith was next, he broke his left leg. The sledgehammer was handed off to those with a need for vengeance until both couldn't move. "You can pray to Luna all you want, but you're going straight to hell," Rori said. She tossed a flaming torch to the side wall, it caught on the gasoline and flames quickly spread. Chase tossed one to the other side, then they backed out. A camera was left in the doorway to record their end for posterity; it lasted a little longer than they did.

Rori waited until the cabin had collapsed on itself before she turned around and took Chase's hand. "Alpha Michael, can you make sure people watch the fire until it's cold?" He nodded and sent out some assignments. The two walked hand in hand, the crowd parting for them, and they led a procession back to the Pack House.

It was over.